Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Magic Money is now live (Gorilla TEETH Spin off)  (Read 13082 times)
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:15:39 PM

...just reposting that here to let you all remember what kind of guy this vegas is.
a smart one.

So, I decided to post some of the emails I've received from our resident asshole over the past few months. This is just a taste, I've left out most of the legal threats and the personal information about how his house is super nice and his mom knows tons of lawyers or some other shit, but this should be enough to show the type of people I've been dealing with. My responses are also included as quotes of Vegas' responses, so you can see the conversation from both sides, minus the ones threatening or trying to extort me, I'll save those for later if needed. I've also not included the 20 or so emails prior to me not wanting to help with VegasCoin where he praised me as the best developer ever:

• Vegasguy's Real Name has been Removed
    To   GorillaStake
    Date   2015-06-04 15:50
    Message 11 of 25 < >
    Hey man, Im strongly considering taking over Vegas coin, as the dev left it to die. Theres only one problem, I dont know shit about code. Im brilliant in business and creative, and can turn a pile of shit into a fat stack of money, but I need your advice on how/where to learn code. Ive owned multiple computer repair shops for 20 years in Vegas and considered the best in IT in Vegas, but I dont know where to start when it comes to software coding. I thought it best to "ask the best". I CAN learn code. I think its obvious by now Im intelligent, I just dont know where to start. How did you learn? If you werent  so damn busy I would pay you to teach me. So, thats where Im at, Vegas coin  will be worth a mint under my control, I just have to figure out how to learn code as the coin is so fucked right now, it would need to be written from the ground up, and I want to put my spin on it too. Anyway whats your thoughts? I kn ow your super busy, thanks for your time.

Vegas

----

To   igotspots@gorillastake.com
    Date   2015-06-24 22:31
    Message 9 of 25 < >
    Im hoping we can resolve this. Just me and you, between us. I promise never to reveal the details to anyone. All I am asking is the value of my coins in US when sent to you, I will get the same value returned to me in new bucks. I have some MMXIV, and bucks, and sold everything else. MMXIV will be treated same as everyone else's ratio. Dont have enough to care. In return, I will not post any negative comments on any thread. I will probably have questions, l might ask questions after the swap and these will be normal and repectful. I really dont want to make this a huge deal. Im been fighting for 43 years non stop, and its getting old. Does this sound fair? Again between me and you.

Vegas

----

To   GorillaStake
    Date   2015-06-24 22:53
    Message 8 of 25 < >
    Well.. Im going to let this play out, and as I dont own any vary or Teeth, I cant see me coming out dollar wise some what even . So lets let this play out. Ill keep out of your hair. If I even break even, Ill send you an apology. I really had nothing to do with any sort of death threats. I agree , that is crossing the line. It was most likely they see what I see. I really dont want that blamed on me. They are individuals and make their own childish mistakes.

Vegasguy's Real Name has been Removed

On 6/24/2015 8:37 PM, GorillaStake wrote:

You'll get the same ratio as everyone else. You can be as mad as you want, man, but there is nothing shady going on at all

You don't even know the dollar value of the new coin, calm down. You've already wasted so much of my time dealing with your posts and now people harassing my non-immediate family that I'm not even sure I'll finish porting Darksend to the new wallet

If you think something is shady or illegal, it's not, but you are free to do whatever you feel is right. It's not a threat, because I obviously don't want to deal with it, but I won't back down either

----

To   GorillaStake
    Date   2015-06-24 23:13
    Message 7 of 25 < >
    No man, no way. Had NOTHING to do with cheap coins. I was crystal clear about my upset that using the example many times , someone holding ONLY original bucks of $200 will get returned $50 of new bucks. I dont do slimey shit and fud a coin to get cheaper coins, and at the same time hurting your business and reputation. Im much better than that. You know that. I STILL feel the same way as I did when this whole thing started. I think when all is said and done, your going to have a LOT of angry people on your hands all at the same time. There are MANY people that still have no clue about whats coming. If I end up near even on the bucks swap, then Ill drop everything (like it never happend). Ive done the math many ways, many times, and its comes out a big loss. I just thought I could resolve this easily with you. Because when the coin is swapped , and people calculate it, all fucking hell is going to break loose. Would it not be a good idea to make sure Im not there that day pouring gasoline on that big fire, cause you know I will, If I take a 50% loss. It would be best by resolving this with me now in advance, and promise the same value out as I put in? Neither one of us want a big thing, so if you strongly believe I will come out with around the same us dollar amount that I send you, it should be no big deal to agree to this. Until then Im going to chill and not cause any more mayhem until after the swap (if needed).

Vegas

On 6/24/2015 8:57 PM, GorillaStake wrote:

I know you weren't, but it was the avalanche you started. If it was a game to get cheaper coins, it really fucked up a lot of things. If you had just been rational, I would have listened, but now it is what it is

----

To   GorillaStake
    Date   2015-06-24 23:32
    Message 6 of 25 < >
    Like I said, your convinced that we are not going to all get screwed on the 28th. I am convinced this has been planned for months to shaft everyone but you. I will let the results decide my actions on the 28th. I have reached out to you in a kind manner, and a not so kind of manner, but your mind is made up. Talk to you on the 28th.

Vegas

On 6/24/2015 9:24 PM, GorillaStake wrote:

Sorry, but I won't be bullied into giving anyone special treatment. Don't take it as an insult, because I would tell anyone else the same thing

----

To   GorillaStake
    Date   2015-06-24 23:47
    Message 5 of 25 < >
    Ill be reporting the results on my website, whatever they are, good or bad, on the 28th of June. Keep in mind , when people search for gorillabucks, or ANY variation of the search on google,bing, and yahoo and more. My site is the first 4 results for that term. If I take a massive loss, I will write a long explanation with screen shots.  Dont bother with a libel suit. Im sure you know to win a libel suit, the facts MUST be false, and I will make sure EVERYTHING is factual. I know a lot about everything, especially law.  My moms good friend is a lawyer , so I used to sit in his office 6 days a week, and just read all the law books on the shelf. You know the big thick ones. This went on for 8 years. This is how I became very very adept at law. My mind soaked it up like a sponge, they got the biggest kick that by age 12 , I had read all the law books on the shelf multiple times over and could quote them at will.

Vegas

On 6/24/2015 9:32 PM, Vegasguy's Real Name has been Removed wrote:
    Like I said, your convinced that we are not going to all get screwed on the 28th. I am convinced this has been planned for months to shaft everyone but you. I will let the results decide my actions on the 28th. I have reached out to you in a kind manner, and a not so kind of manner, but your mind is made up. Talk to you on the 28th.

Vegas

On 6/24/2015 9:24 PM, GorillaStake wrote:

Sorry, but I won't be bullied into giving anyone special treatment. Don't take it as an insult, because I would tell anyone else the same thing

----

To   GorillaStake
    Date   2015-06-25 11:47
    Message 4 of 25 < >
    There is nothing more to talk about. Youve decided you will not compromise in any way. ok fine. I will wait until I see my results, and that will end up at the top of google 4x over. Good or bad. There is nothing you can do to me because it will all be factual with loads of screen shots to prove before and after. Its only libel if its false. I told you a long time ago, I am not like ANYONE you have ever delt with. Im going to let you do your thing, and then I do mine. BTW reread the definition of extortion. What I made to you was an offer to resolve a conflict , thats all. Whenever I see a possible conflict, I ALWAYS try to work things out. Most people are reasonable and fair, and come to a compromise. Some think they are god and untouchable. You DONT know everything, not even close. But do me a favor, dont contact me until after the swap. Your clearly not going to compromise.

Im just gonna post the results , thats it. You are 100% sure this will be the best thing ever. So It should be a great review right? I can assure you I will post the results EXACTLY as they come out. I can promise you that. Thats all. Ive tried to work this out with you, over and over again, and you flat refuse to compromise with me in any way.

Vegas

On 6/24/2015 11:23 PM, GorillaStake wrote:

Although I can promise if you actually post positively and help build hype, rather than hate, for the swap, you will make a lot more money

----

To   GorillaStake
    Date   2015-06-25 12:33
    Message 2 of 25 < >
    After speaking with council, I was advised that what you did was also criminal:

You FORCED people to send them ALL of the funds with no other choice with their wallet file AND their password/ or privkey
    Then youll likely return much less in Value. Think this is legal? REALLY?

I cannot do anything yet until the 28th when this is proven. But be assured this will be part of the package.

Your frustrated because this is the first time in your life you cant just do whatever you want to people. You would have gotten away with all of this except one thing.. ME!

Vegas

On 6/25/2015 10:18 AM, GorillaStake wrote:

The sad thing is that you don't realize you are only emphasizing your libelous effect that you have already had. My case is already made, the defense is ready. All further contact will need to be done in physical form

If you want any response at all from here on out, that will be your only way to achieve them. This includes email and forums, as well

----

To   GorillaStake
    Date   2015-06-25 14:03
    Message 1 of 25 < >
    Once the judge and investigators see what youve done, I can assure you with 100% certainty , they will not even care about a frivolous libel suit. Especially when it does not meet the criteria of libel (Its ALL true). You should know , that no action has been taken against you yet. You still may come to your senses, but then probably not. After you victimize your investors Im going to email them and get sworn statements with a loss sheet. I will take this to investigators and also have it with me in court. Now when a judge sees all these sworn affidavits about you, you still think you'll walk away from that? Truthfully, I want you to go through with this. I think you really need to be taught a hard lesson, that you CANT just do whatever you feel like. I just want to be the one to teach you. I dont hate you, I hate your crimes.

Vegas

----

For the record, all of this was about a week before the swap. The harassment, slander, and libel have only gotten worse since then. The entire thing started because I didn't want to help a shady person control a coin named VegasCoin and would not give him a special, higher ratio for the coin swap / blockchain merge. You're welcome for not skewing the results for the rest of you to bend for one greedy person trying to threaten and extort me out of being FUDed

So how about all the ass kissing while you were making money off the people you claim to fight for?

• Vegasguy's Real Name Omitted
    Date   2015-05-03 02:55
    Message 24 of 25 < >
    I know your very secretive, and its a great quality in crypto. Im very excited to be a part of this.

Vegas

On 5/3/2015 12:42 AM, igotspots@gorillastake.com wrote:
    You should know by now I won't comment on orders from other people, but there have been a few that have had multiples combined into one address

I'll move them over tonight and send the key out Monday morning. It'll be coming by Certified Mail, though, so there will need to be a signature for delivery

Thanks again

----

Date   2015-05-03 03:34
    Message 23 of 25 < >
    You may have to extend it out a few days when you return. Your an inovator, and youll figure things out. Ill be honest, I think the whole personal adress thing may have hurt it a bit. People are real funny in Crypto about being anonymous. So Im not sure why you had to do that. I mean if youve got their money, send them the coins. I only did it because I trust you, but there are alot of frightened new comers. Im excellent in business and money, so your welcome to throw ideas at me, and Ill give you the blunt truth. I would have said hell no, on the idea of collecting personal addresses because it goes against everything that is crypto. Just my 2₵. Things take time too. The people that are not risk takers will watch the crazy fucks like us jump in the pool first and if we make it back out, then the safe people will walk to the shallow end and carefully climb in. So, its not over, its just the begining. On a positive note, I dont need to tell you , you NAILED it with Gorilla Teeth. MANY MANY happy people on that thread. VERY nice solution for a BIG problem! Gorilla bucks will rock, it just takes time! Don't worry about the banned shit, wont be the first , wont be the last, its your signature and one of the things that makes you Spots Smiley

Vegas

----

Date   2015-05-03 03:48
    Message 22 of 25 < >
    If you remember in January I was the first one to bring up MMXIV Elite on a closed circuit. You know enough now to understand that if this is REALLY exclusive, and many dont sell, thats NOT a bad thing. The price will go WAY up. I did suggest an ICO to you in Jan, so people can decide how much they want, and be private, so you still may want to consider doing that as its a hell of alot easier than how your trying to do it now,with certified mail and crap, and it does not violate those shitheads rules. I cant imagine how your even getting all of this done. Please do consider an ICO with a VERY limited number of coins at a high price. Ive got my coins, I just want to see you sell more. Forget all the bad shit about ICO, thats just for scammers. People WILL buy from you, but they may not want to give their home address out.

A trip down memory lane: (where it all started)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623884.2695;wap2

Vegas

----
Now let's show how amazing of a computer expert you are..

Date   2015-05-04 12:24
    Message 18 of 25 < > change-formatchange-format
    Hey whats the min stake time on Gorilla teeth? The reason I ask, is because I got 1 stake 1 hour after my deposit of teeth (about 430 Teeth), and for the past 24 hours it has said "you dont have mature coins". It doesnt really matter what it is, just need to know. On one of your sites it said it uses a model similar to 10k, so I am aware the rewards are different, just confused on the min stake age, as its not clearly listed anywhere. For some reason, I thought it was an hour, if that is true, something is very wrong.

Thanks
    Vegas

----

Date   2015-05-04 17:37
    Message 17 of 25 < > change-formatchange-format
    ok so ive read all the specs, and I still dont understand. Can you please take a moment and explain. I withdraw about 432 teeth yesterday about 9pm. About an hour later I got a stake. I though ok.. everything is good. Then I read more than the min stake age is 1 hr, BUT since I got that stake 17 hours ago, my wallet says I dont have any "mature coins". I dont get it. I dont really care how it works, I just need to know. Im going to guess since your not telling me... Do I have to wait until THAT stake matures (2-3) days before I am elegable again to return to stake mode? Please just take a second and say it. Is it normal for it to not be in stake mode 17 hours? I have closed and reopened and unlocked it 2-3 times, and it is in sync, and no change. Still says "you dont have mature coins"

Thanks
    Vegas
    -------- Original Message --------
    Subject: RE: GorillaBucks
    Date: Mon, May 04, 2015 12:09 pm
    To: <Vegasguy's Real Name Omitted>

It's working perfectly. You should read all the specs Wink

----

Date   2015-05-04 17:52
    Message 16 of 25 < > change-formatchange-format

I did read that stakes take days to confirm. I fully understood that. In the past with all other coins, you can stake again even though your other stakes are not confirmed. So am I understanding that I have to wait until this stake confirms before I can stake again? This is fine, just need to understand. You know me, by now, I have NEVER asked you directly, because I know your busy as fuck, but I am just not understanding.

Thanks
    Vegas
    -------- Original Message --------
    Subject: Re: Teeth
    Date: Mon, May 04, 2015 3:40 pm
    To: <Vegasguy's Real Name Omitted>

They are not confirmed. You didn't read well enough. It takes 10 days
    for stake to mature

----

Date   2015-05-14 12:03
    Message 15 of 25 < >
    Spots, easy call man. Burn the remaining money supply. 9300 money supply sounds FUCKING AWESOME!!! We can call a BIG price for these. If there are 500,00 it will DRASTICALLY reduce the price. We have a VERY exclusive thing here man, lets make this special. Lets make EVERYONE BEG for these fuckers! YOU ROCK!!

Vegasguy

On 5/14/2015 1:14 AM, igotspots@gorillastake.com wrote:
    You are receiving this message because I need to make a decision. This is going out to everyone who got into BUCKS. 93 chunks of 100 BUCKS are claimed, so you can figure out what your personal percentage of the network is, based off of that

Two Options:

1) Destroy the coins that are unclaimed (9300 coins were claimed, so that would be the total moneysupply; with 100% yearly stake, the supply will be tiny and stakes will be hard to get)

2) Distribute the remaining coins from the 500,000 fairly amongst everyone who got in. That means we take the leftover / 93 and split it up evenly. Basically, for each block of 100 BUCKS you have now, you would receive another 5291 per chunk

----

Date   2015-05-22 16:36
    Message 14 of 25 < >
    ok there is just something I dont get about Gorilla bucks. When I got your letter, I imported the funds using "importprivkey". Funds showed up and everything looked good. The part I totally dont get is my last stake was on 5/8/15 which is the same day I imported the funds. I have not had one stake since, and that has been 2 weeks. I understood that the staking is much slower, but is this right? Wallet looks normal, and in sync. I have the latest 4.02, and even blew out the block chain and resynced. What else is weird is , it still says I dont have mature coins after 14 days. I feel like I dumb ass asking you,  but I figure while bitcointalk is down I can bother you Wink Also where it says "stake" it shows all my funds staking, but the arrow is greyed out. Ya , I know,  "the arrow lies" Wink

----

To   GorillaStake
    Date   2015-05-29 17:01
    Message 13 of 25 < >
    Hey man, I think you know what Im talking about, but I just wanted to mention between me and you. The bucks chain is moving fast as fuck, yet the money supply hardly changes!?!?! MANY times the blocks move and the money supply is EXACTLY the same. So the 250,000 bucks question is ... WHO is getting all those POS blocks? Wink Im not gonna say shit, because I think you have enough drama with these fucking idiots. Im dumber than a box o rocks and I noticed it.

Vegas

----

To   GorillaStake
    Date   2015-05-29 18:05
    Message 12 of 25 < >
    dude, like I said I dont care. You didnt have to burn the reminder so fast. I am very honest when I say that I do not understand why most people in crypto think devs should work for free. It MAKES no sense. They kick up holy shit if they think the dev is making any money. Anyway whats done is done. I was just saying be careful thats all. Your ok in my book.

Vegas

On 5/29/2015 3:21 PM, GorillaStake wrote:

It's moving fast because I set the PoW difficulty to reset so I can move the chain to destroy the coins

----

I spent hours walking you through the most basic crypto fundamentals and answering your Day One questions for months. Flip-flopping started when I refused to run an ICO you could manipulate

Such immature behavior from such a self-proclaimed successful professional..

I love that line. If you dont know me already, Ill tell you this. I am Spots opposite in every way, thats why he hates me. I am ethical, honest (to an extreme), I have VERY high integrity. I dont steal, lie, cheat, and I keep my word. I am very successful in business where Spots is a complete failure and still lives with his parents at over 30 years of age. He THOUGHT he was the most intelligent guy out there, and I will hand it to him , he is quite smart, but not smart enough to hide his tracks, and keeps getting caught, and he uses his intellect to take advantage of everyone he can. I was one of this first to expose him and nobody else could see it, and I was attacked on his thread by pretty much everyone. But I stood my ground, and now others are beginning to see it too. My goal is to not even hurt him, but to get him out of crypto as new people that might not know will invest with him and get burned.

Vegas
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:41:22 PM

lol. I know exactly who I am , and what I stand for, and most people here do too.

Vegas.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:30:11 PM

...just reposting that here to let you all remember what kind of guy this vegas is.
a smart one.

If you think that, you are extremely stupid and showing how clueless this entire group of idiots is

Do you really expect us idiots to actually read all of that.  

On with the new coin....  

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:45:20 AM

Took all of 20 seconds for him to delete this one, in a thread he doesnt care about.

Dont cry now, you acted like a complete arse and dared me to sell like a cocky prick when I mentioned the wallets staking 10x more than anyone else. So now I am, much more to come too.
You cant hide that sort of shit and you dont want to even acknowledge it. I wonder why that is.

Can hardly blame others for wanting out before everyone catches on.

Waits for cowardly post delete only to be reposted everywhere else.

Enjoy the dumps.
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:01:57 AM

Keep deleting my posts Spots, they just end up being posted elsewhere and confirm your status as a dev who is trying to hide something.

ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:06:13 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 12:26:52 PM by ButtCrack

As for this whole bs still ongoing with BUCKS and MAGIC MONEY etc it needs to stop!

Either reveal the "supposed" exploit and end it now, or just stop, it really is like watching kids at play  Wink

A few screenies just dont cut it nowadays.
Man you are pathetic, begging for a fix like that !
Crawl back to your master and suck his GorillaDick.
Having fun mining your asses off and see it all fail ?

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
ButtCrack

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:51:11 PM

As for this whole bs still ongoing with BUCKS and MAGIC MONEY etc it needs to stop!

Either reveal the "supposed" exploit and end it now, or just stop, it really is like watching kids at play  Wink
Playing like kids eh ?

[03 Aug 15 01:29] * iGotSpots * just firing some warning shots to quit fucking with me
[03 Aug 15 01:29] * iGotSpots * or i will destroy them
[03 Aug 15 02:03] * Nikkers * ......or i will destroy them lmao
[03 Aug 15 02:05] * VashTheStampede * yeah indeed Nikkers
[03 Aug 15 02:06] * VashTheStampede * we can team up against the bullshitters
[03 Aug 15 02:06] * Nikkers * lol

A few screenies just dont cut it nowadays.
No need for screenies :

Hmmmm it appears your blockchain just jumped like 4000 blocks....   Shocked

I'll let you have your fun, but that is just a warning  Wink

(Btw, there's like 5 things you should still change. If you weren't acting like such pricks, I would help you)

6 exploits and maybe more, all present in his recent coins because they use the same code :
10K, TEETH, VARY etc. and of course BUCKS !

Fire up this wonderful Gorilla wallet, from this great coin.
Click Help, and what do we see ?
"About MMXIV"

I guess you have problems with your eyes ?
Talking about a no brainer. LOL

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
                         ██

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
ButtCrack

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:14:30 PM

No.... cmon learn to google...

so much fail here

Magic Internet Money has been released already.  You really couldn't google it even 1 time and then come up with an original name??

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464184.0

In the real world brands are recycled every day so why not in crypto world ?
Besides did it ever crossed your mind he has a black/sarcastic sense of humor ?
TEETH = dead coin, MiM = dead coin.
I think it's funny.  Cheesy

so much fail here
Please explain ?
Nobody is perfect, ppl make mistakes, you of all ppl should know...
How many times did you failed with TEKCoin, the forking issues ?
Anyway, TEK is doing well and good to see you finally have a coder take care of the wallet, noise23.
New wallet runs fine on my box.

So thumbs up !

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
                         ██

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:54:42 PM

Huh Huh WOW !!!   fuck you Robert

you forced all of us in that swap from the old coins that we all entered based on your (false) promises and incoming changes...

we are all now stucked in a broken coin that is getting exploited because you are simply a copy&paster "dev" and now you quit
you are a moron.

I hope you guys understood my position in trying to protect my already big losing invesment with spot's shitty coins.
I never been on the Robert Pfeffer side, but in the middle... watching and trying to protect the investment the best i could.
I still don't like Vegasguy though  Wink
ButtCrack

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:58:33 PM

TIMES UP SPOTS.

YOUR A DICK OF FIRST CLASS PROPORTIONS.

It is with a heavy heart that I write this post, as my crypto-company, as of tomorrow, will complete its second full year of service. However, the level of threats, extortion, and insults have escalated beyond a point I am willing to deal with any longer. I know, and have, been successful in any field I start a business in, so I know that this is not the end for me as an entrepreneur, but I do know that my family is more important to me than the bullshit that has been going on recently. I have been lied to, manipulated, and threatened by people that I, at one time, trusted. The ironic part of this entire thing is that the people issuing the threats, posting nonsense.. We have all their info, as well. All the trolls.. I know who they really are, but I am not in the business of compromising peoples desire to stay anonymous. However, if the threats and extortion continue, you will all be hearing of lawsuits moving forward, as my family's protection is more important to me than my reputation, and the counsel I have in place is more than willing to start throwing papers around. Contacting my extended family and issuing threats about things they have no idea about is not something I will stand for much longer. I am literally holding a superstar group of lions back from destroying a pack of weakened gazelles

For those of you not in the loop.. I have, for months now, been berated daily in private for my decisions or choices, receive extortion attempts quite often which include my extended family's information (who have nothing to do with coins). I have a girlfriend and a kid to worry about and this entire situation has quickly become escalated to the point that it is no longer worth my time or effort. That being said.. I am stepping back from the role that I've had for the past 16 months with these coins and will pass the torch to the GorillaCouncil

I have been dealing with threats and extortion attempts so I have not been following this 'exploit' too closely, but apparently people are using the timedrift issues to stake more or something. I don't know, nor do I really care to dig deeper. So before I step back, I will give two suggestions on how to move forward:

1) Find someone else to fix the time drift or whatever issue is in the current chain. I will not be doing this, as I do not feel like spending more and more time researching issues that may or may not even be the problem. If any of you know someone willing to assist in this option, I feel like that is the best, and least intrusive to users, course of action, but I will not be the one doing it

2) Swap back to an old chain that simply stakes. I can secure those chains very quickly and the swap would be fairly easy since it's 1:1 and already on CoinPayments. I can get it done this weekend if you guys choose this option and continue to use the Variance Staking system in that chain

On a personal note, I want to thank everyone who has supported me, or my company, in the past two years. I'm sorry to put you guys in this situation, as I appreciate you guys and the support you have given me more than anything else that has happened to me in recent history. There is a lot of negativity because of my abrasive attitude towards stupidity and ignorance, and I understand why people don't like me as a person, but my family and their safety and security is more important to me than digital currencies. I encourage everyone to reply with their vote on how to move forward before I step back. If there is not a majority by tomorrow morning, my time, I will begin the process of setting up a swap-back to an older, less complicated chain, so I can leave you guys with something that I feel is 100% secure. I'm sure this post will find its way to Bitcointalk, which is whatever, since I have no interest in following that forum anymore

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
                         ██

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:59:00 PM

Playing like kids eh ?

[03 Aug 15 01:29] * iGotSpots * just firing some warning shots to quit fucking with me
[03 Aug 15 01:29] * iGotSpots * or i will destroy them
[03 Aug 15 02:03] * Nikkers * ......or i will destroy them lmao
[03 Aug 15 02:05] * VashTheStampede * yeah indeed Nikkers
[03 Aug 15 02:06] * VashTheStampede * we can team up against the bullshitters
[03 Aug 15 02:06] * Nikkers * lol

and......what's your point? spots said something and i laughed at it, so what?

also i wasn't begging for a fix. i was sick of the shitty screens and peeps going oooh look at these blah blah blah,

why not just say we think there may be a time drift issue, and it could have even been fixed by now? also i would have maybe believed it more easily.

anyway dont start your shit with me mate, i have not insulted anyone(at least to my knowledge lol) i've not been rude to anyone, so man up and at least give me the

same treatment i give you Wink 

I'm in this game not for shit, but for a bit of fun, and maybe make a few quid, and also to make some friends and learn more everyday Wink
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 09:14:38 PM

Huh Huh WOW !!!   fuck you Robert

you forced all of us in that swap from the old coins that we all entered based on your (false) promises and incoming changes...

we are all now stucked in a broken coin that is getting exploited because you are simply a copy&paster "dev" and now you quit
you are a moron.

I hope you guys understood my position in trying to protect my already big losing invesment with spot's shitty coins.
I never been on the Robert Pfeffer side, but in the middle... watching and trying to protect the investment the best i could.
I still don't like Vegasguy though  Wink

First, welcome to the "good side of crypto". All I was trying to do was help you see the truth. I was tired of watching people getting screwed over and over. I know you thought I was out to hurt your investment, and everyone else involved with bucks, but THAT is farthest from the truth. I had to make a decision, to shut up and let Spots go on cheating people or speak up and tell the truth and stop him, AND at the same time unfortunately hurt everyone invested with him too. I spoke up, because if I didnt , he would continue on. My advise to you is dump and cut your losses and move on, thats what most of us did. Eventually he will be gone from crypto as no one will invest with him. Again , welcome, and im sorry for any of your losses. I lost too Sad

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Ricky Petrovich (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:16:28 PM

Huh Huh WOW !!!   fuck you Robert

you are a moron.

I still don't like Vegasguy though  Wink

I am willing to disclose the exploit.

I didn't intend for it to come to this really. All I wanted was for spots to stop being such a dickhead and stop talking down everyone.

And for the record I have never threatened doing harm to either him or his family. That is sick indeed and people should learn some limits.

Edit: Fuck me! It just occurred to me that maybe this is was staged to get to the solution. If this is true, just know all you needed to do, Spotty, was to admit that you needed help, and ask for it. Having said that. Good riddance!
elgimpo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:42:16 AM

I didn't intend for it to come to this really. All I wanted was for spots to stop being such a dickhead and stop talking down everyone.

Spare us the good Samaritan act ffs.

You hacked the code with an exploit, applied to to your wallet(s) and stole all of the legitimate stakes from every person invested in the coin. You did this for personal gain and pure greed.

Worse than anything spots has ever done. You're a thieving scumbag and nothing more.
gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:21:48 AM

You hacked the code with an exploit, applied to to your wallet(s) and stole all of the legitimate stakes from every person invested in the coin. You did this for personal gain and pure greed.

Worse than anything spots has ever done. You're a thieving scumbag and nothing more.

so true.
Ricky even pm'ed me earlier today to see if i was interested in that modified wallet... for a price.
simply put, an extortion attempt.. I dunno how many guys you contacted for that and how many took the bait
but don't play the good guy. you are clearly not one.
now behave please.
MisterGreen

Activity: 285

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:42:17 AM

so true.
Ricky even pm'ed me earlier today to see if i was interested in that modified wallet... for a price.
simply put, an extortion attempt.. I dunno how many guys you contacted for that and how many took the bait
but don't play the good guy. you are clearly not one.
now behave please.

Yep! Thanks Ricky for hurting the "normal" investors/bagholders with that shit and not only Spots and his followers! Roll Eyes
Ricky Petrovich (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:20:42 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2015, 08:36:52 AM by Ricky Petrovich

Edit: I haven't sold a single buck with all of this. I am in the red for 0.18 BTC. And I made a whoping 4k Bucks.
Believe what you want to believe.

Good luck with your bags people.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 10:08:49 AM

I for one understand Ricky's point of view. But I believe the "magic wallets"
should have been released to everyone limiting the damage to all.

I bought original Bucks at $1. per coin - $300 worth only to have it merged
which resulted in selling @ 8000 sat and lower. My original bucks doubled in
quantity which means I got 4 cents on the dollar.

How can Spots say with a straight face that he sold the Bucks promising
a special limited high value coin, only to announce the merger less than a month a
after selling them ? Nothing will make me believe that it was a cash grab and a
forced devaluation screwing over those that trusted him.

Anyone really believe that he suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and
said "Hmmmm... I have a great idea. I'll merge these coins and increase the
value". Any honest person would have offered a refund of the purchase price
to Original Bucks buyers or took into account market cap of the coins being
merged.

Now it comes out that there may have (were?) "magic wallets for other of his coins.
I took a beating on two other coins of his.

I will be wary. Even though Spots says he is done, I evpect he is just changing identities
and rolling out more. Hope I am wrong. But he will have to hide his personality which
may prove harder than changing his User name.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:41:06 PM

By the way.... it would be in your best interest to get on my good side. Read my prior posts 98% of it is helping people and being kind, and I donate to those in need. Yes, you will probably find the 1 in 100 post where someone has tried my patience, but youll see 98% of my posts are kind, uplifting and good. Many people I have befriended on this forum are glad because they ask for my advice and I am not always right , but I do have an eye for crypto. Even after all of your attacks if your nice to me, Ill be nice to you, its as simple as that, and that applies to everyone. If you want to vent, why not find people that are out there scamming, and going out of their way ripping people off? You want absolute proof I dont cheat, or scam? I DONT NEED TO!!!!

Vegas

notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:47:02 PM

I for one understand Ricky's point of view. But I believe the "magic wallets"
should have been released to everyone limiting the damage to all.

I bought original Bucks at $1. per coin - $300 worth only to have it merged
which resulted in selling @ 8000 sat and lower. My original bucks doubled in
quantity which means I got 4 cents on the dollar.

How can Spots say with a straight face that he sold the Bucks promising
a special limited high value coin, only to announce the merger less than a month a
after selling them ? Nothing will make me believe that it was a cash grab and a
forced devaluation screwing over those that trusted him.

Anyone really believe that he suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and
said "Hmmmm... I have a great idea. I'll merge these coins and increase the
value". Any honest person would have offered a refund of the purchase price
to Original Bucks buyers or took into account market cap of the coins being
merged.

Now it comes out that there may have (were?) "magic wallets for other of his coins.
I took a beating on two other coins of his.

I will be wary. Even though Spots says he is done, I expect he is just changing identities
and rolling out more. Hope I am wrong. But he will have to hide his personality which
may prove harder than changing his User name.
Woody,
Is it strange that a coin comes out 4 times is swapped for the same time stamp issue.  so many coins and Devs who don't have this issue right. So many who don't make so many creative forks and swap with mining in the end. So you are right he is thinking of away to fork bucks yet this issue still doesn't get fixed right. He has an excuse for all actions and in the end he always says someone stole something right.

I think when someone knocks on your door  and nicely says I'm hear to fix your cable that you let him right. If the answer is no then when spots has another idea don't you think we should step back and question everything. I know spots can't sit still on the couch and watch TV. The funny thing also is everything works and stakes and Bittrex still has a huge wallet list as 40,000 under distribution of which was 23,000 last week.Are the left over coins still somewhere?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: