Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:33:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] chat moderator account  (Read 933 times)
izanami (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:15:00 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 06:32:35 AM by izanami

I really need money that is not little thought
well okay I'm chat moderator at one of the gambling site and I would like to sell these accounts
The account receives payments every month,
no need to post. only ban users who do spam, flood, war etc...
I can prove it
PM me if you interested and for more details or add me on skype : marvel28190

0.8 is the price (pm your offer),. because I think this job is very easy and relaxed then you get paid every month Tongue
no contract, it's lifetime as long as you do not do weird Roll Eyes

**escrow must be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:42:41 AM

How much do you receive every month from this account?
izanami (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:49:56 AM

How much do you receive every month from this account?
check pm
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 06:52:01 AM

I don't know which website is that but, did admin gave you permission to do so? Otherwise the account's privileges might be removed after selling.
izanami (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:54:47 AM

I don't know which website is that but, did admin gave you permission to do so? Otherwise the account's privileges might be removed after selling.
its ok, as long as you do what you have to do as mod .. i dont want to ruin
izanami (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:57:48 AM

I really do not want to do this because it's one of my financial resources but there is have a reason why I should be willing to sell it
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:00:25 AM

I am also interested in the moderator income amount. Depending on how much it is and on if the owner of the site would bless the sale, I may be able to make an offer for you.
izanami (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:19:02 AM

I am also interested in the moderator income amount. Depending on how much it is and on if the owner of the site would bless the sale, I may be able to make an offer for you.
check PM  Smiley
meadefreling

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:26:55 AM

As regard this account, I am also interested in the country which you do log in from because that could be the easiest way to detect that you are no longer the owner of the account and I have common interest with the people that commented before me.

izanami (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:39:06 AM

As regard this account, I am also interested in the country which you do log in from because that could be the easiest way to detect that you are no longer the owner of the account and I have common interest with the people that commented before me.
nah , it is not need to be, you can get online from any country you are
i cant send any message , send me an email broli6969@hotmail.com
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:44:56 AM

For what exact site is the account for? I find it hard to believe someone would sell the account if it can ROI in decent timerange.
Also there is possibility for you to claim the account back, even if it's possible to change payout address for the account.

cheers
izanami (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:51:15 AM

For what exact site is the account for? I find it hard to believe someone would sell the account if it can ROI in decent timerange.
Also there is possibility for you to claim the account back, even if it's possible to change payout address for the account.

cheers
actually i cant claim the account back ,also payment is not sent to the address wallet, but through the account balance Tongue
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:07:57 AM

I doubt the account can log in to different IP's, once the admin of the site found it out that a mod account changed owner then the buyer is fucked.
izanami (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:17:15 AM

I doubt the account can log in to different IP's, once the admin of the site found it out that a mod account changed owner then the buyer is fucked.
I'm sure its no problem I always use a vpn, I always change ip location, I always do that, because I always use that account to gamble as well
so don't worry
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:33:32 AM

cheers
actually i cant claim the account back ,also payment is not sent to the address wallet, but through the account balance Tongue

Tell us what site it's for and i can check if the account can be claimed back, what's the problem in disclosing it?
Regarding IP i know it should be ok, since there's a lot of people not only on VPN, but on dyncamic IP, like myself.

cheers
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 09:53:30 AM

Interested, please PM me more details if possible: the website and the income amount

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
izanami (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:59:31 AM

cheers

Tell us what site it's for and i can check if the account can be claimed back, what's the problem in disclosing it?
Regarding IP i know it should be ok, since there's a lot of people not only on VPN, but on dyncamic IP, like myself.

cheers
so sorry I can't do that, just think a lot of negative possibilities i get if I tell the site where Im a mod,  I just wanted to sell something valuable that I have now bcause i need money!
the point of This all is that replace my job as a mod by giving the dowry... hmmm
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:20:33 AM

cheers

cheers
so sorry I can't do that, just think a lot of negative possibilities i get if I tell the site where Im a mod,  I just wanted to sell something valuable that I have now bcause i need money!
the point of This all is that replace my job as a mod by giving the dowry... hmmm
It is very simple to buy the account especially with your present rank and the account might not be my own before next payment.
The issue of ip cannot be ignored unless that poker site admin or owner is stupid, why will you not have logs of the people that login your database.
This to me is very risky.
izanami (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:21:18 AM

Interested, please PM me more details if possible: the website and the income amount
because you are escrow maybe I'll allow you to try to use that account
but remember if there is something strange on the account
I will give you negative trust Tongue okay ?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 03:18:31 PM

because you are escrow maybe I'll allow you to try to use that account
but remember if there is something strange on the account
I will give you negative trust Tongue okay ?
Threatening with your negative trust already?  Roll Eyes lol
I'm interested in purchasing the account, as long as you can get the admin to confirm and allow the sale.
PM me with more info please.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: