Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOVI - Yobit Virtual Coin - First Raise Only Market is Open!  (Read 37848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ljm81new_again

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:27:00 PM

A "raise only Market" isnt a fucking market isit... kinda lacking the most basic of fundamentals there lol

Anyway thats all from me i aint got time to waste talking to zomblies blinded by greed and no logic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keriferocoius

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:30:33 PM

Can anyone tell how this ROM works?

I mean, i buy for a price like 100 satoshi, others can buy for higher and higher and i can sell them for those higher prices what i bought?
goodguyed

Activity: 388

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:34:01 PM

I mean, i buy for a price like 100 satoshi, others can buy for higher and higher and i can sell them for those higher prices what i bought?
yes

Signature for sale by owner
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:35:08 PM

Lol i missed all the fun!  Grin
keriferocoius

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:37:13 PM

yes

So it's a good deal if you're among the first buyers
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 08:38:57 PM

its pretty clear how this will work out at the end. so you have sellers creating always bigger wall as more ppl buys until it starts slowing down creating bigger and bigger sell wall (already happening 5btc) and leaving huge bag holders because no buyers.. GL and be careful! i will skip this one, only early birds got all the profits.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:40:03 PM

I think I kind understand this. people only allow to put in a sell price that is higher the last price so price only can go up. at the same time can prevent people from dumping at a lower price. I guess you don't want to get stuck with the coins when there is no more buyers.

cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 08:41:57 PM

- Idiotic Idea (Some kinda ponzi): check
- There's not even a real coin fork (At least a coingen wallet would be cool):  check

Shit Scam confirmed.

Ps: Scam doesn't mean you don't make money on them, it means you've to find greater fools than you to gain profit.

Read before invest: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory

PS for the op: if you delete this message yovi - scam topic will be opened.

Edit:
If you can't see the ponzi part imagine that; what will happen when a yovi reaches to 1 BTC? Will you be able to find enough btc to buy it?

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:44:14 PM

I'd be careful guys.  Kind of seems like a going out of business sale. 
There's profit to be made, especially if someone has the funds to eat some of these walls.

TAM dev looks like he used BTC generated from his ICO to put up the walls that exist.

Profit time is long gone.  Now it's get out with minimal lost time. 
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:46:16 PM

- There's not even a real coin fork (At least a coingen wallet would be cool):  check

Shit Scam confirmed.

Ps: Scam doesn't mean you don't make money on them, it means you've to find greater fools than you to gain profit.

Edit:
If you can't see the ponzi part imagine that; what will happen when a yovi reaches to 1 BTC? Will you be able to find enough btc to buy it?

This is a classic ponzi scam.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:50:02 PM

Ya.. I know it might not end well, but its just too crazy to pass up!!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:50:57 PM

Ok so this fool bought some. Is there a wallet? Does it just stay on Yobit?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
goodguyed

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:51:04 PM

yes

So it's a good deal if you're among the first buyers
It can be a good deal later on as well. I transferred more BTC over around the 200 sat range to pick up more than what I had sitting on Yobit. Made a profit on that as well.

Really, anyone can profit.. just have to hold it long enough to profit. May be a short time, may be a long time. As long as you sell higher than you bought, you'll profit. And since price can't go down.. there's not really a set timeframe as to when you cannot profit.

goodguyed

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:52:04 PM

Ok so this fool bought some. Is there a wallet? Does it just stay on Yobit?

Vegas
Stays on Yobit, at least for the time being.

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:53:08 PM

It kind of reminds me of musical chairs.. someone will get royally f*#^#@ , just make sure its not you. Stay close to the chairs!

Vegas

cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:57:51 PM

this could easily double from the approx. 900 satoshis it is now....hasn't even been out for 12 hours....information hasn't really fully disseminated.
part of the beauty is the minimum buy in is what ...minimum on yobit for a transaction is .0001 btc or like 2.5 cents.....how do you not throw 2.5 cents or even a $1 at this.
because like pt barnum said
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:02:36 PM

Is this for real?  Pure ponzi scam.  yobit is shit.  They can manipulate the buys and keep the price going up all the while dumping the 22,833,333 coins. The big winner here is yobit. 

So it looks like yobit isn't making enough off their scam ico's so they go straight to pure ponzi take the money schemes.  I knew that exchange was a den of scammers when they deleted comments on their trollbox advising against investing in one of their scam ico's.  One of their scam ico's that was dead in just a few days.
hunterwolf
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:05:16 PM

Shit Scam confirmed.

Edit:

i totaly agree. what different from ponzi ?

Yobit first add another ICO coin everdyay for a long time and now this.  what is ROM (Rise Only Market) , who invented it?
if it continues in this way, i don't use yobit anymore, because thats mean scam exchange.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:06:53 PM

this could easily double from the approx. 900 satoshis it is now....hasn't even been out for 12 hours....information hasn't really fully disseminated.
part of the beauty is the minimum buy in is what ...minimum on yobit for a transaction is .0001 btc or like 2.5 cents.....how do you not throw 2.5 cents or even a $1 at this.
because like pt barnum said

There is no beauty.  It's pure shit.

There is nothing but phantom coins that yobit will sell to anyone stupid enough not to see this for the scam it is.  It's amazing how many morons will ignore a scam if they think that they might make something off of it.

It's just pathetic.  And if anyone was going to reply and say I'm spreading fud don't wast your time.  I'm spreading the truth and if you don't like it then go to hell.  Anyone with a brain can see this shit for the pure shit it is.

What a pathetic excuse for an exchange.  
CoinBateman

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:10:07 PM

Is this for real?  Pure ponzi scam.  yobit is shit.  They can manipulate the buys and keep the price going up all the while dumping the 22,833,333 coins. The big winner here is yobit. 

So it looks like yobit isn't making enough off their scam ico's so they go straight to pure ponzi take the money schemes.  I knew that exchange was a den of scammers when they deleted comments on their trollbox advising against investing in one of their scam ico's.  One of their scam ico's that was dead in just a few days.

I wish people would stop calling schemes ponzi's.

No market is natural, there are always going to be winners and losers. If you made any profit on a coin, then it's just down to the fact that you bought before someone else. How is that different? Further, the money in the system remains the same and therefore for someone to win, someone has to lose.

You're willing to accept that you made profit on a coin because it went up after you bought it, and deny the fact that it only went up because you bought it earlier than everyone else?

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: