Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 04:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HOT] [HIGH-PAYING] New Free Lottery Round! Join First!  (Read 20359 times)
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:14:02 AM

One hundred member promotion!

From today till Firday, the faucet cool down prior will be set to 30 minutes instead of one hour. Thus, you will be able to get 2 tickets every hour. Come join us today before it's too late.

I'll be updating the site with more features such as forgot password in the next few weeks.

http://bitrevenues.com/.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:45:38 AM

From today till Firday, the faucet cool down prior will be set to 30 minutes instead of one hour. Thus, you will be able to get 2 tickets every hour. Come join us today before it's too late.

I'll be updating the site with more features such as forgot password in the next few weeks.

Can you also do an income update? I'm wondering where we stand now. And that could also be a good addition for the site as well, showing something like:

Last Update: 07/21/15
Revenue1: 0.1 BTC
Revenue2: 0.3 BTC
Revenue3: 0.00013 BTC
-------
Total: 0.40013 BTC

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:55:31 AM

Made a thread to sell "Welcome message" space here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1129532.0. The revenue will be given to the round which the advertiser started advertising in. If a advertiser advertise on round #X for two week starting on Monday. And four days later, Friday, the round switched and become round #Y. The revenue will be given to round #X. Even if the advertisement is on round #Y longer than on round #X.

Can you also do an income update? I'm wondering where we stand now. And that could also be a good addition for the site as well, showing something like:

Last Update: 07/21/15
Revenue1: 0.1 BTC
Revenue2: 0.3 BTC
Revenue3: 0.00013 BTC
-------
Total: 0.40013 BTC

Nice suggestion you have there. Actually I thought of it before. I did not do it because I know I wont be able to update every day. Here's the latest revenue report.

Revenue for round one [As of this post]

A-ads.com - 0.00042238 BTC
MellowAds.com - 0.00034114 BTC

Total - 0.00076352 BTC

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:15:08 PM

Finally BitRevenues have another update. Not a big update. I added some code to the claim pages so that user will not need to enter the captcha if the cool down have not ended. Hopefully this can make users happier since less captcha is needed to enter. Currently, the countdown timer is non-animated. In the next few days, I will try to add jQuery animation to it - including auto reload function if possible.

I also noticed that we have our very first AdBit.co advertiser. Paying 0.0001 BTC per day. Hopefully the advertiser will continue to advertise on BitRevenues.com. I will try to update AdBit.co earning when I can. 30 minutes per claims will end tomorrow around 7 AM GMT+0000.

BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:31:30 PM

Yeah, me to. The site looks very cool.
I wonder if you could add a trollbox to it Tongue
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:27:51 AM

Thank you for the supportive comment.

Trollbox? What's it? You mean like a shoutbox?

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:34:12 AM

He meant a shoutbox, yes, but I don't think it's really needed. The site is basically a faucet right now, so I doubt it'd get used enough to warrant adding.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:41:36 AM

He meant a shoutbox, yes, but I don't think it's really needed. The site is basically a faucet right now, so I doubt it'd get used enough to warrant adding.

I agree. There's no need for a shoutbox. This will no only waste resources (such as advertisement slot) but it will also decrease our new member sign-up rate as the shoutbox will not be active.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:39:53 AM

100th Member Promotion ended as of this post. The cool down time is set to 3600 seconds - 1 hour - again. I notice most of the members only made one roll and never come back. I think they dont want to keep on logging in every time they want to claim a ticket. I will be adding a solution soon.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:41:28 AM

100th Member Promotion ended as of this post. The cool down time is set to 3600 seconds - 1 hour - again. I notice most of the members only made one roll and never come back. I think they dont want to keep on logging in every time they want to claim a ticket. I will be adding a solution soon.

This was my issue. It got annoying to keep going from one page to another and then doing the captcha. Once you're logged in, visiting the site should take you straight to the captcha page.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:46:38 AM

This was my issue. It got annoying to keep going from one page to another and then doing the captcha. Once you're logged in, visiting the site should take you straight to the captcha page.

I thought I fixed the issue but I'm wrong. Sorry for all these inconvenience.

I am thinking of giving user the ability to claim without logging in - just like a normal faucet. They just need to enter their username, complete a captcha and click "Claim". The registration is there to prevent bots and enable the referral system. Only logged in user can change information such as Bitcoin address, email and password.

What if someone claim a ticket using your username? They're helping you to get a free claim.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:47:37 AM

I am thinking of giving user the ability to claim without logging in - just like a normal faucet. They just need to enter their username, fill a captcha and click "Claim". The registration is there to prevent bots and enable to referral system. Only logged in user can change information such as Bitcoin address, Email and password.

So. What if someone claim a ticket using your username? They're helping you to get a free claim.

I like this idea, and think it would go a long way towards making things more efficient. Can you also set it to auto fill in the username (most faucets do this with the addresses) as well?

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:51:50 AM

I am thinking of giving user the ability to claim without logging in - just like a normal faucet. They just need to enter their username, fill a captcha and click "Claim". The registration is there to prevent bots and enable to referral system. Only logged in user can change information such as Bitcoin address, Email and password.

So. What if someone claim a ticket using your username? They're helping you to get a free claim.

I like this idea, and think it would go a long way towards making things more efficient. Can you also set it to auto fill in the username (most faucets do this with the addresses) as well?

Hmm... That should be easy to do. I will definitely implant the auto-fill feature if possible. Smiley.

It will take me a few days to create the anonymous-roll feature. So stay tune.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:58:54 AM

Hmm... That should be easy to do. I will definitely implant the auto-fill feature if possible. Smiley.

It will take me a few days to create the anonymous-roll feature. So stay tune.

Will do! I'll await further information and I can give it a go as soon as it's live as well and report back any comments/suggestions/concerns.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:30:09 PM

Hello everyone

There is bad news and good news. I think I will say the bad news first. I just logged into the email I used on Mellowads and was surprised that BitRevenues.com was rejected on 28 July 2015. So, for the past two days, we did not make any money from Mellowads. I logged into Mellowads control panel and currently it have ~0.0004 BTC sitting inside. I will ask a trusted escrow to log into my Mellowads account and transfer the 40K Satoshi to BitRevenues wallet - 16YhFXjpQhpbGRzhntJhFJaB36gY3bnm7Q - to prove that I'm not taking any Bitcoin to my own wallet. Below is the E-mail I received from MellowAds.

Code:
Hi

After careful review we have unfortunately had to reject your website ('bitrevenues.com') for the reasons given below...

Rejection reason: 'Sorry, this website does not meet our approval criteria. We now only accept websites that have an Alexa Ranking below 1 million.'

Please see our Website approval guidelines for further details.

Kind Regards
Mellow Ads Support

It will take a long time before our Alexa ranking reach < 1 million. Thus, I changed the header advertisement slot to AdBit.co. Currently, the site have three ad slots filled - 728x90 x2 by AdBit.co and 160x600 x1 by A-ads.

The good news is that.. Anonymous roll is possible now! I'm not sure what to call it. Please tell me if you have another good name for this feature.

So, what is anonymous roll? You can visit this page (http://bitrevenues.com/anonymousRoll.php) and claim a ticket without logging in. You can claim for yourself and others. An update will be pushed in next week to make anonymous roll easier as suggested by Ranlo here.

For the time being, you can double click on the textbox and select your username from the dropdown box* - provided you have rolled at least once.

* work on most modern browser.

That's all for today. Have a nice day. Smiley.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 03:54:50 AM

Placed some banners on some other popular faucets the other day. Notice there's a huge leap in traffic since then. I hope this will continue to grow and become even bigger.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 04:28:54 AM

I made a few changes to the site. Now, all the blank ad slots is filled with ad code from TheBannerExchange*, CoinURL, AdBit.co and A-ads. I added a link the the home.php page which will redirect users to a 728x90 banners which can be used to promote our site. Both the 468x60 and 728x90 banners was made by the user HarshitPeer of Bitcointalk.

* TheBannerExchange will be used temporary to promote our site by exchanging banner with others site. It will be replaced by Bee-ads or MellowAds once they approved my application. MellowAds rejected BitRevenues because our site Alexa rank is not what they're looking for. Bee-ads, on the other hand... I can't add BitRevenues.com to the system as BitRevenues.com is already in the system. I send them a email asking them to delete the old BitRevenues.com in the system. They replied that they need to make sure I'm the owner of BitRevenues. I send them a email using the email BitRevenues@outlook.com. And I also make a .txt text on the domain BitRevenues.com - http://bitrevenues.com/bee-ads.txt. It have been six days since I sent the email. I'm still waiting for their reply.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 11:33:11 AM

BitRevenues is doing good for the past few days! We see a big increment in daily revenue. I dont have time to calculate all the earned revenues as of this post. However, I could say that we already hit 0.002 BTC milestone. We also have close to two hundred members now. I did a update today for the site today. The referral link have been change to the homepage and not the registration page - index.php?ref=*. This will definitely increase your referral count as they know what is the BitRevenues before they proceed to registration. No worries, the old referral link (register.php?ref=*) will still work - login.php?ref=* will also work.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:19:32 AM

Still no answer from Bee-ads ...

Revenue for round one [As of this post]

A-ads.com - 0.00079643 BTC
MellowAds.com - 0.00041656 BTC [website rejected - no more revenue]
AdBit.co - 0.00191454 BTC

Total - 0.00312753 BTC

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:51:02 AM

BitRevenues have been doing good for the past few days! Our revenue is increasing every day! In no time we will have our first ever payout!

I have contacted a bitcoin accepting web designer and he had made us a new layout. I will be switching our current style to a more modern style in the next few days. So, stay tune. Smiley.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: