Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *Skybtc (Sky Bitcoin)* win more now with 50% Affiliate  (Read 26132 times)
SKYBTC (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

skybtc.com change to new owner Btcoinat (711111)

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:24:17 PM

I use one account, I do not know who the other person why you banned me?

as the another member tell you

(gotcha 
I think this multiple account rule applies to every BTC program out there and its a good protection to the business as well.

If you are working in a shared ip like in an office, you might have an office mate that have an account with skybtc)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:25:17 PM

Be careful with investments, you may also be banned.

And you can not prove that you have one account.
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:38:19 PM

I do not have a second of an account, I believe that in this way you get rid of extra players, so as not to pay them.

no iam make my site on strong rules , with strong rule  long life of my site this is first point

second point   Pay Per Members who adhere to the rules of the site

third point  iam not get rid of extra players iam prevent any Methods of illegal profit
all member play with clen rule he take him profit
clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:40:37 PM

I do not have a second of an account, I believe that in this way you get rid of extra players, so as not to pay them.

no iam make my site on strong rules , with strong rule  long life of my site this is first point

second point   Pay Per Members who adhere to the rules of the site

third point  iam not get rid of extra players iam prevent any Methods of illegal profit

I repeat to you, I have only one account,I made it from his home computer.
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:41:50 PM

And you can not prove that you have one account.

HuhHuh?? sure i have one account  for administrator

second  iam the admin if open 2 or 3 or 4 account iam take money from my self   how Huh by the mind man hhhhh

clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:44:33 PM

You did not reasonably be banned,it turns out you will be able to ban any of its user in such a way.
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:45:46 PM

no iam make my site on strong rules , with strong rule  long life of my site this is first point

third point  iam not get rid of extra players iam prevent any Methods of illegal profit

From your home ?? Is there anyone else in the house has an account with us

If the account has been opened from the Internet in the office or Internet cafe may exceed accounts

But you say you you open accounts from your home has more than account with the same IP number, and this is forbidden in our site

Did you understand

clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:48:30 PM

If the account has been opened from the Internet in the office or Internet cafe may exceed accounts

But you say you you open accounts from your home has more than account with the same IP number, and this is forbidden in our site

Did you understand

Thus it is possible to ban any user, I have an old computer and a score on the site.
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:16:30 PM

Did you understand

Thus it is possible to ban any user, I have an old computer and a score on the site.

My words are very clear any user opens more than one account on the site it is forbidden

I personally do not do the work of band . tha band  automatically gets from the site in the event that someone has opened multiple accounts from the same IP number

You may get some error conditions of the last user to open an account and uses the new account Who created it without the use of the other account.
  But in your case you p you open accounts and you work on all these accounts in this case. We do not returns account.

Our program gives band in certain cases, the same conditions of the site can be reviewed on the link http://blog.skybtc.com/terms-and-agreements/

We are committed to always work and our credibility as the best to him. We do not give any one band so as to ensure the continuity and strength of the site is always

I hope that the picture became clear well have
clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:20:58 PM

I understand everything, about the defense of the project and about the business, but I have one computer and one an account on your website, and you say that I have two of them, it turns out I can not prove to you their case
memphixx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:11:28 PM

thank you so much! will send pic now

hi about your problem is from using url skybtc.com must be use www.skybtc.com

thanks admin!! Back up and coin collecting! Grin

SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:54:53 AM

I understand everything, about the defense of the project and about the business, but I have one computer and one an account on your website, and you say that I have two of them, it turns out I can not prove to you their case

by the mind and ask any one her how you work from your computer with on account and when i am search for username and ip i find 3 account from
same ip ?? what you want in this case return back of this account ?

man this is rules for all and for all btc site if i am open multiply account  iam loos infasment and destroy me site for that all btc prevent this  only one account
clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:58:48 AM

At its last scam, you just get banned its members not to pay - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044678.0
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:04:42 AM

At its last scam, you just get banned its members not to pay - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044678.0

don't get mad for breaking the rules Smiley  
rules are rules, breaking the rule has consequences and you choose that.. thanks for the laugh
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:08:54 AM

rules are rules, breaking the rule has consequences and you choose that.. thanks for the laugh

thanks really for this replay ihop to understand that
clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:10:51 AM

thanks really for this replay ihop to understand that

Why you banned me an account and not the other, my account was created first?
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:24:27 AM

sorry man  i am not scam , and what make for you if another site is scam , my site on strong rules to make long life for the site

by the way this topic is official topic for skybtc and support her  and another  news for my site will appear hear  only

and any body have any problem in my site i will be solve for him if is not braking the rules . not talk in other topic by wrong information about my site same this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108202.0

in this topic iam not understand and tell the member to tell me what the problem he have i will solve for him

i am very clear  i am help all to make my site long life and more thrust to my  member  and any one need help or need some think this is official  topic not another topic .

finally pls not try to brak our rules  the rule is the rule

clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:45:06 AM

Why I was banned, I have one an account, which was created by the first than the others, which are not banned? And why your system is allowed to register an account with a new ip, if you already have it on other registered users.
Sydbaret

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:06:19 AM

It reminds me of Riverbit, admin was very strict about multi accounts, because, you know, if people try to cheat then the site will not go very far, and i want people make money with my site and blah blah blah, and then one day, admin ran away...

or was it btc-flow, btc-empire, btc goldmine Huh

too many sites like this one ended up to be scams...

be careful and take care...
clipman77
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:11:26 AM

It reminds me of Riverbit, admin was very strict about multi accounts, because, you know, if people try to cheat then the site will not go very far, and i want people make money with my site and blah blah blah, and then one day, admin ran away...

or was it btc-flow, btc-empire, btc goldmine Huh

too many sites like this one ended up to be scams...

be careful and take care...

This, too, will soon run away, he did not have enough coins to pay, and so he gets rid of unneeded users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: