Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:02:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] My Hero Member account  (Read 1862 times)
david1365 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:35:49 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2015, 01:07:56 PM by david1365

Hi Guys
I'm david johnson and i'm here from December 10, 2013, i want to sell my account for 0.8 BTC due to financial need.
Two years activity without any violation, you can check out my rep thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=453134.0
Here is my summary of profile:
Activity: 588
Position: Hero Member

Not Hacked, No Loan Request, No Negative Feedback, No Enrolled from any Campaign Signature
Please PM me if you are interested.
Thanks.

Proving that this account is mine
Here is my post with NAV address before the bitcointalk hack
Check it out my wallet address:
sPTEgqNZaUGRx34BrzZM5VaeZqSipKNnDN
i didn't sell any nav.

And here is proof that address is mine.

-----BEGIN NAVAJOCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is david1365 from bitcointalk.org today is 7/3/2015
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
H0H2aJp8KYIsDFBAgzzSnmiNSgXiiOWsY3ymklDnwCbehTX8Q7JYqJf5uOknhmAgkcV/FDxpIeGmH3jMgnlHSGw=
-----END NAVAJOCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:40:59 AM

David, is not so smart to publicly disclose the acc, which you are about to sell..it is usually lowering the value (even, you will have to lower value anyway and check the account market, because 5BTC is just insane)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:47:07 AM

Hi Guys
I'm david johnson and i'm here from December 10, 2013, i want to sell my account for 5 BTC due to financial need.
Activity: 574

Please DM me if you are interested.
Thanks.

You rep thread have only one feedback. It may, or may not be trustworthy to trust a people because just one person trust him.
Also, how to 'DM' you? Should it be 'PM'? Please fix it.
BTW your price of 5 BTC is too expensive, no one will buy it (as stated in previous post). The market price is at 0.5-0.6 BTC, just 1/10 of what you offer. If you just in financial need, you may lend some coins here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0. Remember to include a collateral (maybe your account) and you may loan a good amount of coins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:03:59 AM

5btc for that account, that is a crazy price. Consitering the majority of posts are in the altcoin sections I don't think it would be worth anymore than 1btc
Can you even sign a previously posted btc address to prove ownership?
david1365 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:07:47 AM

Hi Guys
I'm david johnson and i'm here from December 10, 2013, i want to sell my account for 5 BTC due to financial need.
Activity: 574

Please DM me if you are interested.
Thanks.

You rep thread have only one feedback. It may, or may not be trustworthy to trust a people because just one person trust him.
Also, how to 'DM' you? Should it be 'PM'? Please fix it.
BTW your price of 5 BTC is too expensive, no one will buy it (as stated in previous post). The market price is at 0.5-0.6 BTC, just 1/10 of what you offer. If you just in financial need, you may lend some coins here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0. Remember to include a collateral (maybe your account) and you may loan a good amount of coins.
Thanks for rep.
"DM" is direct message, ok no prob i fixed that.
I don't want to lend some coins, because i want to left the whole crypto world due to bad experience with Cryptocurrencies.
david1365 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:10:23 AM

5btc for that account, that is a crazy price. Consitering the majority of posts are in the altcoin sections I don't think it would be worth anymore than 1btc
What do you mean about btc address to prove ownership? please tell me more.
david1365 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:11:42 AM

Ok guys i reduced the price to 1 BTC, i think it's rational price for hero mem acc.
ausbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:15:30 AM

You dont know how to sign a message and now your dropping your price by 4btc, this sounds suss to me.

Signing a bitcoin address is easy and done through you btc wallet, if you have posted that address here previously then we can proove that you are most likely the original owner of the account.

I will edit this post with a link on signing btc address instructions.

Edit: link to shorena's thread regarding signing a bitcoin address-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0
david1365 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:20:42 AM

You dont know how to sign a message and now your dropping your price by 4btc, this sounds suss to me.

Signing a bitcoin address is easy and done through you btc wallet, if you have posted that address here previously then we can proove that you are most likely the original owner of the account.

I don't have BTC wallet, i use normally exchanges especially bittrex to send/receive BTC or other coins.
About the price, i didn't know what was the exact price.

Here is my BTC address on bittrex:
1PU8K5enLHPQY6Z5kpqggfaxo13wyW3qTx
I use this address more than 1 year, how can i prove that?
ausbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:27:37 AM

I don't have BTC wallet, i use normally exchanges especially bittrex to send/receive BTC or other coins.
If you really keep any btc in an exchange wallet more than 0.1btc for any peroid of time you really don't know what you are doing. I dont believe that you have really been a member here since 2013.
Until you prove me wrong i believe this account you are trying to sell is a hacked account.
david1365 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:31:01 AM

If you really keep any btc in an exchange wallet more than 0.1btc you really don't know what you are doing. I dont believe that you have really been a member here since 2013.
Until you prove me wrong i believe this account you are trying to sell is a hacked account.
It's my acc from the first days, it's not hacked acc.
Ok how can i prove, this is my acc?!
My email address is : davidjohnson****@gmail.com setup with this acc.
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:35:28 AM

Some of these these things sounds suspicious to me(After reading the this thread from Top):

1. You made a childish Price of the Account as 5BTC ,  if you have been regular to this forum then you might be knowing the trending Prices.
2. You are Old Enought , Still You Dont Have a Bitcoin wallet.

3. You dont Know How to prove Ownership Of your Account , Talking like Noob.
4. Don't Know how to sign A message Smiley

i don't know if this is really your account or what?

How can a two year Old Man can Ask or behave like a noob.

Edit: the Plus Point with you is that Your Account Password is Not Recently Changed.

el kaka22
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:36:33 AM

If you really keep any btc in an exchange wallet more than 0.1btc you really don't know what you are doing. I dont believe that you have really been a member here since 2013.
However, even if the account is yours since the beginning, if you can't provide a signed message from an aged address, then no one will trust that this is your account. So make a wallet that allows you to sign message and make a post with your new bitcoin address. Then wait 3 months and then try to sell the account again. By that time people will trust you having control of that account.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 11:39:44 AM

However, even if the account is yours since the beginning, if you can't provide a signed message from an aged address, then no one will trust that this is your account. So make a wallet that allows you to sign message and make a post with your new bitcoin address. Then wait 3 months and then try to sell the account again. By that time people will trust you having control of that account.

Not really; generally only signed messages before the database hack a few months ago are trusted.

ausbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:40:59 AM

Email address wont help, did you read shorenas thread on signed an address?
There really is no other way to prove ownership that anyone will accept.

Do you have any altcoin wallets or any bitcoin wallet apart from on an exchange?
Same as others have said, you could download a btc wallet that allows you to sign addresses then post the address here and try sell the account again in 6months, although after the hack even that will be hard.
david1365 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:41:36 AM

Some of these these things sounds suspicious to me(After reading the this thread from Top):

1. You made a childish Price of the Account as 5BTC ,  if you have been regular to this forum then you might be knowing the trending Prices.

I just not active in other sections, that does not mean i don't have experience with alts.
I don't need BTC wallet because i'm not long term investor or like that, i'm daytrader and use normally exchanges to send/receive BTC or other coins.
ausbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:46:47 AM

I just not active in other sections, that does not mean i don't have experience with alts.
I don't need BTC wallet because i'm not long term investor or like that, i'm daytrader and use normally exchanges to send/receive BTC or other coins.
Can you sign an altcoin address that you have posted on this forum at least a few months back?
Not sure if any altcoin wallets have this option but if you have posted a altcoin address let me know what coin and what wallet and i will check if that has a signed message option.
el kaka22
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:57:40 AM

I don't have any BTC wallet on my computer or blockchain... i have only AIDEN and SLING and TTC wallets on my computer from the first days of each one.

I can sign my AIDEN wallet address, is that enough for you? AIDEN is old coin and i have 5k AIDEN from the first days before bitcointalk hack.
Have you posted it here? If it is not then it is useless. However if you sign a AIDEN address then you need someone who also have a AIDEN wallet to verify it. Myself haven't heard of that coin, but you could easily find someone trusted and get involved in that coin to help you verify it.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
david1365 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:02:27 PM

I don't have any BTC wallet on my computer or blockchain... i have only AIDEN and SLING and TTC wallets on my computer from the first days of each one.

I can sign my AIDEN wallet address, is that enough for you? AIDEN is old coin and i have 5k AIDEN from the first days before bitcointalk hack.
Have you posted it here? If it is not then it is useless. However if you sign a AIDEN address then you need someone who also have a AIDEN wallet to verify it. Myself haven't heard of that coin, but you could easily find someone trusted and get involved in that coin to help you verify it.
No, but i can verify it with someone trusted on AIDEN thread.
david1365 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:08:09 PM

Here is my post on navajo thread before the bitcointalk hack, i can prove that is my address.
Check it out my wallet address:
i didn't sell any nav.

Please wait to sign NAV address.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: