Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SWAP] YOVI -> YOVIC / Variance Staking | Now with an actual blockchain  (Read 4372 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:30:01 AM

Just so it's known, my account on Yobit is now both banned and locked with 325406.51812550 of my own YOVI that I bought, or about 4.23 BTC at these prices

I will be setting up shell accounts as needed to continue the swaps. Feel free to continue sending codes when they are re-enabled, but I'm guessing the several hundred thousand that I bought myself are now being repossessed lol

It doesn't matter, though, I already swapped them to our chain  Wink

It would have been better if you send them to me instead of losing them in such pitty circumstances :p

Well they can't really lock my account from selling my own 'coins' I bought without repercussions, so I hope this means they are embracing the swap and verifying that I can't dump the imaginary, non-blockchained coins and nothing more  Wink

Assuming that you already decided to swap your Yovi to your own Yovic blockchain i guess those coins will be burned on their official blockchain on release or whateva. You cant have a swapped coin on two places at the same time.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 12:37:45 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 01:12:07 AM by iGotSpots

If they are two separate things as suggested by you now then they will indeed exist on both

There's no reason to lock my account unless recognizing the swap. Otherwise it's just theft

I already know how we will implement a permanent swap solution if they release their own blockchain. Not embracing this solution will ruin their ROM plan, that is assured

prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:38:54 AM

I'd take a guess you'll never see those coins again, and Yobit/BlackSmith has gone down the Realsolid/mcxNOW route of seizing users coins if the user voices too much opinion about their perceived exchange scams.

It's theft, but this is crypto and Yobit aren't in America, what are you going to do...

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 01:41:01 AM

My account on Yobit has just disappeared completely. I'll be considering this theft until funds are returned and unlocked, or the swap is recognized

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 01:42:02 AM

I'd take a guess you'll never see those coins again, and Yobit/BlackSmith has gone down the Realsolid/mcxNOW route of seizing users coins if the user voices too much opinion about their perceived exchange scams.

It's theft, but this is crypto and Yobit aren't in America, what are you going to do...

It's only like $1200 at current prices. Pennies to pay for dollars worth of fun if they wanna play that route  Wink

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 01:46:23 AM

It's 100% SCAM.

YOVI is coin of our exchange, and official wallet will be ready only on this week.

Will be reported to moderators.

so what your official wallet will give us extra Smiley and i read somewhere that you are advertising this coin alot, can you share your advertising except your troll boxes
i havent experience any scam by iGotSpot (no offense) but it seems he found the spot in your mismanaged and un organized coin in a same fashion you guys picked up chance announcing ROM. i m really pissed off from your unannounced force implementation of new rules.
my quesstion to igotspot is where yovic will be traded more except your gorilla exchange?

prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:58:32 AM

It's only like $1200 at current prices. Pennies to pay for dollars worth of fun if they wanna play that route  Wink

Its definitely something that needs more attention that it will get.  An exchange straight up stealing your funds just for voicing an opinion they deem "fud"

The provably unfair dice at Yobit gets ignored too, I suggest people run some tests because I found about a 17% win rate over +100 tests on something with a claimed 2% edge.

Yobit are shady as fuck.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 02:06:44 AM

No reason to get upset yet, I'm still hopeful they resolve this quickly

xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:08:59 AM

i don't see any reason why you should have or sell those coins on yobit since you already swaped them and added to your blockchain, you already said that its not your intention to use them to sell but only to swap and as the dev why not invest in your own coin, like you already did by swaping those coins Smiley
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 02:10:32 AM

i don't see any reason why you should have or sell those coins on yobit since you already swaped them and added to your blockchain, you already said that its not your intention to use them to sell but only to swap and as the dev why not invest in your own coin, like you already did by swaping those coins Smiley

So that means I shouldn't be able to trade any other coins? It would be fine if it was locked for the swap, but I need to get a response to know why

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 02:11:28 AM

I can log back in now, so making progress  Wink

As long as it's only locked for the swap so I can't sell the swap coins, we're good

xPooky

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:17:30 AM

why not ask yobit to burn all the coins that will be swaped on your blockchain, that way you will get your coin and YOVI will have less coin supply
xPooky

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:18:37 AM

So that means I shouldn't be able to trade any other coins? It would be fine if it was locked for the swap, but I need to get a response to know why
i mean you only shouldent be able to trade YOVI, i do not agree about being banned or blocked from selling/buying anyother coin there
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 02:26:03 AM

i mean you only shouldent be able to trade YOVI, i do not agree about being banned or blocked from selling/buying anyother coin there

Then that means they are recognizing YOVIC as a swappable coin. Otherwise there is no reason to be locked at all, I purchased my coins the same as everyone else. Being locked out of my own money is not something that should be happening since they supposedly took the codes down, I can't swap anyway

If it remains locked and codes are not active, it's straight up theft

xPooky

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:33:41 AM

Then that means they are recognizing YOVIC as a swappable coin. Otherwise there is no reason to be locked at all, I purchased my coins the same as everyone else
Based on what yobit said, YOVI is their official coin and they will release the wallet this week
by recognizing the swap they support the scam(you taking coin from people that is listed on exchange and already has a value and giving them back worthless coin)
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 02:35:56 AM

Then that means they are recognizing YOVIC as a swappable coin. Otherwise there is no reason to be locked at all, I purchased my coins the same as everyone else
Based on what yobit said, YOVI is their official coin and they will release the wallet this week
by recognizing the swap they support the scam(you taking coin from people that is listed on exchange and already has a value and giving them back worthless coin)

Then why is my account locked if it's not supported?  Wink  I should be able to trade the same as others with the coins I spent BTC for, no?

Mineroftruth

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:40:14 AM

Then that means they are recognizing YOVIC as a swappable coin. Otherwise there is no reason to be locked at all, I purchased my coins the same as everyone else. Being locked out of my own money is not something that should be happening since they supposedly took the codes down, I can't swap anyway

If it remains locked and codes are not active, it's straight up theft

Why theft if you already "swapped" your YOVI for your own new YOVIC, as you said it is a free market, and you have just decided to remove the value of your coins from the official chain by sending them to your Own New chain.  Seems more like your hijack attempt backfired.
xPooky

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:40:20 AM

Then why is my account locked if it's not supported?  Wink  I should be able to trade the same as others with the coins I spent BTC for, no?
based on my opinion you should not be able to sell your YOVI since you already said you swapped them, as for other coins like i previously said you can do what ever you want

btw

i dunno why i bother trying to help these people lol
iGotSpots4 hours ago

this for real, dude you are only helping yourself by doing this, you just want people to give you their coins, lol, why just not asked them to give you their BTC or maybe try to make bitcoin swap coin and ask everyone to swap their BTC Smiley
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 02:47:06 AM

Like I said, if this is the road they want to go, it's pennies for the fun factor  Wink

This can either go well, or it can end poorly. I suggest the former, being as I also bought into it based on the original model. Once it was changed, the entire dynamic of what we all bought into changed

Believe it or not, I am still on their side and want this to go well, I am trying to help

xPooky

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:52:05 AM

Like I said, if this is the road they want to go, it's pennies for the fun factor  Wink

This can either go well, or it can end poorly. I suggest the former, being as I also bought into it based on the original model. Once it was changed, the entire dynamic of what we all bought into changed

Believe it or not, I am still on their side and want this to go well, I am trying to help
if you are trying to help delete the thread and coin and let them make their own coin as they said they will, since its their official coin, otherwise this is just another lame attempt to rip off people
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: