Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOVI - Yobit Virtual Coin - First Raise Only Market is Open!  (Read 37858 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hunterwolf
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 09:34:39 PM

This shitshow is quite enjoyable to watch unfold.

Yobit are trolling hard.

Lol right?  Full disclosure I bought this ponzi coin at 200 and sold most at 400 but will now hold the rest just to see how it plays out.  Not faith just plain entertainment  Tongue

it's really funny i think. if anyone have YOVI, can't sell under 896sat now. Who will buy these coin and why, i dont understand  Grin
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:08:19 PM

Yobit are trolling hard.

Lol right?  Full disclosure I bought this ponzi coin at 200 and sold most at 400 but will now hold the rest just to see how it plays out.  Not faith just plain entertainment  Tongue

it's really funny i think. if anyone have YOVI, can't sell under 896sat now. Who will buy these coin and why, i dont understand  Grin
they will buy waiting the 1k and above

I know why your pray will never be answered!
hunterwolf
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:19:12 PM

Yobit are trolling hard.

Lol right?  Full disclosure I bought this ponzi coin at 200 and sold most at 400 but will now hold the rest just to see how it plays out.  Not faith just plain entertainment  Tongue

it's really funny i think. if anyone have YOVI, can't sell under 896sat now. Who will buy these coin and why, i dont understand  Grin
they will buy waiting the 1k and above

then good luck to them.
to 1K nearly 43BTC. too many coin, or too many code lol.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:28:24 PM

Yobit are trolling hard.

Lol right?  Full disclosure I bought this ponzi coin at 200 and sold most at 400 but will now hold the rest just to see how it plays out.  Not faith just plain entertainment  Tongue

it's really funny i think. if anyone have YOVI, can't sell under 896sat now. Who will buy these coin and why, i dont understand  Grin

I don't have any yovi myself. Once they remove the wall and people see the price is slowly going  back up next thing you know what people are going right back in it. I don't have problem people making money from it but understand an exchange would hosting it. I can't think of  another reason beside greed.
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:56:28 PM

Some news from YoBit:
- on the next week new YOVI wallet with POS will be annonced
- it's coin of our exchange and we will invest in and support it
- on monday we will update our ROM rules and probably all big walls will be removed.

This is new type of market on Yobit, we did not expect such a agiotage.
Note that despite the large number of fud - price has not decreased, and eventually will only grow.

Great news, anyhow those placing tens of BTC sell walls are either playing wrong, or are just trying to block the buys Tongue

What is going to prevent it from happening again? If limited 1btc person but 10 people do it at the same time will have the same result. So, they have to limit at a price can't go over 10 btc? The rules are setup for insider traders max their profitability. Unless announce a week before so everyone has fair chance.

What i was suggesting is to limit the total sell wall not only one persons sell order. Meaning that if a sell wall at 895 is 1 btc you cannot add more at 895 only 896 or if that is 1 btc too then 897 of course this would make whales life harder but the main concept of rise only could be achieved. I am not saying this is the perfect solution but this would help the current situation
prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:19:41 AM

Some news from YoBit:
- on monday we will update our ROM rules and probably all big walls will be removed.

Note that despite the large number of fud - price has not decreased, and eventually will only grow.

Great news, anyhow those placing tens of BTC sell walls are either playing wrong, or are just trying to block the buys Tongue

What is going to prevent it from happening again? If limited 1btc person but 10 people do it at the same time will have the same result. So, they have to limit at a price can't go over 10 btc? The rules are setup for insider traders max their profitability. Unless announce a week before so everyone has fair chance.

What i was suggesting is to limit the total sell wall not only one persons sell order. Meaning that if a sell wall at 895 is 1 btc you cannot add more at 895 only 896 or if that is 1 btc too then 897 of course this would make whales life harder but the main concept of rise only could be achieved. I am not saying this is the perfect solution but this would help the current situation

Theres no situation to help?

This is no different to a ponzi or HYIP, its run its course and its dead - only works so long as there is another greater fool to buy your bag.  When theres not, its done.

Kill it, move to the next.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 04:29:01 AM

Some news from YoBit:

he has a point. we all know the 37BTC wall will take atleast 37 months to come down. i guess 50% of yobit volume is in that wall.

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:09:18 AM

it's not absurd that that wall will be removed on monday.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
aniko11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 06:37:13 AM

The admin has announced that he will make some changes to this, this should be interesting

Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:09:40 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 07:23:58 AM by Battareus

Why I was banned chatting for a week for mentioning that it is a Ponzi scheme?  Grin
You set yourself gravestone of this "coin"!

There is only one way to win in this game - to wait until the admins will buy their "currency" and more not to buy it.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 07:31:31 AM

so lets see if yobit will bring changes to this yovi market or to the upcoming ones and wait till monday. hopefully there will be prominent change in the sell wall

Cryptodred

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:00:46 AM

Forget it. It's dead.

Your breath smells dead!
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:07:00 AM

Why I was banned chatting for a week for mentioning that it is a Ponzi scheme?  Grin

There is only one way to win in this game - to wait until the admins will buy their "currency" and more not to buy it.

I too was banned probably because of my text to delist yovi also I was a bit harsh. My first message for delisting was removed from chat. Bitspender spoiled trades, f*** assh***!Good that will be changes.
why do you say bitspender spoiled trades?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:35:50 PM

I too was banned probably because of my text to delist yovi also I was a bit harsh. My first message for delisting was removed from chat. Bitspender spoiled trades, f*** assh***!Good that will be changes.

Because bitspender was in the yobit trollbox a couple of days ago, claiming it was he who started the huge panic wall. He stated he has enough Yovi to keep the walls coming and there isn't enough bitcoin people could get to stop him. I personally think the walls would of come eventually, anyway. But all of us bagholders need some villain to blame. Cheesy
cohnhead

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:47:31 PM

Because bitspender was in the yobit trollbox a couple of days ago, claiming it was he who started the huge panic wall. He stated he has enough Yovi to keep the walls coming and there isn't enough bitcoin people could get to stop him. I personally think the walls would of come eventually, anyway. But all of us bagholders need some villain to blame. Cheesy

I know with a blockchain he could verify that claim ...is there anyway to verify within yobit...with yobicodes or something? and really why would you do that if you controlled so many...your killing your own golden goose....I am somewhat skeptical..... also looks like wall has gone done (from over 10k USD to 8.3K)
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:09:07 PM

I know with a blockchain he could verify that claim ...is there anyway to verify within yobit...with yobicodes or something? and really why would you do that if you controlled so many...your killing your own golden goose....I am somewhat skeptical..... also looks like wall has gone done (from over 10k USD to 8.3K)

Because this boondoggle drew business away from C-CEX. Volume was really low on that exchange the last couple of days. If he bought low, he still made a huge profit and business could be diverted back to C-Cex. Hopefully back to his coin. TAM.
cohnhead

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:20:12 PM

Because this boondoggle drew business away from C-CEX. Volume was really low on that exchange the last couple of days. If he bought low, he still made a huge profit and business could be diverted back to C-Cex. Hopefully back to his coin. TAM.

shitty thing to do....so I guess there is no correlation between some ones status on this forum and their integrity
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:29:52 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 08:01:06 PM by bones261

shitty thing to do....so I guess there is no correlation between some ones status on this forum and their integrity

Please note: I am only speculating what his true intentions are. They may have been more noble. Like demonstrating how silly this coin's market really is.
But as the old saying goes: The road to hell is paved with good intentions.  Cheesy
darkzorger

Activity: 302
Merit: 251

Ego Sum Qui Sum

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:42:17 PM

Stop posting StUPiD FUD ! YoBiT - RuLeZ.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
steepcoinproject@gmail.com
bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:26:44 PM

Please note: I am only speculating what his true intentions are. They may have been more noble. Like demonstrating how silly this coin's market really is.
But as the old saying goes: The road to hell is paved with good intentions.  Cheesy

My intentions are to show people not to be greedy, but to be glad with what you get.
You are all just counting on the next guy instead of taking a profit and leave.

It's never enough. I've made 3x profit under 30 minutes on YOVI and only sold the amount of YOVI to recover my initial input.
Now, those extra YOVI i'm still holding are nothing but fun, but somehow it clogged the entire market on YoBit.

Once again, your greed tells you to keep counting on the next guy instead of being happy with the profits you could have made.
I dont own the entire 30btc+ wall of course, but my initial wall caused a panic effect so everybody wants to get out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: