Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:59:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246100 times)
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 07:49:52 AM

There isn't one to choose bitcoin or cash instead of bitcoin, bitcoin has many benefits using it online and the fees are much more cheaper than the cash (through the banks). The risk is higher because if private key is lost everything is lost.

Yeah right because for use bitcoin users we surely select bitcoin because we are earning by it and bitcoin has many oppurtinities where you can earn big moneys and you can lessen your fees and easily done transaction with it. And Bitcoin is the first choice for the online marketer or geeks now as they can see its price and the way they say how they earn and cash is second option with that because if we earn many bitcoin by then we convert it to cash and buy goods.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:52:33 AM

There isn't one to choose bitcoin or cash instead of bitcoin, bitcoin has many benefits using it online and the fees are much more cheaper than the cash (through the banks). The risk is higher because if private key is lost everything is lost.

Yeah right because for use bitcoin users we surely select bitcoin because we are earning by it and bitcoin has many oppurtinities where you can earn big moneys and you can lessen your fees and easily done transaction with it. And Bitcoin is the first choice for the online marketer or geeks now as they can see its price and the way they say how they earn and cash is second option with that because if we earn many bitcoin by then we convert it to cash and buy goods.

And i believe that among all other cryptocurrencies there are. Bitcoin has the most opportunity of actually making it through the general market. Considering now that there are more and more merchants and stores that are starting to patronize Bitcoin.

InsideBjorn

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:40:34 AM

I think there is a simple reason for this and that its much safer than cash without any doubts right ?
You cannot get robbed or something because you do not have something on you.

Even I will go with cash until bitcoins will accepts universally, till that I will use Fiat money only in my business transactions. I guess this is general all people. I know many of the people exchange the bitcoins into fiat and living with that as well...
People have Bitcoin because they want to earn some money with it and if they walk with cash on street than the chance is also higher that they can be robbed.
And that would be bad if that happens to them so Bitcoin is also safer.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 01:35:39 PM

Where can I put my cash? Banks. I hate banks, they can control my money, also government has right to shut down or freeze my bank account or money, so why should I trust banks or governments? I have Bitcoin that I have full control over it. Privacy is the most important thing in this era, I wouldn't tell how much money I have. Bitcoin gives me this freedom, that's why Bitcoin is over cash.
Bitcoin wallets have some limitations and risks but I agree that there is not any big brother to control like what banks control.

Agreed and one more important factor is the variation in regular price can be experienced on using bitcoin which is not possible with our currency as it has got fixed value.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:17:47 AM

This is true. But for me I am more comparing it to credit cards. You can see the benefits of bitcoin even larger when you compare it to that said thing. They gain profits there through your annual payment and some more payment when you use it. Sneaky banks.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:43:16 AM

With Bitcoin you can make more Bitcoin wich can lead to more money. You are able to pay with Bitcoin at some online websites this gives Bitcoin another point. Also you can transfer Bitcoin to someone else very easy and fast.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:26:37 PM

With Bitcoin you can make more Bitcoin wich can lead to more money. You are able to pay with Bitcoin at some online websites this gives Bitcoin another point. Also you can transfer Bitcoin to someone else very easy and fast.

How can you make more Bitcoin with Bitcoin?
You can also earn more fiat using fiat (interest in a bank). You don't have that option with Bitcoin.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:32:58 PM

You can also earn more fiat using fiat (interest in a bank). You don't have that option with Bitcoin.

Well bitcoin is more secure and stable then several currencies. Plus there is a volatiliy thing which, right now, is very postive.

BTW. There are some sites which give you interest on your coins. If I am not wrong a company in China.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:05:26 AM

Where can I put my cash? Banks. I hate banks, they can control my money, also government has right to shut down or freeze my bank account or money, so why should I trust banks or governments? I have Bitcoin that I have full control over it. Privacy is the most important thing in this era, I wouldn't tell how much money I have. Bitcoin gives me this freedom, that's why Bitcoin is over cash.
And the other bad thing with banks is that it has big fees and taxes and will continue to cut your saved money for small services to your account which for bitcoin we can get at lowest price or almost free. I guess banks or fiats will need to change some of their basic structures to compete with bitcoin  Tongue
goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:50:27 AM

That is a hell of the word "bitcoin" Used too much I think, although we are here at this forum about that currency we should be speaking clearly with our own opinion.  Grin
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:12:37 PM

That is a hell of the word "bitcoin" Used too much I think, although we are here at this forum about that currency we should be speaking clearly with our own opinion.  Grin
Bitcoin is much better now than cash because it is also much safer and that is because you cant be robbed on the street so that is also much better but maybe you can promote it also more.
And that would be perfect but you never know what is going to happen with the value of Bitcoin.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:52:34 PM

Bitcoin wallets have some limitations and risks but I agree that there is not any big brother to control like what banks control.
But that limitations and risks are not dangerous like that of banks, the limitations of bitcoin wallet are much less smooth and tolerant, we often do not feel that limitations while dealing in biotin.
goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:45:17 AM

Bitcoin is much better now than cash because it is also much safer and that is because you cant be robbed on the street so that is also much better but maybe you can promote it also more.
And that would be perfect but you never know what is going to happen with the value of Bitcoin.

That is also a great idea to promote it. Maybe make a slogan out if that. "In bitcoin robbery is not an option" something like that.  Grin
Now hackers will be your problem after that.  Cheesy
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:17:14 PM

That is also a great idea to promote it. Maybe make a slogan out if that. "In bitcoin robbery is not an option" something like that.  Grin
Now hackers will be your problem after that.  Cheesy
Yeah the first thing is bitcoin is safe and secure, we can take it anywhere and the control is with us, also online purchase is applicable, all these sort of things cannot be done with cash and no safety in cash.

quintiilieo

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:28:51 PM

Bitcoin can make cash. Cash can buy bitcoin but cant grow money itself. Bitcoin can provide money by waiting it to grow the price. Bitcoin helped me to grow my money. Bitcoin helped to continue my education.

rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:39:41 PM

Well, i have bitcoin instead of cash because i earned it. So it's automatically i use bitcoin instead of cash. But i also use cash too, i use both bitcoin and cash.
Kartikay

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:51:34 PM

Also it is free from inflation and you can mine your own bitcoins, what else can be better than being the generator of money!  Wink
And also it is tax free(which is basically my favorite advantage of it  Tongue ). And no one can chargeback like paypal and credit cards as bitcoin transactions are always permanent.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:13:59 AM

Also it is free from inflation and you can mine your own bitcoins, what else can be better than being the generator of money!  Wink
And also it is tax free(which is basically my favorite advantage of it  Tongue ). And no one can chargeback like paypal and credit cards as bitcoin transactions are always permanent.

Mining costs a lot...  You may or may not make profits. If you are unlucky, it is like spending $2 to make a 1 dollar coin. So absolutely no fun in being the generator of money.  Tongue
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 02:16:46 AM

Well, i have bitcoin instead of cash because i earned it. So it's automatically i use bitcoin instead of cash. But i also use cash too, i use both bitcoin and cash.

Well for people here and who knows bitcoin well we prepared bitcoin because we know how promisable this coin and we knew how to earn with it. Bitcoin also is very easy to transact with ans less fee for both transactor so it well be lessen unlike any other processors that charge big money to their users and many user using bitcoin now thats why i prefered bitcoin. But for people who dont know how to use bitcoin i can say they rather choos physical money than any other digital out there

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:19:28 AM

I use bitcoin to convert to cash. Well, I prefer bitcoin because the price is rising and can be converted to more cash in the future. And also, it is more convenient to use bitcoin because you can directly pay some store with the use of bitcoin online.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: