Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HOT] [HIGH-PAYING] New Free Lottery Round! Join First!  (Read 20340 times)
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:55:21 AM

have you tried getting this submitted to faucet lists and rotators? I think that may help boost traffic.

Just an idea.

I like the concept since it's pretty unique.

I have requested many faucets lists and rotators to add my site. Most of them added my site to their list or rotator. However, there is a few which said my site is not a normal faucet and they need to consider be adding. Anyway, welcome you to BitRevenues. Smiley.

I've seen some posts from him requesting that, so yes, :p. I'll get it back up on mine shortly as well -- I had removed it when he was forwarding ad-block users to other sites (as it broke the frame).

Hmm. I will be forwarding user to another part of my site to tell them to switch off AdBlock if that is a problem. Thank you for your continue support for BitRevenues. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:24:58 AM

have you tried getting this submitted to faucet lists and rotators? I think that may help boost traffic.

Just an idea.

I have requested many faucets lists and rotators to add my site. Most of them added my site to their list or rotator. However, there is a few which said my site is not a normal faucet and they need to consider be adding. Anyway, welcome you to BitRevenues. Smiley.

I've seen some posts from him requesting that, so yes, :p. I'll get it back up on mine shortly as well -- I had removed it when he was forwarding ad-block users to other sites (as it broke the frame).

Hmm. I will be forwarding user to another part of my site to tell them to switch off AdBlock if that is a problem. Thank you for your continue support for BitRevenues. Smiley.

Ahh, the issue with the forwarding is that doing it in any way will break my frames (essentially taking them away from my rotator). I think it's the method being used... not 100%. But when you get things set up I'll add it and see what happens.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:25:28 AM

Just an idea.

Ahh, the issue with the forwarding is that doing it in any way will break my frames (essentially taking them away from my rotator). I think it's the method being used... not 100%. But when you get things set up I'll add it and see what happens.

Oh. I get it. I guess I will need to tell people to disable adblock on the page without redirecting them.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:16:41 AM

Just an idea.

Oh. I get it. I guess I will need to tell people to disable adblock on the page without redirecting them.

You could do an image that shows up (z level 1000) or just a JS notification.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:01:39 AM

Bump! BitRevenues is doing great! Our earning is increasing everyday! We will reach out goal very soon!

What's the current status on that (earning-wise) so far?

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:20:47 AM

Bump! BitRevenues is doing great! Our earning is increasing everyday! We will reach out goal very soon!

What's the current status on that (earning-wise) so far?

I'm going to update that tomorrow and see how much had BitRevenues earned since last update which is a month ago.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:04:35 AM

Revenue for round one [As of this post]

A-ads.com - 0.00079643 BTC 0.00413569 BTC
MellowAds.com - 0.00041656 BTC [website rejected - no more revenue]
AdBit.co - 0.00191454 BTC  0.00643551 BTC
Adverti.io - 0.0002 BTC [new revenue source]
CoinURL.com - 0 BTC [all either N/A or rejected clicks]

Total - 0.00312753 BTC 0.01118776 BTC

A whooping increase of 0.00806023 BTC in a month! We just need to be 10x stronger and we can reach our goal!

I'm aiming to release the first payment before November this year. We're ranked 1,613,147 on Alexa.com. I'm trying to get BitRevenues.com back to MellowAds platform before October. MellowAds will provider a even greater amount of revenues for us.

I have 0.03 BTC ready in my personal AdBit.co account to advertise BitRevenues. Additionally, I will be developing a script to allow faucets owner to fetch coupon code from our site to share with their users. The coupon can be extra tickets and reduced cool down timing.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:45:58 AM

Revenue for round one [As of this post]

A-ads.com - 0.00079643 BTC 0.00413569 BTC
MellowAds.com - 0.00041656 BTC [website rejected - no more revenue]
AdBit.co - 0.00191454 BTC  0.00643551 BTC
Adverti.io - 0.0002 BTC [new revenue source]
CoinURL.com - 0 BTC [all either N/A or rejected clicks]

Total - 0.00312753 BTC 0.01118776 BTC

A whooping increase of 0.00806023 BTC in a month! We just need to be 10x stronger and we can reach our goal!

I'm aiming to release the first payment before November this year. We're ranked 1,613,147 on Alexa.com. I'm trying to get BitRevenues.com back to MellowAds platform before October. MellowAds will provider a even greater amount of revenues for us.

I have 0.03 BTC ready in my personal AdBit.co account to advertise BitRevenues. Additionally, I will be developing a script to allow faucets owner to fetch coupon code from our site to share with their users. The coupon can be extra tickets and reduced cool down timing.

Great to see the stats growing nicely, Smiley. Hopefully it keeps going up at a steady (or higher) rate!

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:41:48 AM

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:02:14 PM

Good site with really new idea on faucet. But it will be good if you show the list of winners of every round in the homepage.
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:11:43 AM

Good site with really new idea on faucet. But it will be good if you show the list of winners of every round in the homepage.

I will do that but the problem is... we dont have a winner yet. We're still new - we started out in July this year. BitRevenues still have a long way to go before we reach our goal and finally selecting the first five winners. Thank you for your kind comment.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:23:40 AM

AdBit.co was hacked. I have 0.02 BTC inside my personal account to advertise BitRevenues and at least 0.00643551 BTC in BitRevenues account. I'm sending AdBit.co an email later to reclaim those Bitcoin. I hope to get back at least 0.006 BTC from them.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:31:31 PM

AdBit.co was hacked. I have 0.02 BTC inside my personal account to advertise BitRevenues and at least 0.00643551 BTC in BitRevenues account. I'm sending AdBit.co an email later to reclaim those Bitcoin. I hope to get back at least 0.006 BTC from them.

Interesting... yet another hack to add to the list. At least nothing was lost for you on this. Hopefully you can find another way to advertise BR somewhat cheaply!

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:38:33 AM

Interesting... yet another hack to add to the list. At least nothing was lost for you on this. Hopefully you can find another way to advertise BR somewhat cheaply!

There is only two networks left that I could trust my Bitcoin with them to advertise BitRevenues is MellowAds and A-ads. I hope to see AdBit.co back as it is my favorite advertising platform. Anyway, I received 0.02 BTC to my personal wallet and 0.00672372 BTC to BitRevenues wallet - https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/16YhFXjpQhpbGRzhntJhFJaB36gY3bnm7Q. As of this post, BR have a total of 0.01100544 BTC in the wallet. I will be withdrawing another portion of Bitcoin from MellowAds with video recording soon.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:30:09 AM

September 23, 2015, 09:22:45 AM

Our revenue trend have fall after AdBit.co was shut down by it owner. I hope that BR alexa rank will get below (?) 1 000 0000 soon so that it can get approved by MellowAds. I have many things lined up for BitRevenues up to November. Stay tune for more exciting news.

As of this post, we have more than 500 members with 2500 tickets claimed and counting! Keep it revenuey!

AdBit.co open it door again. Our revenue will rise again. I have many things planned for the month of October. It gonna be the most exciting month since BitRevenue start.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:49:12 AM

Our revenue trend have fall after AdBit.co was shut down by it owner. I hope that BR alexa rank will get below (?) 1 000 0000 soon so that it can get approved by MellowAds. I have many things lined up for BitRevenues up to November. Stay tune for more exciting news.

As of this post, we have more than 500 members with 2500 tickets claimed and counting! Keep it revenuey!

AdBit.co open it door again. Our revenue will rise again. I have many things planned for the month of October. It gonna be the most exciting month since BitRevenue start.

Great news! And MellowAds has been having a lot of issues lately, so the revenue from it has dropped significantly. What's the Alexa rank of the site now?

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:33:19 AM

Great news! And MellowAds has been having a lot of issues lately, so the revenue from it has dropped significantly. What's the Alexa rank of the site now?

I am not aware about MellowAds issues. I will be checking out their thread for updates. Thank you for informing me.

Yesterday, we was ranked at ~1 500 000 at Alexa. Today, we are 1,475,457 in Global rank. I hope to reach my goal soon.

I fixed a bug regrading anonymous roll reported by a member at emoneyspace.com. If anyone ever encounter any bugs, please report to me so I can fix it.

I will be setting up a few secondary websites that will enable user to claim tickets. This will increase our tickets count quickly and also more revenues source. More good news to come in October and November.

Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:41:05 AM

Good thread I'm always late to the party man. Just got my ticket. When's the draw and how big is the pot ?
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:21:44 AM

Good thread I'm always late to the party man. Just got my ticket. When's the draw and how big is the pot ?

Hello there. Welcome to BitRevenues. We will be selecting our winning tickets in the month of November or December. Currently the pot at about 0.02 BTC. I hope that you will continue to support BitRevenues by visiting our site daily and claim a ticket. Thank you for visiting BitRevenues yesterday. Smiley.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:09:03 AM

Drawing comes when there's 0.1BTC+, and winners get a portion, so it depends on how high that gets. This is in the OP, if you'd take a second to read it...

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: