Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:04:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Liberland needs the help of the bitcoin community  (Read 1641 times)
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:11:35 PM

This is a SCAM!

And I don't like it because I've seen some very good people working for the Red Cross, in Africa. The Red Cross has no current operation in Liberland.

People interested in the Red Cross can get information on their official website: https://www.icrc.org/.

I understand some people are trying to set up a new country. They may find supporters, and I kinda like the idea, but if those people begin acting like con artists, by identifying themselves as members of respected organizations to gain financial support, they should not get any help from anyone.

If anyone here wants to help the Red Cross, they can help via their website. The Red Cross badly needs money for operations in Ukraine and Sudan. Not in Liberland.

This guy also supports a scam coin called EFL so be careful.

Could you explain why you consider EFL a scam? With serious arguments please
Yoshi Livo

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:02:48 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 05:55:02 PM by Yoshi Livo

This is a SCAM!

And I don't like it because I've seen some very good people working for the Red Cross, in Africa. The Red Cross has no current operation in Liberland.

People interested in the Red Cross can get information on their official website: https://www.icrc.org/.

I understand some people are trying to set up a new country. They may find supporters, and I kinda like the idea, but if those people begin acting like con artists, by identifying themselves as members of respected organizations to gain financial support, they should not get any help from anyone.

If anyone here wants to help the Red Cross, they can help via their website. The Red Cross badly needs money for operations in Ukraine and Sudan. Not in Liberland.

Thanks a lot for you support Hero Member, you are representing the average bitcointalk user in a major way here. Just because the Red Cross is not getting involved in any political discussion and therefore can not accept the Liberland Red Cross at this moment, does not mean the claim that our president made in April of this year is not legit, just as that every country in this world has the right to create his own Red Cross institute and that citizens of that country can be a volunteer for that institution. The title of this post is that Liberland needs your help, not that the Red Cross needs your help, they will extort the money away from their donators anyway, so you go ahead and try persuade the people here to donate some of their holdings to that institute, my guess is that they will not do it anyway, because they probably prefer to spend it on hookers and cocaine. The only reason why I wear that Red Cross T-shirt is so you understand that the current power that be lack respect for change that is being made and do not respect human rights, only if they feel like it. Liberland Red Cross is real, just as Liberland, we are currently working on getting passports and when they are there I will be happy to show it to you, but please ask yourself why would you try to stop the development of a country that makes it illegal for a state to force a moneysystem upon it's citizens, but instead adopts laws that makes it legal for citizens to choose their own? I never asked for your money, I asked you to get involved in changing the world for the better, so we can free ourselves from debt slavery and monetairy apartheid.

The way how this small group of people behaves is really sad and if you don´t change your attitude I can see bitcoin fail over the long run, because out of the half million (ow wow how big of a community that is worldwide) i already own 5 accounts here on bitcointalk and with posts like this I don't really feel that I will promote holding bitscamcoin any longer to people, there are a lot better solutions for the moneyproblem that are more resource based and calling my appearance on that island a scam is breaking your own windows if you ask me. I am willing to give my life for the blockchain and get more people involved in your bitscamcoin, but the more I come in contact with the average bitcoinholder the less I feel like talking good about bitscamcoin, you guys are basically doing nothing to change the world instead of thinking that you have the right to talk bad about people that are.

In the mean time I got out of jail again which is documented on our mediaplatform here: http://liberlandsa.org/yoshi-from-llrc-finally-released-from-osijek-prison/ I agree that it is all very early in time to say Liberland is a succes already, but my last experience made me more aware that trying to change YOLO to YCLO (Yoshi Livo = Your Children Live On) needs some extra work from myself which i am more then dedicated and willing to do, I just cannot do everything alone, but you prefer to work against me instead of helping me out, so please take your bad karma and just never post again, you would do bitcoin a favour.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:47:50 PM

This is a SCAM!

What? I've never heard of EFL in my life.

Back to the subject, OP is gone, but I'll add that I see the people going to liberland just like the people going to fight for IS. It's the same thing, they don't like their country, so they want to create a new one with hope that they'll be more successful out there. I know very well how they think because I've been there. I left my country 24 years ago. The differences are that when they want a president, I don't want any. They want laws to feel safe, they want rights, I don't need any of those. They want passports, I've dreamed all my life of being able to travel without identification. Documentation will kill mankind. And that has already started. In several countries, businesses have been forced to close down because of forms, regulations, and the like.

Action is here and now. No need to start a new country. Once you've left the country of your birth with all the pressure that comes from it, you're free.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Yoshi Livo

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:14:29 PM

This is a SCAM!

Back to the subject, OP is gone, but I'll add that I see the people going to liberland just like the people going to fight for IS. It's the same thing, they don't like their country, so they want to create a new one with hope that they'll be more successful out there. I know very well how they think because I've been there. I left my country 24 years ago. The differences are that when they want a president, I don't want any. They want laws to feel safe, they want rights, I don't need any of those. They want passports, I've dreamed all my life of being able to travel without identification. Documentation will kill mankind. And that has already started. In several countries, businesses have been forced to close down because of forms, regulations, and the like.

Action is here and now. No need to start a new country. Once you've left the country of your birth with all the pressure that comes from it, you're free.

so the message i try to propagade here is that it is not just about you, you need to get the masses behind your idea to really make a change instead of just thinking about yourself. Click the link in the 5th post of this topic to understand my point of view, you can skip it to 30 minutes or so.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:26:46 PM

This is a SCAM!

so the message i try to propagade here is that it is not just about you, you need to get the masses behind your idea to really make a change instead of just thinking about yourself. Click the link in the 5th post of this topic to understand my point of view, you can skip it to 30 minutes or so.

Thinking only about myself? I certainly don't. Actually, quite often, I try to convince others to live the way I do (not online, though, only face to face). If everybody would, there'd no more wars nor borders, and much less taxes. Totally unlike what the supporters of liberland want. They want a new country, with new borders, new citizenship, new passports, new laws and new taxes. Where's the change besides the name change?

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: