Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *Skybtc (Sky Bitcoin)* win more now with 50% Affiliate  (Read 26132 times)
meemic

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 10:06:41 PM

It is working for me!

Made a small withdrawal of 0.00075 and it was in my wallet instantly.
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:55:02 PM

The site is working for me, waiting for the admin for my lost lvl.

I don't want to withdraw now, want to buy more levels first..

Banana1987

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:15:01 PM

hello Skybtc Smiley Thank you for everything with the site and update is very good now Smiley When you will do new upgrade level 6 or something ? And when 29 days is off what will happen
Genikit

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:56:05 PM

Hey Sky. I really like the update you did, and I just noticed it today. I would've checked sooner if I wasn't sick a couple of days ago. I notice that the only way to log in is if I put in my email, which seems to be a trouble for me. Simply because when I tried to register in the support forum, I was suppose to get my email to confirm it, but it didn't show up at all. What can I do to fix whatever mistake I may have occured?

My username is Genikit.
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:31:56 PM

Well... 4 days without news from the admin...

Didn't get my lvl back..

Let's see what happen with this website..

SKYBTC (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

skybtc.com change to new owner Btcoinat (711111)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:18:36 PM

Website is looking good!
Nice upgrade you've made there.

And I didn't lose my level. Keep up the good work!

thank you for this word
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:20:35 PM

Hey Admin

Where are my last earnings ?!! Shocked
I had about 90,000 satoshi in my account but after your upgrade i lost all of my earnings , why ?!! where are my earnings ?!!
i sent you my username in pv , check that please

i need your email address with privet to search your account and see the problem to help you
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:25:28 PM

Site is back up and looking great!!

But.. i lost my upgrade.. i'm now lvl 1 Sad

Do not worry I have not finished my work will told everyone after the end of the day all the updates

give me your username

)i have list for all upgrade member any one lost any thing will be back don't worry )

Awesome! Keep up the great job.

User: grosfaucet

Thank you

sorry for late  your email is map......@hotmail.com  and your id 8F1A4RAB   your balance now is 2120751

about your level back to level 2  and  iam add some satoshi for you

pls see your account and confirm this information to me
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:38:33 PM

now 19:38 in Brazil site is ok, thanks op Grin

good and have fun
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:43:04 PM

Withdrawals are not working now, Skybtc could be done

Withdrawals is working without any problem  iam just forget Chang basic sitting form 50000 to 15000
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:47:06 PM

Yep its back up, but it is different, but i was wondering what minimal withdraw amount actually is

is 15000 minimal withdraw
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:51:16 PM

It is working for me!

Made a small withdrawal of 0.00075 and it was in my wallet instantly.

yes the site is work good for all
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:57:12 PM

hello Skybtc Smiley Thank you for everything with the site and update is very good now Smiley When you will do new upgrade level 6 or something ? And when 29 days is off what will happen

yes ial will add 3 level more but after from final adverting for skybtc to all now what is the new and how is work with him

may be  with 2-5 day i will add and develop all level
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:05:46 PM

Hey Sky. I really like the update you did, and I just noticed it today. I would've checked sooner if I wasn't sick a couple of days ago. I notice that the only way to log in is if I put in my email, which seems to be a trouble for me. Simply because when I tried to register in the support forum, I was suppose to get my email to confirm it, but it didn't show up at all. What can I do to fix whatever mistake I may have occured?

My username is Genikit.

you have problem in support blog with registration or not receive confirmation code ??
Genikit

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:12:58 PM

My username is Genikit.

you have problem in support blog with registration or not receive confirmation code ??

Not recieving a confirmation code.  Sad
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:33:05 PM

My username is Genikit.

what the username registered by it in support forum
Genikit

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:38:46 PM

My username is Genikit.

Username: Genikit
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:41:54 PM

My username is Genikit.

pls give me your email
Genikit

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:43:23 PM

My username is Genikit.

pls give me your email

my email is ak9k@msn.com
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:53:01 PM

the team of skybtc (sky bitcoin ) is proud by existence of wonderful members like you and all
Therefore we have to fully update the site and the development of the old features and add new features to the site

1-CAPTCHA been modified from Solv Media to Google CAPTCHA most powerful. (Amendment to the old script)

2-Registration form and enter a very simple and easy (email have been added).

3- system is very strong ban any attempts of fraud or manipulation and the prohibition of Ebbe crook automatic.

4-commision is fixed Satoshi 5000 only on every withdrawal shall be deducted from the member.( network commision ).

5-deposit and Withdraw system is occure with one platform not same old site to become more speed and good for the site.

6- Development and modernization of the entire site design/

7- we add rotator and offers to all to earn more and more satoshi.

8- adding donate to the site to any one if need to support our site.

9-adding transaction from blockchain directly.

This is a simple explanation of the characteristics of the site

A- menu

From this menu you can access technical support and blog site and faq

B- Account

From this menu you can make a deposit. Withdrawal . Develop your level. Donation

To support the site can click on the donation button

c- mean account information

you can her see your referral link , and see your History,and setting

any information of History (deposit or Withdraw) have transaction from blockchain directly

and to Chang your Details from sitting

if you want Chang email put new email and press ok without add new pass
and to Chang your password put it without email and press ok

Entirely new features

Rotator and Offers with complet opjective powered by CoinBucks.io

You may see them at the bottom of page

a- Rotator

The idea of this section are known to all can access and browse all the sites added and profit more

Add to honest sites directly Contact Technical Support

b-Offers

Complete the offers according your country or browse the site or download game or program earn
you take more and more satoshi in this section.

To get started in this section has to be the new recording entitled to be able to complete offers
 regei off

For your comments or questions start write to technical support on

http://blog.skybtc.com/forums/forum/support-forum/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: