Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HOT] [HIGH-PAYING] New Free Lottery Round! Join First!  (Read 20338 times)
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 07:51:34 AM

Updated the site with new style and layout! Designed by 3DBrushes a Bitcoin accepting web designing group.

To celebrate this somewhat big event I had reduced the cool down timer to 1500 seconds - claim every 25 minutes!

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:52:26 AM

We'll probably have a real anonymous roll function. Whereas anyone can roll and get a ticket for free - no need to register. Referral will still work with non registered user. I'm working on the new script. It should be up in a week or so. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:54:33 AM

We'll probably have a real anonymous roll function. Whereas anyone can roll and get a ticket for free - no need to register. Referral will still work with non registered user. I'm working on the new script. It should be up in a week or so. Smiley.

Ohhh, cool, so like where people just input their address and they get a ticket to that one?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:00:16 AM

Ohhh, cool, so like where people just input their address and they get a ticket to that one?

Here: http://bitrevenues.com/anonymousRoll.php. They will be able to input both Bitcoin address and username. They will then need to select a option whether it is a Bitcoin address or username. Afterward, it will be the same as right now.

Registered user will enjoy benefit such as referral link and shorter cool down time. While guests will not enjoy any of these.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:11:49 AM

Here: http://bitrevenues.com/anonymousRoll.php. They will be able to input both Bitcoin address and username. They will then need to select a option whether it is a Bitcoin address or username. Afterward, it will be the same as right now.

Registered user will enjoy benefit such as referral link and shorter cool down time. While guests will not enjoy any of these.

Ohhh, cool. I like this change, Smiley. This makes it a lot more convenient for those that don't want to make an account just for a faucet.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 04:49:11 AM

Anonymous roll for guests is ready! Now, everyone and anyone can make a roll using their address or username at the page - http://bitrevenues.com/anonymousRoll.php. Anonymous guest roll is only available to user who have not register on our website with their Bitcoin address. It is there so as to make sure no one can claim two tickets within an hour.

When a guest went to the page http://bitrevenues.com/anonymousRoll.php they will not have any referral when they do a roll. However, if a guest went to a page using your referral link (example: http://bitrevenues.com/anonymousRoll.php?ref=1) they will automatically have you as their referral. Thus, you might stand 25% chances of getting a ticket without doing anything*. Please note that the referral the guests have will change every time they visit the site using others referral link.

Anonymous guest roll might be there but registered member will have more benefits such as lower cool down time and promotion.

*I increased the referral chances to 25% instead of 10%.

[snip]

Ohhh, cool. I like this change, Smiley. This makes it a lot more convenient for those that don't want to make an account just for a faucet.

Thanks for the kind comment. Anonymous guest roll is ready. Check it out using another Bitcoin address. Smiley.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 05:09:08 PM

Anonymous roll for guests is ready! Now, everyone and anyone can make a roll using their address or username at the page - http://bitrevenues.com/anonymousRoll.php. Anonymous guest roll is only available to user who have not register on our website with their Bitcoin address. It is there so as to make sure no one can claim two tickets within an hour.

When a guest went to the page http://bitrevenues.com/anonymousRoll.php they will not have any referral when they do a roll. However, if a guest went to a page using your referral link (example: http://bitrevenues.com/anonymousRoll.php?ref=1) they will automatically have you as their referral. Thus, you might stand 25% chances of getting a ticket without doing anything*. Please note that the referral the guests have will change every time they visit the site using others referral link.

Anonymous guest roll might be there but registered member will have more benefits such as lower cool down time and promotion.

[snip]

Thanks for the kind comment. Anonymous guest roll is ready. Check it out using another Bitcoin address. Smiley.

Thanks! I like it, Smiley.

One suggestion: after doing the anonymous roll, maybe show some information under the ticket #, like:

"Consider creating a free account to get lower cooldown times (30m instead of 60m) on ticket claims!"

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:09:47 AM

[snip]

Thanks! I like it, Smiley.

One suggestion: after doing the anonymous roll, maybe show some information under the ticket #, like:

"Consider creating a free account to get lower cooldown times (30m instead of 60m) on ticket claims!"

Hmm. A good suggestion. This will increase BitRevenues members count. Will add that later today. Thank you for your suggestion.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:34:20 AM

Having trouble with advertising networks. Bee-ads did not response to my email. CoinURL rejected all the clicks BitRevenues generated. AdBit.co advertiser pause their campaign. We will be having a slow growth for the month of September. I might consider to use advertising network that do not play in Bitcoin. On the bright side, BitRevenues is earning an average of 8000 Satoshi everyday on A-ads. Smiley.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:13:21 PM

Having trouble with advertising networks. Bee-ads did not response to my email. CoinURL rejected all the clicks BitRevenues generated. AdBit.co advertiser pause their campaign. We will be having a slow growth for the month of September. I might consider to use advertising network that do not play in Bitcoin. On the bright side, BitRevenues is earning an average of 8000 Satoshi everyday on A-ads. Smiley.

Yeah, if you can build up traffic through other means, you can get back on Mellow, which is by far the best ad network right now in crypto. Past that, I'm not aware of any fiat-based ones that would allow a faucet.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:46:57 AM

Yeah, if you can build up traffic through other means, you can get back on Mellow, which is by far the best ad network right now in crypto. Past that, I'm not aware of any fiat-based ones that would allow a faucet.

I hope that MellowAds will accept my site when it hit their targeted Alexa ranking. I bought an advertisement slot on forumsatoshi.com yesterday and I noticed a huge increase in traffic for BitRevenues today. We gained 100 new members over night just because of the banner placed on forumsatoshi.com. Additionally, we saw a 300x increase in rolling rate.

Looking at a-ads statistics we have an average income of  0.00205776 Bitcoin per day! Other than that, we also have a new advertiser from AdBit.co that is advertising in our header and footer. The new advertiser is giving us 0.0002 BTC everyday. If this continue, we will reach our target really soon. Keep it up!

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:33:36 AM

Ello! Happy Teachers' Day ‼
We reduced the claiming time from 60 minutes to 30 minutes ‼

BitRevenues.com is celebrating Teachers' Day in Singapore. And that is why we are reducing the cooldown time to 30 minutes. This promotion will only last for a day or two.

There is currently 1400 rolls in the database. Ranlo is leading with 152 Rolls followed by samostojni with 93 rolls. Close behind is NikAlexin with 92 rolls! Are you way behind them? Yes? So, use this chance to catch up with them!

Claim a ticket ‼

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:04:51 AM

BitRevenues.com is celebrating Teachers' Day in Singapore. And that is why we are reducing the cooldown time to 30 minutes. This promotion will only last for a day or two.

There is currently 1400 rolls in the database. Ranlo is leading with 152 Rolls followed by samostojni with 93 rolls. Close behind is NikAlexin with 92 rolls! Are you way behind them? Yes? So, use this chance to catch up with them!

Claim a ticket ‼

Great promo, and wanted to also say that I liked the design of the emails you sent out!

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:37:57 AM

Claim a ticket ‼

Great promo, and wanted to also say that I liked the design of the emails you sent out!

Thank you. I looked for many mass mailing program but non of them is better than Mailchimp.
I'm using the free version but I hope that I will be forced to upgrade my account soon - more members!

I have another update planned when this promotion ended. Be sure to check your email or this thread tomorrow. Smiley.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:18:09 AM

Claim a ticket ‼

Thank you. I looked for many mass mailing program but non of them is better than Mailchimp.
I'm using the free version but I hope that I will be forced to upgrade my account soon - more members!

I have another update planned when this promotion ended. Be sure to check your email or this thread tomorrow. Smiley.

Will do! I look forward to seeing the update, Smiley.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:30:06 AM

Wanna decrease your cooldown time? Check out Verify your Bitcointalk account and reduce the cooldown time significantly!!

This will bring us more users from Bitcointalk and thus more revenue.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:47:18 AM

Wanna decrease your cooldown time? Check out Verify your Bitcointalk account and reduce the cooldown time significantly!!

Looks good, but requiring people to post their email publicly isn't going to go over too well. I think a PM should do it as well.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:56:14 AM

Looks good, but requiring people to post their email publicly isn't going to go over too well. I think a PM should do it as well.

I guess you're right. The only condition now will be BitRevenues username. Thank for your suggestion. Smiley.

darkhouse9

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 11:07:53 PM

have you tried getting this submitted to faucet lists and rotators? I think that may help boost traffic.

Just an idea.

I like the concept since it's pretty unique.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:28:58 PM

have you tried getting this submitted to faucet lists and rotators? I think that may help boost traffic.

Just an idea.

I like the concept since it's pretty unique.

I've seen some posts from him requesting that, so yes, :p. I'll get it back up on mine shortly as well -- I had removed it when he was forwarding ad-block users to other sites (as it broke the frame).

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: