Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:56:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Liberland needs the help of the bitcoin community  (Read 1641 times)
Anonylz (OP)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 08:20:02 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 05:34:20 AM by Anonylz

Dear bitcoin community,

I have been involved in Bitcoin for some years now. This is the first time I need the help of this community, I will explain the situation, you can start to get a grasp of the situation by reading here: https://medium.com/@LSApress/renewed-croatian-aggression-in-liberland-civilians-and-red-cross-volunteers-forcibly-removed-3e0e96cf1bfd

I am currently being kidnapped by croatian authorities and I need people who will contact the local Croatian embassy and complain about the action their country is taking, please understand that red cross volunteers are protected by the geneva convention already since 1864, Croatia not respecting this is disrespecting human rights at it's finest, please contact your local croatian embassy and support Liberland!

I am not online 24/7 and my courtcase will be of 14th of july, but if you have any questions, send a pm or contact me on skype, my name there is Yoshi.Livo

Tnx in advance for everybody who will spend some time on this, your help is greatly appreciated!

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Anonylz (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 08:38:54 PM

I forgot to mention, more information about liberland can be found at www.liberland.org

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Harry Hood

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 09:26:45 PM

How long have you been a Red Cross volunteer? Give us some proof you work for the Red Cross (and therefore have had your rights granted by the Geneva Convention violated.)

If Croatia has never claimed Liberty Island, why do they care that you and others are there?

Is Serbia involved in this?

I feel like we're not getting all the information - help us understand the wrongdoing going on.

Anonylz (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:49:32 PM

How long have you been a Red Cross volunteer? Give us some proof you work for the Red Cross (and therefore have had your rights granted by the Geneva Convention violated.)

If Croatia has never claimed Liberty Island, why do they care that you and others are there?

Is Serbia involved in this?

I feel like we're not getting all the information - help us understand the wrongdoing going on.

Some good questions Harry, the Liberland Red Cross was established on 4th of july and I became a volunteer right away, this action I supported took place at 5th of july, just to let you understand everything happened on short notice. I have asked the Liberland Red Cross to provide me with official documents, they are currently working on that, so at this very moment I am not able to provide you with that information, all I can show you is a picture of me, wearing a Liberland Red Cross shirt.

Your question on Croatia I cannot answer, they have to do that themselves, but I will give it a shot: If you type in Liberland on google maps it will show you that Liberland was officially Serbian land. The Danube river, where Liberland is located at, used to be the border between Croatia and Serbia but over time, because of erosion, the river has changed it's course which has resulted in parts of Croatia being on the Serbian side of the river and vice versa. The amount of land from Croatia on the Serbian side, however, is a lot more then the amount of Serbian land on the Croatian side. Serbia agrees on the river being the border, but Croatia want to stick with the old border, because that would give them a lot more land. This has caused some parts of land being double claimed and some land (Liberland) being not claimed at all. Because Liberland was not claimed by any country, the president of Liberland, Vit,  took the opportunity and claimed Liberland. This has been done according to all legislative requirements as google maps show you. The only thing that needs to happen now to make this all 100% official is that there needs to be a population in Liberland, this is what Croatia is trying to prevent by arresting all settlers that set food on Liberland.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Yoshi Livo

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:26:01 PM

trial will be tomorrow, wonder what the outcome will be, in the meantime, enjoy this new episode of Let's Talk Liberland! https://soundcloud.com/lets-talk-liberland/004-ltll-interview-with-kidnapped-citizens
Anonylz (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:03:04 PM

last post of my day, good night everybody, in 11 hours I'll be in court: https://medium.com/@LSApress/the-liberland-crisis-dutch-red-cross-volunteer-detained-in-croatia-9a6380d5dae9

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 10:12:34 PM

Good luck. PS, you should put "Liberland" in your post title to draw more views.
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:21:12 PM

Oh my gosh man.  I will be thinking of you.  I really hope you are not incarcerated for this BS "crime".  I can't believe you only have like 6 replies in over 24 hours. Sad  Best of luck man.

Anonylz (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:35:02 AM

Good luck. PS, you should put "Liberland" in your post title to draw more views.

Not a bad idea  Cheesy

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Anonylz (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:57:26 AM

Oh my gosh man.  I will be thinking of you.  I really hope you are not incarcerated for this BS "crime".  I can't believe you only have like 6 replies in over 24 hours. Sad  Best of luck man.

thanks a lot for your support, my feelings about all this:

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 07:11:21 AM

You exist, therefore you are subjected to tyranny.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 08:10:21 AM

Exactly. If I remember correctly on the other thread in which we were discussing Liberland, it was stated that so called "countries" are going to have a lot of problems. You're surrounded by exponentially bigger neighbors that have much power than you. As you can clearly see from this example, they are going to harass you. Unless you can manage to magically create a huge army, you can't even resist it.
It's unfortunate that Croatian officials are wasting time with Liberland when there are other, more important issues at hand within the country itself.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 09:21:40 AM

Exactly. If I remember correctly on the other thread in which we were discussing Liberland, it was stated that so called "countries" are going to have a lot of problems. You're surrounded by exponentially bigger neighbors that have much power than you. As you can clearly see from this example, they are going to harass you. Unless you can manage to magically create a huge army, you can't even resist it.
It's unfortunate that Croatian officials are wasting time with Liberland when there are other, more important issues at hand within the country itself.

Fucking liberty into oblivion is government's raison d'être. Nothing is more important to it.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:02:17 PM

Fucking liberty into oblivion is government's raison d'être. Nothing is more important to it.

Actually, I would take a differing point of view.  A tiny country can certainly exist if it offers things that a percentage of people in it's huge neighbors want.  Gambling, free trade, etc are examples.  It has to be a sort of mutual agreement to exist, of course, but it is not impossible.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 12:30:07 PM

hahahaa, so entertaining  Cheesy

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 05:52:10 PM

Actually, I would take a differing point of view.  A tiny country can certainly exist if it offers things that a percentage of people in it's huge neighbors want.  Gambling, free trade, etc are examples.  It has to be a sort of mutual agreement to exist, of course, but it is not impossible.

Spontaneous order.

"Anything good, should not be done by government." -Tim Jenison?

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:18:45 PM

This is a SCAM!

And I don't like it because I've seen some very good people working for the Red Cross, in Africa. The Red Cross has no current operation in Liberland.

People interested in the Red Cross can get information on their official website: https://www.icrc.org/.

I understand some people are trying to set up a new country. They may find supporters, and I kinda like the idea, but if those people begin acting like con artists, by identifying themselves as members of respected organizations to gain financial support, they should not get any help from anyone.

If anyone here wants to help the Red Cross, they can help via their website. The Red Cross badly needs money for operations in Ukraine and Sudan. Not in Liberland.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:12:22 AM

I agree with you.
Liberland is really not serious issue, there are a lot of other areas and countries, like Iraq or Syria, who really need serious help from the international community.
Liberland became a fun for several people because of unsettled border line between Croatia and Serbia, but it is clear that Liberland will never become a real state, but all remain only in the virtual world.
Let's help real people and real countries in the world, where concrete people die every day because of war, famine, poverty etc

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 10:41:58 PM

I agree with you.
Liberland is really not serious issue, there are a lot of other areas and countries, like Iraq or Syria, who really need serious help from the international community.
Liberland became a fun for several people because of unsettled border line between Croatia and Serbia, but it is clear that Liberland will never become a real state, but all remain only in the virtual world.
Let's help real people and real countries in the world, where concrete people die every day because of war, famine, poverty etc

Thanks for your support. Actually, I'm now thinking I've been a bit harsh on my last post, but I guess liberland should get real. They will not be successful in creating a new country. They've been too many wars in the past. It's absolutely impossible to create a new country in Europe. Helping them is wasting money. Better create an artificial island somewhere outside of any territorial water.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:49:05 AM

This is a SCAM!

And I don't like it because I've seen some very good people working for the Red Cross, in Africa. The Red Cross has no current operation in Liberland.

People interested in the Red Cross can get information on their official website: https://www.icrc.org/.

I understand some people are trying to set up a new country. They may find supporters, and I kinda like the idea, but if those people begin acting like con artists, by identifying themselves as members of respected organizations to gain financial support, they should not get any help from anyone.

If anyone here wants to help the Red Cross, they can help via their website. The Red Cross badly needs money for operations in Ukraine and Sudan. Not in Liberland.

This guy also supports a scam coin called EFL so be careful.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: