Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market [MODERATED]  (Read 120414 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:33:45 PM

ICM's reaction to the crave situation:

Dude. You have some amazing gifs.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Delita Heiral

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:35:52 PM

its true^
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 08:39:15 PM

DEV!!!
You want to see 1sat before coming back?? Angry
if he comes back, yes
he's your enemy dont forget that
he wants YOUR money
isnt it a strange coincidence starin is away while ICM disappears?

Sorry to dissapoint you, but I am just a regular investor, who tried to increase the interest in his investment and try to help the developer.
I've told you guys that I am on holiday, so I was only checking this thread through my phone. Today I got my laptop and writing this message from a computer.

I will not spend anymore time saying how stupid Blazin8888 is. He has promised me some coins in exchange of saving his 30k CRAVE that was stuck in a change address, I did and only got %20 of the coins I was promised. Anyway, Im not eager to take more money from someone with kindergarden intellegence level. Tongue

As for the takeover, Ive been speaking with people for more than 3 weeks now. Since this is the second dissappearence of ICM in last month, we already discussed the backup plan. For the record, I am in no position of coding a market, so is not JJ. I can organize the team, deal with the projects like we already did (multipool, website, calculator, forums) and add some PR work, maybe minor code changes (like increasing the MN requirement amount). Still, I think a good combination of websites/services (we also planned to create a webwallet and most importantly payment gateaways for certain e-commerce softwares) and with working, fast, clean code (instantX and darksend is implemented, should only be activated with a hard fork) we can bring things up for CRAVE. I'm and I won't promise a certain, magical price increase but we can keep the coin steady and if we can provide the market acceptance we can achiev a steady growth.

I know there are certain people just like me that really like the idea, branding of this coin. A lot names come to my mind. I'll contact with each of you and we can see what we can do.

As for the markets, as far as I know, ICM has added SLING market, most probably a rough unfinished version of what he was working on CRAVE. I saw a guy with "cravedev" nick in previous page, if you are serious with it, what we really need is a developer to finish up the markets (even ICM doesn't appear at all, you should be able to fork Sling markets and improve them as it is currently not worth anything with nothing special, also there is no market operation/vendor operation, so you should be able to add these features). You might not want to DOX yourself but please contact me via PM with what you did before. If I really feel like you are telling the truth and capable of coding what you promise, I will back you up at all costs and handle every single other operation other than coding. I will deal with the community, with website, with bitcointalk, with cravetalk, with calculator, with multipool. I give you my word. I wrote this in public so everyone can see and some of the CRAVErs already know how much I want this coin to succeed, more than anything.

Anyway, I'll be contacting you. I'll be at home on Monday and I'll dedicate every single free time I have to see what we can do with this takeover. Please feel free to PM and contact me, the offer above also goes with any developer that reads this thread and wants take a part in development.

Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:40:26 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2015, 08:55:37 PM by Hyperjacked

who the fuck was slack admin? cryptophile, gobblyn and who else?

I remember that cryptophile called ICM to explore the shadowcash exploit.

maybe they are the same person

he is on CIRC now, another ICM coin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997356.msg11107791#msg11107791

Your completely insane...lol! Crave will rise and ICM will return imo! You can't blame him for taking a breather due to the craziness...

ICM is a class act and an amazing coder but he needs to make money somewhere! ICM should have been getting 10-15% dev fee from the masternodes for the development and for maintaining Crave.

Why does everyone assume he abandoned if he doesn't check in on bitcointalk?

For you idiots thinking of a takeover...you won't find someone in the same league as ICM!!!
It's an insult to ICM to suggest a takeover imHo!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:46:31 PM

increase the MN requirement to 1000 CRAVE.

Lets pump this baby up to the moon
jasemoney
Legendary

Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:49:21 PM

FYI autoinvite to cryptocommunity where they have a #crave channel is:
https://crypto.typeform.com/to/ahJtmF

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE...EVER

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:52:05 PM

DEV!!!
You want to see 1sat before coming back?? Angry
if he comes back, yes
he's your enemy dont forget that
he wants YOUR money
isnt it a strange coincidence starin is away while ICM disappears?

Sorry to dissapoint you, but I am just a regular investor, who tried to increase the interest in his investment and try to help the developer.
I've told you guys that I am on holiday, so I was only checking this thread through my phone. Today I got my laptop and writing this message from a computer.

I will not spend anymore time saying how stupid Blazin8888 is. He has promised me some coins in exchange of saving his 30k CRAVE that was stuck in a change address, I did and only got %20 of the coins I was promised. Anyway, Im not eager to take more money from someone with kindergarden intellegence level. Tongue

As for the takeover, Ive been speaking with people for more than 3 weeks now. Since this is the second dissappearence of ICM in last month, we already discussed the backup plan. For the record, I am in no position of coding a market, so is not JJ. I can organize the team, deal with the projects like we already did (multipool, website, calculator, forums) and add some PR work, maybe minor code changes (like increasing the MN requirement amount). Still, I think a good combination of websites/services (we also planned to create a webwallet and most importantly payment gateaways for certain e-commerce softwares) and with working, fast, clean code (instantX and darksend is implemented, should only be activated with a hard fork) we can bring things up for CRAVE. I'm and I won't promise a certain, magical price increase but we can keep the coin steady and if we can provide the market acceptance we can achiev a steady growth.

I know there are certain people just like me that really like the idea, branding of this coin. A lot names come to my mind. I'll contact with each of you and we can see what we can do.

As for the markets, as far as I know, ICM has added SLING market, most probably a rough unfinished version of what he was working on CRAVE. I saw a guy with "cravedev" nick in previous page, if you are serious with it, what we really need is a developer to finish up the markets (even ICM doesn't appear at all, you should be able to fork Sling markets and improve them as it is currently not worth anything with nothing special, also there is no market operation/vendor operation, so you should be able to add these features). You might not want to DOX yourself but please contact me via PM with what you did before. If I really feel like you are telling the truth and capable of coding what you promise, I will back you up at all costs and handle every single other operation other than coding. I will deal with the community, with website, with bitcointalk, with cravetalk, with calculator, with multipool. I give you my word. I wrote this in public so everyone can see and some of the CRAVErs already know how much I want this coin to succeed, more than anything.

Anyway, I'll be contacting you. I'll be at home on Monday and I'll dedicate every single free time I have to see what we can do with this takeover. Please feel free to PM and contact me, the offer above also goes with any developer that reads this thread and wants take a part in development.

I think we should wait a little bit more.Then DO IT!!
Anyway THANK YOU Starin for what you do.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:04:26 PM

Takeover? And whom of you internet heroes are going to apply the markets for free if may ask?

People are funny, they can't wait 2 months for ICM to deliver decentralized markets yet are willing to go with a new developer who will probably be 15 years old and take 6 more months to develop absolutely nothing except a new logo and some lame useless feature on top. How many takeover coins can people name off the top of their head that built something new and great?

I'm still giving ICM the benefit of the doubt, he has done incredible work so far and proven his skills. He's still done more in a few months than most coin devs have done in a year.
Yeah exactly.  People want instant gratification, but this shit is complicated and takes time to do right.  I mentioned in the slack I would put screenshots out on Sunday night but then stuff comes up in real life...that's why I don't put dates out there.

The above is ICM's last post! You guys need patience or sell...like he said things take time and he is doing the work of 5 coders with no pay or respect from this community! I will continue buying if it drops...

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE...EVER

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:12:00 PM

Takeover? And whom of you internet heroes are going to apply the markets for free if may ask?

People are funny, they can't wait 2 months for ICM to deliver decentralized markets yet are willing to go with a new developer who will probably be 15 years old and take 6 more months to develop absolutely nothing except a new logo and some lame useless feature on top. How many takeover coins can people name off the top of their head that built something new and great?

I'm still giving ICM the benefit of the doubt, he has done incredible work so far and proven his skills. He's still done more in a few months than most coin devs have done in a year.
Yeah exactly.  People want instant gratification, but this shit is complicated and takes time to do right.  I mentioned in the slack I would put screenshots out on Sunday night but then stuff comes up in real life...that's why I don't put dates out there.

The above is ICM's last post! You guys need patience or sell...like he said things take time and he is doing the work of 5 coders with no pay or respect from this community! I will continue buying if it drops...

Fully agreed
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:35:21 PM

Your completely insane...lol! Crave will rise and ICM will return imo! You can't blame him for taking a breather due to the craziness...

ICM is a class act and an amazing coder but he needs to make money somewhere! ICM should have been getting 10-15% dev fee from the masternodes for the development and for maintaining Crave.

For you idiots thinking of a takeover...you won't find someone in the same league as ICM!!!

Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:38:48 PM

Once a moron always a moron! Thanks Emilio I wouldnt expect anything less from you...thanks for confirming my point!

When we were in the heat of the Fud patrol in April and May you would come out with some of the dumbest things I have heard on this thread...nice profile pic...lol!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:51:19 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2015, 10:17:29 PM by EmilioMann

Once a moron always a moron! Thanks Emilio I wouldnt expect anything less from you...thanks for confirming my point!

When we were in the heat of the Fud patrol in April and May you would come out with some of the dumbest things I have heard on this thread...nice profile pic...lol!

Man, you can not see that ICM is a good dev but first he is a pump&dumper scammer and will not deliver anything more to CRAVE and for his other coins? You are with Stockholm syndrome
He is now on CIRC, perhaps also in AXIOM.
He also abandoned nannas and graviton.
He never hid that he was the nannas dev, where he referred to investors as monkeys asking bananas LOL.
See there thread. Many weeks he also abandoned that currency. Take a look on grav's thread too.
JJ12880

Activity: 671
Merit: 501

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:53:14 PM

I was Admin for the crave slack, but not owner. I know for a fact that cryptophile (sp?) was the owner.   I will make a new slack group, and take ownership of it. Ill also set up a new auto-invite script here shortly.  Any Questions or concerns, hit me up on twitter, @JJ12880

JJ

Radium  Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain!
BTC Thread | Telegram
JJ12880

Activity: 671
Merit: 501

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:12:32 PM

https://craveproject.slack.com

http://craveslack.herokuapp.com/

Here we go. I am owner so no more of that deleting nonsense.

Radium  Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain!
BTC Thread | Telegram
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:26:24 PM

Emilio, ICM liked the idea of  a 1 click masternode...? So what!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
CraveIt

Activity: 269

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:51:13 PM

you are $nanas :V
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:58:59 PM

you are $nanas :V

that's right...and so is everyone else lol! No one has any patience in crypto!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
thelion07

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:16:31 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997356.msg11236382#msg11236382
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864895.msg10485817#msg10485817

FUCK YOU JOE MOZZ

FUCK YOU ALTY

YOU ALL DRAGGED THIS ONE OUT FOR MONTHS LIKE YOU DID WITH XAI TO KEEP ON UNLOADING YOUR CLONED SHIT, YOU PMD PEOPLE ON BOTH XAI AND CRAVE TO LURE THEM INTO BUYING OR HOLDING. YOU HAD PEOPLE 'BURN' THEIR COINS FOR BLUR WTF.....FUCK YOU YOU SCUMBAG PIECES OF SHIT. FUCK YOUR AXIOM TOO. FUCK YOUR CLOAK FUCK YOUR XCASH FUCK YOUR GODDAMN FAMILY. KARMA WILL GET YOU EVENTUALLY.

FUCK YOUR SHILLS TOO.... EH MICKGHEE? ANTICLIMAX? HYPERJACK?

thelion07

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:24:15 AM

HERE'S ALTY NOMINATING HIMSELF "FOR PROOF OF HONOR"   Grin WOW WTF https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855130.msg9693142#msg9693142

danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:24:31 AM

So Joe Mozelesky is ICM...what a cunt. The guy is a serial scammer Cloak...then Xcash...then XQN...then XAI...now Crave Nanas Graviton..how many more?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: