Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOVI - Yobit Virtual Coin - First Raise Only Market is Open!  (Read 37848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 09:12:37 PM

Is this for real?  Pure ponzi scam.  yobit is shit.  They can manipulate the buys and keep the price going up all the while dumping the 22,833,333 coins. The big winner here is yobit. 

So it looks like yobit isn't making enough off their scam ico's so they go straight to pure ponzi take the money schemes.  I knew that exchange was a den of scammers when they deleted comments on their trollbox advising against investing in one of their scam ico's.  One of their scam ico's that was dead in just a few days.

I wish people would stop calling schemes ponzi's.

No market is natural, there are always going to be winners and losers. If you made any profit on a coin, then it's just down to the fact that you bought before someone else. How is that different? Further, the money in the system remains the same and therefore for someone to win, someone has to lose.

You're willing to accept that you made profit on a coin because it went up after you bought it, and deny the fact that it only went up because you bought it earlier than everyone else?

It's not same.

People are investing on coins because they've equal chance & own mind to invest in.
But on the ponzis 1 thing is guaranteed: "failure".

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:16:07 PM

Is this for real?  Pure ponzi scam.  yobit is shit.  They can manipulate the buys and keep the price going up all the while dumping the 22,833,333 coins. The big winner here is yobit. 

So it looks like yobit isn't making enough off their scam ico's so they go straight to pure ponzi take the money schemes.  I knew that exchange was a den of scammers when they deleted comments on their trollbox advising against investing in one of their scam ico's.  One of their scam ico's that was dead in just a few days.

No market is natural, there are always going to be winners and losers. If you made any profit on a coin, then it's just down to the fact that you bought before someone else. How is that different? Further, the money in the system remains the same and therefore for someone to win, someone has to lose.

You're willing to accept that you made profit on a coin because it went up after you bought it, and deny the fact that it only went up because you bought it earlier than everyone else?

What the hell are you talking about?  This is a ponzi.  Pure and simple.  There is no coin.  There is nothing but some fake trades on yobit so they can jack up the price and sell as much of their fake coin as they can.

Where do you people come from?  How can you not see what this is?  This isn't a coin that could be mined, or used anywhere else but yobit.  This is an inhouse scam from yobit to get as much btc as they can.  You can't trust the volume.  It's all manipulated by yobit just like all the scam ico's they've launched that are now nothing more than dead coins.

I see yobit banned me from their scambox for calling this the scam it is.

FUCK YOU yobit
CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:18:07 PM

It's not same.

People are investing on coins because they've equal chance & own mind to invest in.
But on the ponzis 1 thing is guaranteed: "failure".

Ponzi's don't have to fail, they fail when people stop buying.

The fact that ponzi's have a bad name, doesn't really make everything else look that much brighter.

Why do people invest early as opposed to late? Ethically, you are doing the exact same thing as a ponzi, you wouldn't invest in a project knowing the price would go down would you? Surely you invest with the ideal of making money, else you are not qualifying as an investor. As such, you make money from the poor sheep who buy after you.

How is that ethically any different from this scheme, other than the fact that the price has been pre-announced to go up and never go down?

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:20:26 PM

Thank you yobit. The easiest 8 btc i've ever made. You guys are the best. Btw looks like the market have stalled anyway.  Kiss
CoinBateman

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:20:31 PM

What the hell are you talking about?  This is a ponzi.  Pure and simple.  There is no coin.  There is nothing but some fake trades on yobit so they can jack up the price and sell as much of their fake coin as they can.

Where do you people come from?  How can you not see what this is?  This isn't a coin that could be mined, or used anywhere else but yobit.  This is an inhouse scam from yobit to get as much btc as they can.  You can't trust the volume.  It's all manipulated by yobit just like all the scam ico's they've launched that are now nothing more than dead coins.

I see yobit banned me from their scambox for calling this the scam it is.

FUCK YOU yobit

Give me an example of a coin that you've bought that you've used other than trading.

Does one not buy low to sell higher?

Does that not encompass the trader's ideal?

What do you actually do other than spend all day screaming ponzi this, scam that?

If you don't like it, walk away like a man and go accuse governments for running pyramid schemes and do some real good.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:35:04 PM

No liquidity. Sell wall building at 895 sats. I'll be surprised if this moves much now.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:42:11 PM

So did Yobit just place 22000 orders of 1000 Yovi up to 22000 satoshis? That would equal the 22 million supply. I think people are under the impression the whole supply got eaten up at 1 satoshi, but I stumbled upon this early and only saw orders of 1000. If that is the case then Yobit only sold 894000 of them so far.
ljm81new_again

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:49:10 PM

Im not even sure the coins exist, is there even a block chain??
cran

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:00:41 PM

they do not provide evidence that the coin final 
xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:01:10 PM

So did Yobit just place 22000 orders of 1000 Yovi up to 22000 satoshis? That would equal the 22 million supply. I think people are under the impression the whole supply got eaten up at 1 satoshi, but I stumbled upon this early and only saw orders of 1000. If that is the case then Yobit only sold 894000 of them so far.
you are funny, if they sold only 894000 how come i have more than that, lol

Magic Smiley
KidKrypto

Activity: 140

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:09:31 PM

Is there a wallet or block explorer?

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:11:49 PM

Magic Smiley

I am not sure, that is why I asked the question. How large were the sell orders when this started? Maybe they sold some order of 10000 too? I only saw 1000 Yovi chunks being sold when i noticed. LOL, this thing is nuts. I know they are just trading tokens, not actual coins, but some more information would be nice. Talking to you Yobit.
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:13:29 PM

Magic Smiley

I am not sure, that is why I asked the question. How large were the sell orders when this started? Maybe they sold some order of 10000 too? I only saw 1000 Yovi chunks being sold when i noticed. LOL, this thing is nuts. I know they are just trading tokens, not actual coins, but some more information would be nice. Talking to you Yobit.
I agree with that, more info will be nice...

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
DirtyUniverse

Activity: 224

All I want is a new CLEAN page for just to live!

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:15:27 PM

I guess no. its a virtual coin, all numbers saved on sql database not blockchain.

Ok
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:29:49 PM

Thank you yobit. The easiest 8 btc i've ever made. You guys are the best. Btw looks like the market have stalled anyway.  Kiss

Really 8 BTC ? wow amazing
If ya ?
send some Btc on Yobit code for me ..  Tongue Tongue
If you right about this ..  Tongue
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 10:31:42 PM

I guess no. its a virtual coin, all numbers saved on sql database not blockchain.

that is most likely but despite of all criticism i would call it smart move by them

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:36:27 PM

So I played this game already about 40 some years ago, it was called "Musical chairs". Yobit will be the last one sitting in that fat chair when the music stops, laughing at all you bag holders.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:38:01 PM

47btc volume atm:) i bought some at 3sat but as a noob sold em et 9:) bought back some again but now holding:p
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:41:15 PM

that is most likely but despite of all criticism i would call it smart move by them

Maybe it is but it could have been even wiser if they set a maximum sell wall limit. Let's say sell wall at 895 cannot exceed 2BTC you have to set your sell at 896 till the limit of 2BTC
Bitcoinman777

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:08:44 PM

YoBit and C-CEX are well known because they are very really care about their users. They don't list Scam coins and would never cooperate with a Scam ICO.

The reason they are small and propably will stay small is that they do list Scam coins use (inhouse) devs to make up coins or Scam ico's.

Why would even consider sending money to YoBit or C-CEX, simple
- They don't work with reliable payment providers like Paypal or Visa
- There is no address listed, which means they can run with your money and there's nothing you can do
- Domain information is protected, which means they can run with your money and there's nothing you can do

An exchange would list a coin if there is a market. The market is decided by supply and demand. Usually this is by some special features created before launched.
Hey, investors, we got the next Bitcoin Killer, because our coin can do "This" or our coin can do "That"

Yobit and C-CEX don't care about the market, they want to earn money so they create a market with Scam coins.

Then people come home, dammit I lost 4 BTC because it was an scam. How stupid can you be? If you want to be an early adopter at least do some research
- Listed at C-CEX, Yobit or any minor exchange (big exchanges won't risk their name with an exchange). NO
- Newbie account. NO (Why would you hide your identity. If I would make a coin, everybody and I mean everybody should now, it was my idea, Period)
- No unique key features that are unique. NO
- A one man team. NO
- ICO/Premine. NO
- Lack of clear plan/prospectus. NO

Really if you follow above guideliness, not one coin that has been a scam would be an investment you have made.

P.S. It took me 5 min to get this info.
P.P.S. Most of this can also applies for Bittrex.
P.P.P.S The mod of this subforum has been banning people who had the same message left and right. Let's see if BCT conducts it's own forum guideliness this time.

Donation address: 154
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: