Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:46:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market [MODERATED]  (Read 120415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PaidFudder

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:28:20 AM

digitalgrow, whats up piece of shiet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE...EVER

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:29:37 AM

IF YOU WANNA MOVE TO A NEW THREAD WITHOUT ICM AS A MODERATOR...DO IT Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1145727.new#new
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE...EVER

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:37:03 PM

PLEASE VOTE ABOUT THE TAKE OVER IN OUR NEW THREAD.THANK YOU
  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1145727.0
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:14:23 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 04:05:47 PM by EmilioMann

wow this coin rise up again,,does dev make a clarification?

regarding if he leave this coin or not,,just want to know if the project still continued or not,,

Some community members and devs are already discussing the takeover and ideas by pm for weeks.
Starin return of vacation in two days, the takeover will be done and a new official thread will be created.
We have good ideas and I'm sure that CRAVE will occupy a place among the top 5 soon.
Technically CRAVE already a is currency better than DASH.
dreamspark

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:18:29 PM

Im gonna write this here so it can't be deleted.

I sold the last of my mining bags when ICM made a self moderated thread. Self mod = BEWARE.

Now the 'community' has moved to a new thread which is also self moderated and deleted posts of mine from there that aren't in keeping with 'this coin is not dead'

Be very very careful getting back on the crave train anybody.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:57:47 PM

Im gonna write this here so it can't be deleted.

I sold the last of my mining bags when ICM made a self moderated thread. Self mod = BEWARE.

Now the 'community' has moved to a new thread which is also self moderated and deleted posts of mine from there that aren't in keeping with 'this coin is not dead'

Be very very careful getting back on the crave train anybody.

Do you know to read?
Did you read my previous post on the two threads?
That thread is not official and I don't believe you that some post its been deleted from there.
If the creator of that thread would delete your posts, he also would have done the same with this what I wrote there:

There should be "as soon as possible" option in the poll.

I agree and I think that kind of poll for something that has already been resolved to be made as fast as possible, this thread is moving towards something very childish that will only serve to throw the last shovel of lime in the pit of crave.
I am also against a moderate thread.
The new official thread should be create by starin or jj
Nothing against you @never.sell.crave, but really the way you're acting and writing here, are making things worse and you were one of the last to agree what should be done a takeover
I've been talking about it since June
dreamspark

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:40:47 PM

Do you know to read?
That thread is not official and I don't believe you that some post its been deleted from there.
If the creator of that thread would delete your posts, he also would have done the same with this what I wrote there:

Do you know who you're talking to child?

Do I really have to screenshot the deleted post to prove this to just you because you have an issue. I think not.

I'm just calling a spade a spade and people can make of it what they will.
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE...EVER

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:49:23 PM

Do you know to read?

Do I really have to screenshot the deleted post to prove this to just you because you have an issue. I think not.

Dreamspark is right.Many troll/FUD posts have been deleted already.That's why it's a moderated thread  Wink
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE...EVER

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:56:45 PM

PLEASE,USE OUR CRAVE MULTIPOOL TO SUPPORT AND GET MORE CHEAP CRAVE
bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 07:57:41 PM

If everyone who does/has support a scam/p&d coin came and supported our project, now over 12 months old, you could see what could be achieved with a legitimate project WITH community support.

Come on over and see what you can make happen here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778322

We already have in place all the services and infrastructure, we just need the community and exposure.

On a serious note, to all who have incurred a loss, I know the feeling..sucks.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:39:42 PM

Do you know to read?

Dreamspark is right.Many troll/FUD posts have been deleted already.That's why it's a moderated thread  Wink

You are acting as a retarded or someone who want destroy this coin definitely.
You are doing it just to promote himself when you was always against the takeover.
You really are a mental case if you're thinking that will be devteam leader lol
Starin and JJ12880 always stepped forward to help the community and crave. They will be the devteam leaders.
That thread you created is simply pathetic.
That poll is more pathetic and childish I've ever seen in bitcointalk, assuming that the takeover has already been decided so starin back and obviously should be done as fast as possible.
You are trying to destroy crave.
Perhaps you are ICM, wanting to remove attention from this thread, where his identity was revealed yesterday.
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE...EVER

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:50:29 PM

Do you know to read?

You are acting as a retarded or someone who want destroy this coin definitely.
You are doing it just to promote himself when you was always against the takeover.
You really are a mental case if you're thinking that will be devteam leader lol
Starin and JJ12880 always stepped forward to help the community and crave. They will be the devteam leaders.
That thread you created is simply pathetic.
That poll is more pathetic and childish I've ever seen in bitcointalk, assuming that the takeover has already been decided so starin back and obviously should be done as fast as possible.
You are trying to destroy crave.

Calm down kid.Look at your behavior.Who do you think you are.
You're the only child here.
If you don't like a new thread...just leave.
I've never said I wanna be a leader or a new Dev etc.I don't have a necessary knowledge for that.I just started a new thread where ICM can't wipe it out.
Anyway...I support Starin and JJ12880 at all and I hope they'll make the take over well.
Do me a favor...just don't talk to me anymore.Thanks
Delita Heiral

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:58:40 PM

Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 09:44:14 PM

Hey guys, I have limited time and I joined slack to discuss some ideas. I'll briefly summarize what we/I have in mind.

I'll do a clean, UNMODERATED thread when I'm back home.
As you all know, we have done some several community projects already.

We have a website.
We have forums.
We have a reddit page.
We have a calculator.
We have a multipool.
We have a "buy Crave directly" page.

The website, forums and reddit page are in collective design but we need to organize the rest 3. For this I'll purchase a Windows hosting and a domain name as these run in asp. And we will have them under one domain and an single design. This will be due the end of next week.

Coding wise, I'm thinking to increase the MN requirement to 1000 CRAVEs. Also we will activate the Darksend/InstantX code so masternode blinding and InstantX tech will be able to work. Also as discussed with community I'll try to create a community funds wallet that will take %10 stakes for the money we need to develop and get help. This will due to the beginning of September.

Meanwhile we will have a team from the community focusing on PR right from the beginning. I already talked with some PR guys and we have come to a conclusion that the logo should be changed as its not good for publicity.

The short roadmap will include a web wallet and payment gateway plugins firstly for Wordpress (I already talked this issue with a plugin developer that has a payment gateway with altcoins and he promised to add Crave after a succesful takeover and more daily volume/liquidity).

After we sort code changes out at the beginning of September, we will focus on the markets and what we can do about them. I'll talk with people meanwhile and get as much as ideas I can. Perhaps the development could start a lot earlier, as I already spoke with some people.

I'll try to be as transparent as I can be. Thanks for reading.

My aim is to make Crave as steady growing, fast PoS coin with a decent marketcap. Than the adoption I have in mind will be lot easier.

NEVER.SELL.CRAVE...EVER

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 09:53:45 PM

Hey guys, I have limited time and I joined slack to discuss some ideas. I'll briefly summarize what we/I have in mind.

I'll do a clean, UNMODERATED thread when I'm back home.
As you all know, we have done some several community projects already.

We have a website.
We have forums.
We have a reddit page.
We have a calculator.
We have a multipool.
We have a "buy Crave directly" page.

The website, forums and reddit page are in collective design but we need to organize the rest 3. For this I'll purchase a Windows hosting and a domain name as these run in asp. And we will have them under one domain and an single design. This will be due the end of next week.

Coding wise, I'm thinking to increase the MN requirement to 1000 CRAVEs. Also we will activate the Darksend/InstantX code so masternode blinding and InstantX tech will be able to work. Also as discussed with community I'll try to create a community funds wallet that will take %10 stakes for the money we need to develop and get help. This will due to the beginning of September.

Meanwhile we will have a team from the community focusing on PR right from the beginning. I already talked with some PR guys and we have come to a conclusion that the logo should be changed as its not good for publicity.

The short roadmap will include a web wallet and payment gateway plugins firstly for Wordpress (I already talked this issue with a plugin developer that has a payment gateway with altcoins and he promised to add Crave after a succesful takeover and more daily volume/liquidity).

After we sort code changes out at the beginning of September, we will focus on the markets and what we can do about them. I'll talk with people meanwhile and get as much as ideas I can. Perhaps the development could start a lot earlier, as I already spoke with some people.

I'll try to be as transparent as I can be. Thanks for reading.

My aim is to make Crave as steady growing, fast PoS coin with a decent marketcap. Than the adoption I have in mind will be lot easier.

Can't wait for this.So excited.Full support from me.
Thank you for everything you do for Crave
PaidFudder

Activity: 333

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:08:13 PM

has any shitcoin recovered from sth like this?
i remember none

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:10:43 PM

has any shitcoin recovered from sth like this?
i remember none

Cloak maybe...
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:05:26 AM

I don't think enabling darksend or instax will cut it. There's plenty of clones with that already, limx comes to mind and they got a pretty decent hard working dev but it is still just a clone under the hood. There was also the now defunct pentacoin with a flawless wallet with darksend and instathis instathat, masternodes and everything, its market cap at this time is like .30btc
The point is, crave will need a pretty strong argument if it wants a healthy piece of the 'dark' niche. If the BLUR idea were developed then that would be craves backbone IMHO, anything else would just make it one amongst many now that the ICM fantasy has been exposed.

Also what's the point in increasing the masternode cost? it will just weaken the network.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:56:57 AM

I don't think enabling darksend or instax will cut it. There's plenty of clones with that already, limx comes to mind and they got a pretty decent hard working dev but it is still just a clone under the hood. There was also the now defunct pentacoin with a flawless wallet with darksend and instathis instathat, masternodes and everything, its market cap at this time is like .30btc
The point is, crave will need a pretty strong argument if it wants a healthy piece of the 'dark' niche. If the BLUR idea were developed then that would be craves backbone IMHO, anything else would just make it one amongst many now that the ICM fantasy has been exposed.

Also what's the point in increasing the masternode cost? it will just weaken the network.

Good points.
IMHO even darksend and instantX not being fundamental to the crave's future, there is no reason for them are disable, they are already on code, just need activate.
They are interesting features for privacy and speed of transactions.
If I'm not mistaken, tm2013 was developing a friendly interface for using blur and it would be really a differential for crave if we develop it for bets and a means of untraceable payment.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:41:03 AM

So whether it was true or not, pardon me I'm on mobile and can't quote it now.. ICM had large concerns over having instantx on a pos coin. And while Darkseid could work, as proletariat said there's other coins doing that. Meanwhile increasing masternode cost, which would decrease nodes count would not have an impact on chain security but it would impact the darksend, less to anonymity the transactions.

Either get blur going, and have an asset market (which plentyy of crypto2.0 coins do) or find someone who would be capable to setup a good markets structure, maybe look at coineffine  or whatever it is. The point is ICM had a good idea for a markets layout where it wouldn't be spammed to hell and 3 way multisig with curators and escro did sound like a reasonable approach that no one else was doing.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: