Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unique Wallet Addresses for Each Buyer  (Read 820 times)
BTC786 (OP)

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:58:52 PM

I have created an online store and require unique wallet addresses for each buyer when they buy something from my website.

How it's possible?

It's important to have unique wallet addresses in order to verify the purchase of the goods
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 05:14:53 PM

What? Where's the link Huh

Can you explain the details?

~iki
BTC786 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:54:58 PM

~iki

https://www.shopafford.com/

It's still not launched. I need how I can add Bitcoin Payment Gateway which can give buyers unique wallet addresses for each transaction.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 06:00:19 PM

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1105292.0.

Better use hierarchical deterministic wallet. Advantages are:

- You don't need to rely entirely on third party.
 - You don't need to expose private keys to create corresponding public keys(addresses).

Softwares for various languages are available here -- https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0032.mediawiki#Implementations.

Feel free to post here if you need any help.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 06:19:35 PM

~iki

It's still not launched. I need how I can add Bitcoin Payment Gateway which can give buyers unique wallet addresses for each transaction.

I see you're using Wordpress. In that case I recommend you WooCommerce and  Bitcoin Payments for WooCommerce. This plugin supports blockchain.info's API (a call is made for every purchase so they're unique) and Electrum. I strongly recommend you the later as it has several advantages. It gets new unique addresses from a master public key (hierarchical deterministic wallet), without the need to communicate with any external source.

I described this in Spanish before, here's the same in English:

The steps are:
  • Install the plugin
  • Install Electrum 1.9.8 (the latest version is not compatible) in your local machine (not on the server), it can be completely offline
  • Get your master public key and set it up on the plug in
  • Enable and set up the crontab option on the plugin, otherwise you can have some problems if your site doesn't have enough traffic

It's not difficult to implement and the best part is all the coins are stored on your local/offline wallet, not on the server. If you need help with the actual implementation I can do it (for a fee).

BTC786 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:49:14 PM

For how much?

~iki

I see you're using Wordpress. In that case I recommend you WooCommerce and  Bitcoin Payments for WooCommerce. This plugin supports blockchain.info's API (a call is made for every purchase so they're unique) and Electrum. I strongly recommend you the later as it has several advantages. It gets new unique addresses from a master public key (hierarchical deterministic wallet), without the need to communicate with any external source.

I described this in Spanish before, here's the same in English:

The steps are:
  • Install the plugin
  • Install Electrum 1.9.8 (the latest version is not compatible) in your local machine (not on the server), it can be completely offline
  • Get your master public key and set it up on the plug in
  • Enable and set up the crontab option on the plugin, otherwise you can have some problems if your site doesn't have enough traffic

It's not difficult to implement and the best part is all the coins are stored on your local/offline wallet, not on the server. If you need help with the actual implementation I can do it (for a fee).

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 05:56:30 PM

For how much?
 -snip-

For free.

-snip-
If you need help with the actual implementation I can do it (for a fee).

If EcuaMobi is busy, feel free to PM me.

neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 10:38:24 AM

I have created an online store and require unique wallet addresses for each buyer when they buy something from my website.

How it's possible?

It's important to have unique wallet addresses in order to verify the purchase of the goods

You can use BlockTrail's HD Wallets, they create a unique address per evert user. Smiley

Our HD wallet makes following Bitcoin best-practices a seamless operation, by creating a new address for each transaction. This not only increases privacy by using a sterile address free of historical transaction data, but also allows for an infinite amount of addresses to be generated in an automated way, without ever requiring additional back-ups to be made.

More information can be found here: https://blog.blocktrail.com/2015/06/blocktrails-developer-platform/

Let me know if you need any assistance or have any questions, i'm glad to help.

Thanks

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
BTC786 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:03:45 AM

Thanks for the info!
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:41:34 PM

I am not a tech guy but I feel that you can achieve this by using the similar method use in the cryto exchange and trading section.
Simply create a section whereby buyers can create a deposit address and then purchased through it.
money.investment

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Micro Investment with Guaranteed Returns

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 04:21:02 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 06:58:29 AM by money.investment

How it's possible?

Hierarchically Deterministic (HD) wallet cloud directly generate wallet addresses, from xpub (extented public address). You could use
bitcoinjs-lib with nodejs to derive public addresses.

Example -
var bitcoin = require('bitcoinjs-lib');

var xpub=process.argv[2];
var addr_index=process.argv[3];

var hdnode = new bitcoin.HDNode.fromBase58(xpub);
var child = hdnode.derive(addr_index);
console.log(child.getAddress('bitcoin').toString());

Then at an offline computer, derive corresponding private keys to spend from the customer wallets.
Example
console.log(child.privKey.toWIF())

For PHP use bitcoin-lib-php
https://github.com/Bit-Wasp/bitcoin-lib-php

You could also use a trusted third party, for BIP32 / HD key derivation for your customer's individual wallets
like Mycelium Gear, it requires only xpub and index for address creation.

Micro Investment with Guaranteed Returns  1DX26yvjEj2fXGK1pgfGeThWycDgjqZ4sv
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: