Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SMM Services-Youtube/Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/Vine/Soundcloud/Vimeo/Pinterest  (Read 971 times)
Hydros (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:23:44 PM

Made my first sale of USA titter followers yesterday! Let me know if anyone wants to buy any service!
thx again Cheesy pleasure
No problem!
Hydros (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:07:39 PM

Bump!
Hydros (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:05:00 PM

Bump.
H_H

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:37:04 PM

"How are you able to confirm that are real people watching your videos or liking it?

Or have you made a bot that logs in on 1000 accounts and like/subscribe on youtube channels?"

These rates are not for real viewers IMO expert SMO and SMM opinion I'm a real life guru in SM

If the guy had any SM klout he would say he can pop #hashtags at major sites like Twitter

THAT GETS REAL RESULTS

When you sell views, traffic and followers IT IS BOTS

Use your common sense, a SMM guru says here is the top of this topics #hashtags that's my KLOUT ACCOUNT you can be there and the traffic that spot gets is REAL TRAFFIC it can get you REAL TRAFFIC and if you put in those tweets the account of the user you are popping you get real followers interested in the product/service offered.

Buying followers destroys your KLOUT and authority in SM, so you need to be careful buying fake followers and traffic, the big sites know if your stats are REAL or FAKE.

Caveat Emptor, the only thing of value in SM is are you on top of your #hashtag that converts into traffic, real RT's, favs and followers.

But the rates are decent IF you want bot traffic and followers and RT's and favs

you get what you pay for and you can DAMAGE your SM KLOUT with these type of offers

Why this isn't in SERVICES is the question, the title even says SERVICES

It's a legit service, lots of people offer garbage bot work, but it does MORE HARM than good

francisdean

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:29:54 AM

is this still available?

will you accept paypal?

cheers!

DONATE: 1CThzMwKtAWyg4PHDYqqFQkFqKyuMenpB2
Hydros (OP)