Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:52:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (GAUGING INTEREST) A bitcoin Get-Paid-To site! (LOOKING FOR MEMBERS + INVESTORS)  (Read 3133 times)
longbob72

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

V2h5IGFyZSB5b3UgcmVhZGluZyB0aGlzPw==

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:45:07 PM

I like GPT sites, for me is a hobby, like sites such as possible to have a considerable gain to invite many people to the site. I'm in a site that pays for Bitcoin, but the payment is delayed about 7 days ...
I want to join your site would be great if the payments were polls, and there was a wide variety of OfferWalls as Matomy, SuperRewards among others.

▄▄███████▄▄                           ▄      ▄
   ██████████████▄                       ███    ███
  ███▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████                     ███    ███
  █████████████▄ ▀███                    ███    ███   █▄ ▄▄
   ▀████▄  ▄▄███  ▀███                   ███    ███  ▄████
   ▄███████████   ▄███                  ███    ███  ▀▀███▀▀
   ███           ▄███         ▄▄▄▄      ███    ███     █    ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
  ▄███     ▄▄▄▄█████        ▄█████▄    ▄██▀   ▄██▀    ███   █████████
  ███▄    ████████         ▄███▀▀███   ███    ███    ███▀   █████▀████
   ███     ▀▀█████▄      ▄█████▄ ███   ███    ███    ███    ████   ███
   ███         ▀███▄     ███▀███ ███  ███▀   ███▀    ███    ███▀   ███
   ███           ███▄    ███  ▀▀ ███  ███    ███    ███▀   ▄███    ███
   ▀██▄           ███    ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███    ███    ███    ███▀
    ███           ▀███▄   ████████    ███    ███    ███    ███    ███
    ▀██            ▀████   ▀████▀      ██     ██    ▀██    ▀█▀    ▀█▀

▄▄▀                ▀▄▄
     ▄ ▀▀                    ▀▀ ▄
   ▄ ▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀ ▄
  ▄▀▀▀                          ▀▀▀▄
 ▀█▄▄                            ▄▄█▀
▄█  ▄                            ▄  █▄
▀█ █▀                            ▀█ █▀
█▄  ▄                            ▄  ▄█
▀█ █                              █ █▀
█▄   █                          █   ▄█
 ██▄█▀                          ▀█▄██
  ▀▀  ▄█                      █▄  ▀▀
  ▀██▄ ▀  █▄              ▄█  ▀ ▄██▀
    ▀▀▀   ██  █▄      ▄█  ██   ▀▀▀
     ▀███▄▄▀  ███    ███  ▀▄▄███▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀
Free Bitcoins
Chat Lottery & Games
Level Up System with Rewards
▄████████▄  ▄████████▄
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
 ████████    ████████
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
▀████████▀  ▀████████▀
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:47:27 PM

Also wondering, would you, the user, be more attracted to the site if there was an achievement/levelling up option?  Not just for bragging rights, but probably for cash rewards as well.

Lastly, tell us which payment method other than bitcoin you'd prefer!

Anything easy and that dosen't require verification of accounts as a start is good , I would prefer Skrill as a secondary payement method personally.
For what comes to the leveling up option , I guess why not ,it could be a very good idea Grin however you should know that this will make people selling and buying your website accounts . (just like they do with Virwox , DaDice and other websites that have leveling) So it's up to you to make against your rules or not .
Also does your website will contain something like ShareCash ? I mean you upload a file ,someone complete a survey and get the file the one who uploaded earn money , is that the definition of "Sharing Links" ?

monbux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 12:35:40 AM

Also wondering, would you, the user, be more attracted to the site if there was an achievement/levelling up option?  Not just for bragging rights, but probably for cash rewards as well.

Anything easy and that dosen't require verification of accounts as a start is good , I would prefer Skrill as a secondary payement method personally.
For what comes to the leveling up option , I guess why not ,it could be a very good idea Grin however you should know that this will make people selling and buying your website accounts . (just like they do with Virwox , DaDice and other websites that have leveling) So it's up to you to make against your rules or not .
Also does your website will contain something like ShareCash ? I mean you upload a file ,someone complete a survey and get the file the one who uploaded earn money , is that the definition of "Sharing Links" ?

No, You will be most likely be sharing the link to our website, and be getting paid depending on how many visitors click on that link and their demographic.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:56:33 AM

Hi, I'd like to be one of the early members for your upcoming aitw. Also I can help with advertising and other stuffs and if things work I might invest some in this. Looking forward to this. Goodluck!
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 01:59:53 AM

I like GPT sites, for me is a hobby, like sites such as possible to have a considerable gain to invite many people to the site. I'm in a site that pays for Bitcoin, but the payment is delayed about 7 days ...
I want to join your site would be great if the payments were polls, and there was a wide variety of OfferWalls as Matomy, SuperRewards among others.
Definetly.  We are planning to make our site as customer/user friendly as possible.  We are in the alpha stages currently, everything is being testing and evaluated by our team.

I'll start adding people to our mailing list soon and we'll send you all the fresh new updates!

Cheers
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:14:27 AM

Definetly.  We are planning to make our site as customer/user friendly as possible.  We are in the alpha stages currently, everything is being testing and evaluated by our team.

I'll start adding people to our mailing list soon and we'll send you all the fresh new updates!

Cheers
Do add me to your mailing list also. I have a good experience with GPT Sites, Ptc sites , etc in the past  when I was a noob and just entered in online earning world.

I also want to join your site before launching. Pm me.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
iNadnerb

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:13:00 AM

Isn't that bitcoinget.com ?

In some aspects, yes. In some, no.
We offer more ways to earn money, we also offer advertisers a variety of unique and responsive advertising methods.
We also offer PayPal, Payza, etc. for both depositing and withdrawing.

We are also working on a achievement system, so long-term users can get free benefits.
iNadnerb

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:19:42 AM

The site is working, but not up-to-par.
We are still working on design and functionality issues.
It is not live, and is not pointed to a domain yet so it's not www.bitcoinget.com but will work around the lines of that.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3462

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 04:41:09 AM

Also wondering, would you, the user, be more attracted to the site if there was an achievement/levelling up option?  Not just for bragging rights, but probably for cash rewards as well.

as for myself and probably many other people I would say yes , we would be moroe attracted to the achievement/leveling up option as this makes us to visit your website more and do more tasks as well

as for the payments , I think the more payments you could fit in , the better for everyone Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:45:31 AM

I have tried some GPT Sites before and try to complete some surveys but I didn't got credited for a single survey. So I request you to atleast implement some paying surveys which can be completed and credited by indian users also.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 02:36:30 PM

I have tried some GPT Sites before and try to complete some surveys but I didn't got credited for a single survey. So I request you to atleast implement some paying surveys which can be completed and credited by indian users also.
We have no control over that, neither did the other sites.  We will try to use the most reputable offeraalld and survey sites, but I don't think many surveys are looking for Indian users.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:03:09 PM

Monbux I know you're s trusted member and all, and sometimes it makes all the difference
but aren't there a crapload of GPT Bitcoin sites already? And honestly IMO it attracts a low quality audience/end consumer
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 03:25:27 PM

Monbux I know you're s trusted member and all, and sometimes it makes all the difference
but aren't there a crapload of GPT Bitcoin sites already? And honestly IMO it attracts a low quality audience/end consumer

Yes, I'm hoping to get a little extra trust from our bitcoin users because of my reputation here.  yes, I've been in the PTC field since 2010 and honestly there are many low lives there (not to be offensive).  When I say no lives I mean people that are willing to scam for a dollar, people who are willing to work for a cent.  I guess it's not their fault, it's due to the situation that they are in.

Also, I do not believe that there are many GPT sites that are big and accept bitcoin.  Could you please link me to a few?
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:45:02 PM

Yes, I'm hoping to get a little extra trust from our bitcoin users because of my reputation here.  yes, I've been in the PTC field since 2010 and honestly there are many low lives there (not to be offensive).  When I say no lives I mean people that are willing to scam for a dollar, people who are willing to work for a cent.  I guess it's not their fault, it's due to the situation that they are in.

Also, I do not believe that there are many GPT sites that are big and accept bitcoin.  Could you please link me to a few?

Id link you when I get on my comp, on mobile right now.
You can take a look at Service Announcements though.

Good luck though, hope you make a great service. It's a really low cost business if you know how to code, and use an API instead of a daemon.

Regards,
Jm Erestain
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 04:42:48 PM

Id link you when I get on my comp, on mobile right now.
You can take a look at Service Announcements though.

Good luck though, hope you make a great service. It's a really low cost business if you know how to code, and use an API instead of a daemon.

Regards,
Jm Erestain
Thanks!  We are thinking about using a customized script.  Our number one goal is to help maximize the members earnings, as well as provide cheap advertising services for advertisers. I will be making a mailing list this weekend, please PM me if you (referring to anyone) are interested in becoming part of the beta team.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 04:51:28 PM

I have no interest in doing the tasks or referring people, but if you are looking for just regular investors I might be interested.

-How much funding are you after?

-What is your minimum investment accepted?

-What sort of expected ROI are you thinking?

I need some details on what you will do with the coins I might invest.

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 07:29:10 PM

I have no interest in doing the tasks or referring people, but if you are looking for just regular investors I might be interested.

-How much funding are you after?

-What is your minimum investment accepted?

-What sort of expected ROI are you thinking?

I need some details on what you will do with the coins I might invest.

Hey Blazedout419, I'd be glad to answer your questions!

1. We're after funding anywhere from a couple hundred to an upwards of a thousand dollars, during startup only.
2. We're accepting minimum investments of $50.  Contact me via PM if you want to invest in us by other means, not just monetarily.
3. The ROI is very difficult to predict pre-launch.  It will all be dependent on what kind of users we get.  We can provide our investors with monthly and possibly even weekly (depending on their contribution) finance reports as well as overall news.   We can't give an accurate prediction on ROI as of now.  If the site was fully GPT, there would be a great chance that your investment will get ROI.  This is because we basically link the sites that need tasks done to our users, while charging a commission inbetween.

Your coins will be used for many things:
- advertising the business (biggest cost)
- funding the business payment models (there must be a decent amount of cash and coins in payment accounts)
- paying the employees/workers
- funding for contests
- domain, hosting, etc.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask Smiley
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 08:07:50 PM

Important: Leaving for vacation tonight, airplane ride will take a long time (lemme check the exact hours again, as for I'm transferring).
I will still be able to communicate daily after touchdown, please contact me via PM and if I'm not responsive there, contact me at: monbux@hotmail.com with all inquires.  I will be back by the end of the month, probably sooner!
iNadnerb

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:30:05 PM

Important: Leaving for vacation tonight, airplane ride will take a long time (lemme check the exact hours again, as for I'm transferring).
I will still be able to communicate daily after touchdown, please contact me via PM and if I'm not responsive there, contact me at: monbux@hotmail.com with all inquires.  I will be back by the end of the month, probably sooner!

If you have any questions you can also PM me on here or continue to post below.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6165

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:39:48 PM

unique idea on bitcoin world and can be very successfull if you know how to work with it . let's speak about the investors part , how much exactly someone should invest on the website and how much we will get back , i know it's an investement and there is risks so there should be something like shares to buy , one more thing : how does the developpers and the administration are going to get paid  maybe Taking percentage from completing surveys ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████