Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [List] Bitcoin Advertising Networks  (Read 46761 times)
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 07:24:36 AM

What is the best CPM advertising network? I mean highest paying and highest CTR. I use CPC on my faucet and it's not paying very well at all.

Here is my CPM at bitmedia:

This is about $0.60 at the moment.

AdSence gave me about $1.3-1.8, but I'm waiting. Cheesy They promised to increase conversion rate and cpc soon by adding new targeting options.

didn't adsense / google reduce their payout rates earlier this month? you won't earn that much with adsense and since it's recorded you have to pay income taxes on it. that's why I prefer bitcoin payouts Smiley

kickbit

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 07:57:19 AM

didn't adsense / google reduce their payout rates earlier this month? you won't earn that much with adsense and since it's recorded you have to pay income taxes on it. that's why I prefer bitcoin payouts Smiley

I didn't know. I stopped using adsence few month ago.
It's not my major source of income, so I decided to wait until someone implement decent solution in bitcoin advertising.
Yep, Bitcoin payouts are awesome Roll Eyes

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
RappelzReborn (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:27:12 AM

I didn't know. I stopped using adsence few month ago.
It's not my major source of income, so I decided to wait until someone implement decent solution in bitcoin advertising.
Yep, Bitcoin payouts are awesome Roll Eyes

Even if the fees are high for Google Adsense , it gives the highest payout around all the other platforms on the world
Adbit.co for example gives good rates however rates seem to be a little bit high

BitClix

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 06:54:31 AM

I would like to request that the scam label be removed from BitClix. It is impossible for us to "scam" anyone for an extended period of time because we have daily payouts. The few people calling us a scam are publishers who had their accounts banned for sending low quality traffic and we have addressed them in the related threads. We pay out many publishers everyday and it is very easy for us to determine when a publisher is sending fake clicks. We ban such accounts immediately to ensure the highest value for our advertisers and highest payouts to our participating publishers.
RappelzReborn (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:00:06 AM

I would like to request that the scam label be removed from BitClix. It is impossible for us to "scam" anyone for an extended period of time because we have daily payouts. The few people calling us a scam are publishers who had their accounts banned for sending low quality traffic and we have addressed them in the related threads. We pay out many publishers everyday and it is very easy for us to determine when a publisher is sending fake clicks. We ban such accounts immediately to ensure the highest value for our advertisers and highest payouts to our participating publishers.

Hello,
Some of people say it's a scam , others says it's not so I'am not sure what to do here
I edited to "pending" so people don't use it for now and I will post on the scam accusation topic to collect more opinions

BitClix

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:00:50 PM

Hello,
Some of people say it's a scam , others says it's not so I'am not sure what to do here
I edited to "pending" so people don't use it for now and I will post on the scam accusation topic to collect more opinions

The other networks have just as many complaints in other threads as we do but for some reason we got singled out. You'll notice the people who complain never actually post the url of their sites that got banned. Most of the sites that get banned are typical scam sites that are less than a week old with no alexa rating and a ton of fake clicks. Unless they are willing to post their site's url their complaints should be taken with a grain of salt.

There was one day in July when our hot wallet got drained because we were paying $1.20 a click and a lot of people complained. We quickly reimbursed them within 24 hours.

We are not a scam site and take very strong measures to prevent click fraud (unlike some of the other sites on the list). We shouldn't be labeled as scam when we have been paying out publishers for well over a year.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3563

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 04:20:50 PM

Hi to all,
I want give my experience here on this thread, because I use the Bitclix service for a couple of a week with 2 goods faucets (4000+ visitors daily).

It's from 6 Avril to20 Avril , that i don't get any news about my sites, like visitors or click, (but the banner will load correctly in my sites).
 Some days before I get payed but after this point they stop. (without reason or explanation).

Also not reply to contact us section, who.is is a proxy (i sent an email but i doubt they received and THEY NEVER REPLY).
I have sent at least 10 messages/emails never got 1 reply.
Very sad because initially was a very great site.

This is my experience.
I open a thread in scam accusation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1032535.20

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BitClix

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:41:51 PM

Hi to all,
I want give my experience here on this thread, because I use the Bitclix service for a couple of a week with 2 goods faucets (4000+ visitors daily).

It's from 6 Avril to20 Avril , that i don't get any news about my sites, like visitors or click, (but the banner will load correctly in my sites).
 Some days before I get payed but after this point they stop. (without reason or explanation).

Also not reply to contact us section, who.is is a proxy (i sent an email but i doubt they received and THEY NEVER REPLY).

This is my experience.

Once again... simply post the urls to your site and we will investigate why you were banned.

Banning a site for sending us low quality traffic does not mean we are a scam and we do not deserve a scam label for protecting our advertisers and legitimate publishers. We typically do not respond to emails from banned publishers because they are often attempts to reverse engineer our anti-fraud systems. We ban many scammer sites everyday and cannot respond to all the emails, many of which are vulgar and contain retaliatory threats.

If your site was banned your best bet is to find another network that will accept a site with your traffic quality. Spamming these forums over and over again over a few bits worth of earnings is a waste of everyone's time, especially when you are unwilling to state the url of the website so we can help you figure out what happened.
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:44:00 PM

Hi to all,

This is my experience.

Once again... simply post the urls to your site and we will investigate why you were banned.

Banning a site for sending us low quality traffic does not mean we are a scam and we do not deserve a scam label for protecting our advertisers and legitimate publishers. We typically do not respond to emails from banned publishers because they are often attempts to reverse engineer our anti-fraud systems. We ban many scammer sites everyday and cannot respond to all the emails, many of which are vulgar and contain retaliatory threats.

If your site was banned your best bet is to find another network that will accept a site with your traffic quality. Spamming these forums over and over again over a few bits worth of earnings is a waste of everyone's time, especially when you are unwilling to state the url of the website so we can help you figure out what happened.

Don't worry man, we are talking, there isn't any definitive sentence or what else.
I have only provided my experience, that is similar with other users.
I have sent you a MP ...check the site and give plausible reasons, also for no reply to any messages.
Thank you

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BitClix

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 07:00:49 PM

Don't worry man, we are talking, there isn't any definitive sentence or what else.
I have sent you a MP ...check the site and give plausible reasons, also for no reply to any messages.
Thank you

I have checked both faucets that were PMed. One has no alexa rating and the other is 19,000,000 which means the 4000 hits per day they are receiving are not from human clicks. We do not allow this type of artificial traffic on our network. We accept any type of faucet but they must take precautions to ensure their traffic is not from bots whether intentional or not. I already gave the reasons we cannot respond to banned publishers, but we made a special exception in this case due to the scam accusation.

Please remove all scam accusations against us.
kickbit

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 09:06:52 AM

I have checked both faucets that were PMed. One has no alexa rating and the other is 19,000,000 which means the 4000 hits per day they are receiving are not from human clicks. We do not allow this type of artificial traffic on our network. We accept any type of faucet but they must take precautions to ensure their traffic is not from bots whether intentional or not. I already gave the reasons we cannot respond to banned publishers, but we made a special exception in this case due to the scam accusation.

Alexa rating? Wow, that's reliable source.
Guys, just google "buy alexa traffic"
LOL Grin

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:59:29 AM

Thank you

LOL.  Grin  Grin

First of all, the faucets are in two sub domains, and actually (I make this scam accusation on APRIL! = so far 4 months AGO!) I can't get high traffic.

Then I don't say that actually I do this visitors rate.

How you can determine if they are fake or not , 4000 visitors (no more then 10 clicks in your banners that is the normal rate for a CPC ads?!?)
You have a time machine to see it in March-April?!?

You never reply to my messages/ emails, and you take the banner active for more than two weeks! (if you don't like a site, why you don't shut off the banners?!?)

No I think that you have confirmed all issues!

I don't have problems for 0,01 btc or more that you get from my sites, but don't came here to say that there is a LIE!

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kickbit

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 03:24:25 PM

You never reply to my messages/ emails, and you take the banner active for more than two weeks! (if you don't like a site, why you don't shut off the banners?!?)

No I think that you have confirmed all issues!

I don't have problems for 0,01 btc or more that you get from my sites, but don't came here to say that there is a LIE!

I think you should wait for another 2 months and they will answer Grin

RappelzReborn (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:38:01 PM

I still need more reviews to see , one is not enough. BitClix will stay on Pending and probably will go to the list with others in case there is no further negative complains .
Update : Added https://adverti.io/ as requested from a member to the Pending list , if you have any experience with them , post below .

bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:33:33 AM

About bitclix here in the forum there is others users that got some issues:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1032535.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758509.40

In this last thread there is a lot of people with my same issues!
(November 2014!!!)

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mari88

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:48:52 PM

I still need more reviews to see , one is not enough. BitClix will stay on Pending and probably will go to the list with others in case there is no further negative complains .
Update : Added https://adverti.io/ as requested from a member to the Pending list , if you have any experience with them , post below .

iam now registried on this network and will start a testing phase
i post my feedback in a few days

kind regards
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 03:10:00 AM

Thanks for making this list, will come in handy for sure.
Though I don't think that those pure bitcoin based networks can offer earnings that come close to Google adsense.

ShamrockHannah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 03:37:39 PM

For me bitmedia it's the best advertising network. I find that it earns me the most. A-ads comes in close second place.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:15:31 PM

you provide a very complete list of the OP. thanks a lot. I wait for the update what would you add  Smiley
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:07:38 PM

For me bitmedia it's the best advertising network. I find that it earns me the most. A-ads comes in close second place.

How much is the difference in earnings between the two roughly?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: