Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China markets, WTF!?  (Read 2686 times)
Zorrocoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:02:39 PM

if you consider 7.4% growth slowing down (compared to the US' 2.4%) then yes  Roll Eyes

For the past 10 years, China's highest growth is 13% and dropping each year to 7% this year. I would say they are slowing down.

Yes, but the news is truly sad. While some analysts believe that the stock market is undergoing a much needed "correction," China's government has pulled out all the stops to support share prices.

The People's Bank of China has cut interest rates to a record low, brokerages have committed to buy billions worth of stocks, and regulators have announced a suspension of new share listings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:06:57 PM

Chinese government now closing trades on almost half of the stocks as prices continue to slide. I think China is about to learn about the folly of trying to control the market. Trillions have now been lost and no bottom is in sight.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:31:39 PM

Chinese government now closing trades on almost half of the stocks as prices continue to slide. I think China is about to learn about the folly of trying to control the market. Trillions have now been lost and no bottom is in sight.

As they say what goes up, must come down. I know we are watching economies collapse, markets slashed into half losing trillions... Its so hard being positive about the future lately, y'know Yeah yeah, the economy will soon be up and be up and running and yeah the stocks will rise again, the good days will come, but isn't it funny how everything is somehow connected to each other, slowly tumbling like domino effect all over these markets :/
jbreher (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:29:36 PM

Do you think that BTC could save the Greece?

Too late for that. What it could have saved is the capital of any Greek who moved their money from bank account to Bitcoin before the hilariously* misnamed 'banking holiday'.

* funny as in 'sick', not funny as in 'ha ha'

What is the next of the PIIGS to fall? Their citizens might be advised to start thinking about whether or not they'll be the next domino.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
jbreher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:33:12 PM

For the past 10 years, China's highest growth is 13% and dropping each year to 7% this year. I would say they are slowing down.

Does not that official figure include ridiculous economically nonviable expenditures such as building ghost cities?

Are their legalized and widespread unbacked HYIPs included in the economic activity figures?

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
jbreher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:34:49 PM

I think China is about to learn about the folly of trying to control the market.

If only the USA would learn that same lesson. Aren't we credited with tutoring the USSR (CCCP) on the topic?

Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 10:34:34 PM

Everyone is seeing this as an "end of the world" scenario - doesn't anyone see this as a buying opportunity? The China consumers aren't going to disappear...they're going to need to buy stuff tomorrow, most (if not all) Chinese companies will be there tomorrow to seel that stuff to them.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 11:24:45 PM

If anyone can control their market, it is the Confusion Chinese.  Their authoritarian culture accepts, expects, and somewhat demands it (unlike ours, which still prides itself on rugged individualism as we nevertheless obliviously sink into the morass of crony capitalism and soft fascism).

They realized their economy was overheating and put the brakes on over a year ago.

This correction is 100% intentional and being centrally managed by the government.

Of course a black swan could come along in this period of transition and weakness...but don't count on it.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:33:00 AM

"China has lost 15 Greeces"

http://www.vox.com/2015/7/8/8916593/vox-sentences-china-nyse

Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:33:11 AM

I remembered last year, I knew people who invested in Chinese stocks around starting from August, they were making so much money, I think it doubled, so 30% drop is a lot but it's going to be better. Bitcoin can still get big there.
Genesys

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:42:44 AM

Control the market? More like greed to the Nth degree.
"Evil does upon itself whether it be by lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy, an or pride."
spacegoat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We are connected. you are me I am you.

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:57:18 AM

Hey.  Never published anything before.  But i just somehow published 2 articles.  All speculation but i bring up original thought or at least valid points on the matter, i think

http://altcoinpress.com/2015/06/bitcoins-recent-morph-into-an-entirely-new-animal-in-embryo/
http://altcoinpress.com/2015/07/tin-foil-hats-duck-duck-goose-and-what-it-means-for-bitcoin/

yeah baby yeah
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:41:52 AM

Hey.  Never published anything before.  But i just somehow published 2 articles.  All speculation but i bring up original thought or at least valid points on the matter, i think

http://altcoinpress.com/2015/06/bitcoins-recent-morph-into-an-entirely-new-animal-in-embryo/
http://altcoinpress.com/2015/07/tin-foil-hats-duck-duck-goose-and-what-it-means-for-bitcoin/

Would have definitely given a fuck to read about your articles if they were relevant to the topic, stop promoting your content here and promote it at places where people want to read about that stuff. You started a thread and now you are posting these links wherever you can, I see your activity post. It is not right thing to do, moderator will ban you if you are reported Smiley
Coinbanker

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

bitcoin supporter

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:40:41 AM

it was FONTAS's job. he did pump and dump on Shanghai Stock exchange.

Donate: 167TvxJb6zSeyd5C921r5CR9Ht91ioZdQM
Coinbanker

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

bitcoin supporter

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:42:40 AM

Hey.  Never published anything before.  But i just somehow published 2 articles.  All speculation but i bring up original thought or at least valid points on the matter, i think

Would have definitely given a fuck to read about your articles if they were relevant to the topic, stop promoting your content here and promote it at places where people want to read about that stuff. You started a thread and now you are posting these links wherever you can, I see your activity post. It is not right thing to do, moderator will ban you if you are reported Smiley

funny articles...

Donate: 167TvxJb6zSeyd5C921r5CR9Ht91ioZdQM
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:51:01 AM

Dude I read the articles you wrote and they are alright, I would give you that but please don't market them at the wrong places at the wrong time like this. Nobody would care to read about your shit that way. Try posting it somewhere people give a fuck about. Harharhar9965 is right. Nobody really gives a fuck Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: