Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: question about http://litecoinpuddle.com/faucet  (Read 866 times)
van Leeuwen (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:08:41 PM

Hello,

First, my excuus of my englisch. I am from Holland so my Englisch is not so good.

I have a account on http://litecoinpuddle.com/faucet. The minimal of 55.000.000 is the number that you must of to payout. I have now 65,850,000 litoshi and still no payout. Thus someone know this site and having this problem?

Kind Regards,

van Leeuwen
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:43:01 AM

i dont know litecoinpuddle scam or not because i not earn litecoin using litecoinpuddle. but i have pending withdraw in bitcoinpuddle maybe they same admin and i can say bitcoinpuddle scam because until right now i never get my withdraw

van Leeuwen (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:15:51 AM

Strange, i did it often some time ago and then i get withdraw....so why not now?

Thanks for responding on my question!
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:29:05 AM

Better, you might ask it on http://litecointalk.org because, there'll be more litcoin users.

And  i'd used bitcoinpuddle and litecoinpuddle a long ago. I'd never faced this.

~Rude Boy
aniko11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 10:19:17 AM

The owner is the same as bitcoinpuddle and I can tell you it is a scam, they will never pay you.

van Leeuwen (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:19:11 PM

Strange, i did it before and then i had well withdraw. That's why i'm question myself why not now. I will try to get more answers on the litecoinforum, that's a good idea. Thanks!

I've know more and I think about it I will post it here.
twoface

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:53:09 PM

hi,

a few months ago i made a 0.55 ltc withdraw and i received it. that was the first and last time i got paid. this site owns me 1,80 ltc since then.

a week ago they changed the owner so i guess they would say if i would ask them where my ltc is: "we cant do anything about your payment because its the old owners fault".

a few days ago i made a 0.25 ltc withdraw and i didnt received it. at first i thought it will take a week or something but the owner "communicates" with the users through pop ups you get when you visit the site and two days ago there was a message of the owner saying something like "we pay you everyday, but there is no big support from you. please click the ads"

they pay out everyday? so why didnt i received the 0.25 ltc i requested a few days ago?

i think the new owner is the old owner in reality and he just buys time with this trick to make money with the ads. today i saw again a message from the owner that he wants to sell his puddle network.......lol? the "new" owner wants to sell it after just a week? ehm okay.............

he/she/it is a scammer. dont visit this site anymore. dont lose your time like i did Undecided

van Leeuwen (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:40:49 PM

Now I read this I think I never will get a withdraw. I have opent a post on https://litecointalk.org but not many reactions.

Are there others site's who I can trust well to get some little litecoins?
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:44:15 PM

The *puddle.com websites are a scam.

Withdraw threshold keeps increasing with the balance so make people continue visiting the website, balance will never be paid out.

twoface

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:13:55 PM

litecoinpuddle seems to be down......hmm......why Roll Eyes
twoface

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:17:35 PM

sadly this website is up again, but i cant even login anymore. some fatal error message pops up. dont use this site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: