Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do I get bitcoins.I want trusted person here to deal with.  (Voting closed: August 23, 2015, 12:04:53 AM)
Miner - 11 (15.9%)
Gambling - 11 (15.9%)
Buying - 47 (68.1%)
Total Voters: 56

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want bitcoins.  (Read 4431 times)
ANdr0id

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:23:01 PM

just simple , Buying bitcoin from local exchange , internet ( you can use paypal , perfect money as payment ) , and simple way by playing faucet ....
I have a way to buy, pm me back.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 728
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 09:29:37 PM

I suggest you join a signature campaign in here and start posting (but not scam posts) or buy them if you need them.

Stay away of gambling and mining is really hard.

Good Luck  Grin
the juggler

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:51:34 PM

just simple , Buying bitcoin from local exchange , internet ( you can use paypal , perfect money as payment ) , and simple way by playing faucet ....
I have a way to buy, pm me back.
and whats that way pm me im interested or we can chat on skype if you wanna
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:46:05 PM

The Option you Posted in the Poll are not really Very much effective and recommended to everyone. Especially if you are new.

Miner: Now a days Too much difficult to mine BTC, If you are using Normal Miner.
Gambling: If you are not Lucky You will ALWAYS LOSE btc,
Buying: Trading is not recommended if you are new in that field, Because you dont know abc of btc

So only Option left is the Sig campaign and Facets.
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:34:15 PM

The Option you Posted in the Poll are not really Very much effective and recommended to everyone. Especially if you are new.

Miner: Now a days Too much difficult to mine BTC, If you are using Normal Miner.
Buying: Trading is not recommended if you are new in that field, Because you dont know abc of btc

true bitcoiners would say that buying bitcoins is always the good decision, because it will sooner or later rise in price, though its just my opinion
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:12:49 PM

true bitcoiners would say that buying bitcoins is always the good decision, because it will sooner or later rise in price, though its just my opinion

I think long term buying looks nice for the most part.   I also like mining it all depends on your situation.  But mixing those two is my best.

Worst is gambling, over time you will lose it's a known fact.  Don't gamble.
L3G1T

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:29:37 PM

I also want bitcoins to be honest.

Sample websites made for clients:
instagram shoutouts | kik usernames
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:35:45 PM

Buy, if you can.

If you can earn BTC directly better, you will avoid some fees
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:56:05 PM

Buy, if you can.

im all for buying and earning too; strangely enough some people on here consider small time gambling to be a source of income for their bitcoins. why not just settle for the reliable route?

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:23:45 AM

Buy, if you can.

im all for buying and earning too; strangely enough some people on here consider small time gambling to be a source of income for their bitcoins. why not just settle for the reliable route?

i think they are following the reliable route. but also they do gambling as a side job thingy.

which means you earn your bitcoin from all the conventional ways and gamble a little part of it to be able to multiply some of it.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
berkelip

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:14:32 AM

Please people im a newbie and I want to be helped on how to get bitcoins.I need help I promise loyalty and will do anything to get some.please contact me by email kfrank.fa22@gmail.com thank you.or u can send me a direct message here or a post will do.

You can earn Bitcoins by doing captchas

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1098291.0

The more solved captchas the more bitcoins
So you have to learn to type captcha quickly, at least 1500 captcha / hour

П    |⧛ Join the signature campaign and earn free PI dayli!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         PiCoin - get in now  ✅     No ICO!  ✅         |⧛
zerorabbit23

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:01:01 PM

Buy them if you can. If you only want to start playing with bitcoins https://freebitco.in/ is a good place to start.
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:45:55 PM

I also want bitcoins to be honest.

if you want it earn it, you're a member and so there are signature campaigns available for you but if you don't have time to post then you might want to buy it instead.. don't waste your time collecting from faucet sites, there aren't worth the effort and time.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:46:50 AM

any bitcoin ATM around your region?
otherwise, you have your debit card and/or bank card?
buy it, or buy a miner to work in bitcoin.
gambling is explicitly useless.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:51:52 AM

well gambling would of course be useless assuming that op has no bitcoins to gamble with in the first place, seeing as he is looking to buy some.

lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:55:51 AM

well gambling would of course be useless assuming that op has no bitcoins to gamble with in the first place, seeing as he is looking to buy some.

yup, i would get to legit cloud mining site instead if i wanted to mine bitcoin. btw, i guess there is some application in which helps people to buy bitcoin instantly in convenience shop.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:12:34 AM

yup, i would get to legit cloud mining site instead if i wanted to mine bitcoin. btw, i guess there is some application in which helps people to buy bitcoin instantly in convenience shop.
i think you might be thinking of a bitcoin atm; those arent available in many locations though, and are operated by individuals, not any sort of business entity.

CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:18:42 AM

Legit what? No. Cloud mining is no good for starters as it is considered as ponzi. If OP likes to take risks on his money and gamble away his treasures, he'd go with cloud mining. But the golden rule is "Invest what you can afford to lose."

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:30:49 AM

Legit what? No. Cloud mining is no good for starters as it is considered as ponzi. If OP likes to take risks on his money and gamble away his treasures, he'd go with cloud mining. But the golden rule is "Invest what you can afford to lose."

not to mention that any legitimate cloud mining investment will take an incredibly long time to roi; its just not worth it except as a fun thing to put some spare change into on the side.

HashBTC

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 10:03:15 AM

Buy them or offer a service that accepts bitcoin as a payment

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: