Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad days ahead for the European single currency  (Read 2821 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:02:26 PM

I can't understand why the Greeks are so awful. They had their referendum last Sunday, the whole of Europe was waiting for them to go back to the negotiating table on Monday, but they waited till this late evening to show some proposals. 5 months of bargaining already, and this isn't over, they just made us wait another 4 days. They want a debt reduction? A haircut as some people like to say, I suggest they'll get one, a small one, on the very condition they leave the European Union for good.

The European people and the European currency would be better without them.

Now everything is gone (almost for the moment) so don't exist more such risks for the euro but the if Greece or some other country of Eurozone will go out of European countries which use euro as their currency, euro will suffer to much. It were be in discussion even its existence. Were and yet are to many the articles in internet that explain in details this event. In this point of view I think that if Greece would be already out of Eurozone the value of euro will be decreased, notably with the main currencies (such us dollar, British pound, Swiss franc and Japanese yen). As for being better without Greece I have my doubt. Even I am very critic with them about to many things and with their behavior in these times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: