Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (GAUGING INTEREST) A bitcoin Get-Paid-To site! (LOOKING FOR MEMBERS + INVESTORS)  (Read 3133 times)
monbux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 03:59:53 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2015, 10:20:18 PM by monbux

Hi, a friend and I are looking to start a Get-Paid-To website (GPT - accepting bitcoin deposits and withdrawals)

The site is offering members to get earn by:

Clicking on advertisements
Sharing Links
Reading Emails
Completing Offerwall Offers (e.g. Trialpay)
Completing Surveys
Winning Contests
Participating in freebies!
Investing in Rented Referrals

The members will also be earning a decent commission from every person they refer, we're thinking up to 3 levels deep!

Advertisers would be able to advertise their business in numerous ways on our site, anything from receiving clicks to their webpage to being able to advertise to every single member via mass email.

We will be offering the following payment methods to users:

- Bitcoin
- Paypal
- Payza
- Gift Cards
- VCCs
- Subscriptions to certain websites
- More?  Please suggest!

We're looking for:

- Potential long term investors
- Interested members
- Interested advertisers

PM me if you are interested in becoming a partner with the site.  I know it's early as for the site has not yet launched but it should launch this summer if everything goes as planned.

We're hoping that you can provide us with your opinion on the site itself, once it releases, but for now, please tell us your opinion on whether you would or would not join the site itself when it launches (and provide valid reasons to back this up).

If you wouldn't join the site, PLEASE provide us with your reasoning and perhaps suggest what we could introduce that would make you want to become an active member on the site.
Know that we value everyone's opinions and are open to constructive criticism.  We might even award some members for their feedback once our site launches.

If you have any questions regarding this, please post here or PM me and/or iNadnerb.

Cheers,
monbux!

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:12:24 PM

I'm not interested to invest into the site, but am interested in joining early on as a member and also want to advertise it for commissions.
Please PM me as soon as you open it for public.
Also, if you are searching for a mod of some sort, i would be interested in that as well.

cheers
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:13:35 PM

I'am going to answer this part "If you would NOT join the site, PLEASE provide us with your reasoning and perhaps suggest what we could introduce that would make you want to become an active member on the site."

I'am not saying that the idea is bad , it's good actually but it's not good enough , I personally would be active if the website was something like Freelancer.com or oDesk.com . that would interesst me a lot Smiley + what you mentioned on the OP .

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:17:28 PM

I'am going to answer this part "If you would NOT join the site, PLEASE provide us with your reasoning and perhaps suggest what we could introduce that would make you want to become an active member on the site."

I'am not saying that the idea is bad , it's good actually but it's not good enough , I personally would be active if the website was something like Freelancer.com or oDesk.com . that would interesst me a lot Smiley + what you mentioned on the OP .

From what i understood, it would be something like cashnhits, which isn't bad since you could make paid offer to complete your  needed task, and it would be in bitcoins..
So it doesn't mean you can't use it in a way you would use freelancer.com, right?
imho, good GPT site with bitcoin payments is a really good idea.

cheers
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 04:21:43 PM

I'm not interested to invest into the site, but am interested in joining early on as a member and also want to advertise it for commissions.
Also, if you are searching for a mod of some sort, i would be interested in that as well.

cheers
We're planning to invest a lot of time in this project, making it more unique that other boring PTC or GPT sites.  We want to offer the most earning methods as well as advertising methods as possible - with the addition of offering the most diverse payment methods Smiley  We're planning to introduce other means of payment, such as gift cards (that will be purchased from gyft).  We'll be sure to send out a message if the workload is heavy and we need mods - which will likely be the case as for we will be having a live chat (with other members) as well as a forum to manage.

Thanks for your output!  The problem is, a freelancer site is quite different from a GPT site, and it would be very hard to incorporate both ideas into one business. We will, however, offer high pay for users completing surveys and tasks, higher than the simple paid-to-click.  Would that interest you somewhat?
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 04:25:07 PM

From what i understood, it would be something like cashnhits, which isn't bad since you could make paid offer to complete your  needed task, and it would be in bitcoins..
So it doesn't mean you can't use it in a way you would use freelancer.com, right?
imho, good GPT site with bitcoin payments is a really good idea.

cheers
Correct, the site can still be used as a freelancer website because I believe that we will be incorporating the ability to allow members to create tasks for other users to do.
Also, my partner will temporarily be using the account, iNadnerb.
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:35:17 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 05:08:11 PM by RappelzReborn

cheers
We're planning to invest a lot of time in this project, making it more unique that other boring PTC or GPT sites.  We want to offer the most earning methods as well as advertising methods as possible - with the addition of offering the most diverse payment methods Smiley  We're planning to introduce other means of payment, such as gift cards (that will be purchased from gyft).  We'll be sure to send out a message if the workload is heavy and we need mods - which will likely be the case as for we will be having a live chat (with other members) as well as a forum to manage.

Thanks for your output!  The problem is, a freelancer site is quite different from a GPT site, and it would be very hard to incorporate both ideas into one business. We will, however, offer high pay for users completing surveys and tasks, higher than the simple paid-to-click.  Would that interest you somewhat?

That's intressting indeed and a lot of people would like that however that's not for me , it's not because I don't like it .. I do who don't like free money by completing tasks Grin It's just that I'am from Algeria and most API's and website that offers tasks via Offerwall aren't available on my country which could be a problem for me  . I tried to complete a lot of surveys on ShareCash for example but I failed hard and most of them not available so idk ...

EDIT : However custom things to do from people like signing up and stuff like that would be good and easy to do and most of them don't require different countries (well depends on Customer)

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3462

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 05:30:19 PM

from my experience with similar sites to the one your planning to lunch , here is my wishes:

1)better reward per task as others are way to low

2)lesser withdrawal threshold so it could be easy

3)the more the task the better , like more daily task or less daily task with higher rewards per task

4)the 3 level you mentioned = hopefully is something that if someone doesn't want to buy or upgrades right away , to be reachable within months at least and not a year

Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 05:49:28 PM

from my experience with similar sites to the one your planning to lunch , here is my wishes:

1)better reward per task as others are way to low

2)lesser withdrawal threshold so it could be easy

3)the more the task the better , like more daily task or less daily task with higher rewards per task

4)the 3 level you mentioned = hopefully is something that if someone doesn't want to buy or upgrades right away , to be reachable within months at least and not a year

Smiley

1) We are looking to pay high but the price is solely dependant on how much advertisers are willing you pay... you must understand that.

2) Yes, we're looking at a $2 minimum withdrawal right now.  There will be some fees.

3) Yup, we're looking to introduce as many daily tasks as possible!  You can earn even more with Direct and Rented Referrals!

4) ?  Not sure what you are talking about :-/
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:53:29 PM

I like your ideas. I might partner with you as investor. I PM'ed you.

P.S Don't even think about "rented referrals" stuff. It doesn't work without bots. That makes your site look like a ponzi.
HarshitPeer

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:04:34 PM

Well, he has there talking about the referrals levels, like you earn 10% from level 1 , 7% from level 2 , and 4% from level 3.

Level 1 : your referrals ( directly referred by u )

Level 2 : The referrals , your referrals refer.

level 3 : The referrals, your referrals referral refers.

I hope you understand Smiley
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 06:07:58 PM

I like your ideas. I might partner with you as investor. I PM'ed you.

P.S Don't even think about "rented referrals" stuff. It doesn't work without bots. That makes your site look like a ponzi.
We are looking to have legitimate rented referrals only.  If it doesn't work out, we can always be honest and cancel the program.

Well, he has there talking about the referrals levels, like you earn 10% from level 1 , 7% from level 2 , and 4% from level 3.

Level 1 : your referrals ( directly referred by u )

Level 2 : The referrals , your referrals refer.

level 3 : The referrals, your referrals referral refers.

I hope you understand Smiley

Ah.  i just didn't get the latter part of his question.  We have not yet finalized the rates of commission for each referral level.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:09:49 PM

I like the idea and from an investor perspective I have some questions.

1) How would you generate revenue and what forecasts do you have?

2) When will the site be ready to go with all features ready?

3) How much of the equity are you selling and for how much?

Thanks,

DebitMe

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 07:43:15 PM

I like the idea and from an investor perspective I have some questions.

1) How would you generate revenue and what forecasts do you have?

2) When will the site be ready to go with all features ready?

3) How much of the equity are you selling and for how much?

Thanks,

DebitMe

Hey,

1) The revenue is generated via the deposits and purchases that the advertisers make - they'll have many opinions, from visits to their websites to making users do a certain task.  Additionally, we charge a commission when connecting the user to the offer wall (which is normal).  We are also planning to sell.

2) Not sure yet, as stated in the OP, if all goes well, it should be released mid to late summer.

3)  We're thinking about 10 - 20% right now, it would depend on how much the INVESTORS are willing to value our business at.  We are accepting offers in PM already, but lowball ones WILL be ignored as for this is a very time consuming task that requires a ton of commitment to run successfully.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 10:09:08 PM

Also wondering, would you, the user, be more attracted to the site if there was an achievement/levelling up option?  Not just for bragging rights, but probably for cash rewards as well.

Lastly, tell us which payment method other than bitcoin you'd prefer!
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:25:51 PM

monbux will never promote anything that is not legit, I throw all my weight behind this website even as I am signing up now.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:27:20 PM

Also wondering, would you, the user, be more attracted to the site if there was an achievement/levelling up option?  Not just for bragging rights, but probably for cash rewards as well.

What kind of achievement? like clicking 500 ads a day?  Grin
What is the minimum payout? im curious about the minimum payout
I might be interested if we got pay pretty high for the job

camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:30:49 PM

For the payment methods see the paidverts i think they are using all the payment methods. You will ger much ideas from them.

Secondly if you need my help, i can also help you, as im close to that field worked in ptc and gpt site more than 6 years.

Thanks
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 10:31:37 PM

Isn't that bitcoinget.com ?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:33:55 PM

Isn't that bitcoinget.com ?

If im not wrong, i think its not yet formed, its the monbox idea, site is not yet created
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: