Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:18:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (GAUGING INTEREST) A bitcoin Get-Paid-To site! (LOOKING FOR MEMBERS + INVESTORS)  (Read 3127 times)
monbux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 02:13:19 PM

Just an update for users: we are having problems with the hosting (sigh, godaddy) and have been calling them multiple times to try and fix these issues.
In the meanwhile, can anyone recommend any better hosting companies to us?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:12:56 PM

Just an update for users: we are having problems with the hosting (sigh, godaddy) and have been calling them multiple times to try and fix these issues.

I've recommended mine to many people. Been with them 19 months now and it's been a beyond awesome experience, so I go out of my way to support them (previous host I was with for 3 years that kept screwing me over). It's FlipperHost (Ref). I've dealt with support on a lot of things I caused to go wrong, and they've been patient and extremely helpful, despite being on an unmanaged VPS. Their prices are also seriously top-notch, considering the quality. I highly recommend at least looking into them.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 03:29:36 PM

I've recommended mine to many people. Been with them 19 months now and it's been a beyond awesome experience, so I go out of my way to support them (previous host I was with for 3 years that kept screwing me over). It's FlipperHost (Ref). I've dealt with support on a lot of things I caused to go wrong, and they've been patient and extremely helpful, despite being on an unmanaged VPS. Their prices are also seriously top-notch, considering the quality. I highly recommend at least looking into them.
I'm looking into them and liking what I see, their support staff is pretty responsive!  If you don't mind me asking, which hosting package are you with and what kind of website are they hosting for you (e.g. portfolio, PTC, business site, personal site, etc.)
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 11:30:36 PM

I have my website on steady turtle hosting company , their bitcoin based and you could find their thread on this forum and their price is best among the rest , never had any problems on them so far and they help right away if you have any problems Smiley

Thanks for both the recommendations, guys!  We want to look for a reliable host as for we want the data to be safe and secure at all times (will be backed up regularly, of course).

Currently considering bluehost, flipperhost, and steadyturtle, we're contacting them.  As an update, the site launch is now delayed by a couple of days due to this, still should launch in mid-August. Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:53:00 AM

I have my website on steady turtle hosting company , their bitcoin based and you could find their thread on this forum and their price is best among the rest , never had any problems on them so far and they help right away if you have any problems Smiley

Thanks for both the recommendations, guys!  We want to look for a reliable host as for we want the data to be safe and secure at all times (will be backed up regularly, of course).

Currently considering bluehost, flipperhost, and steadyturtle, we're contacting them.  As an update, the site launch is now delayed by a couple of days due to this, still should launch in mid-August. Smiley

Not sure if you're looking into FlipperHost because of my posts regarding it, but if so, could you user my referral? Smiley. I've been a huge proponent for them on these forums, as I've been with them almost 2 years and they've been beyond awesome (despite their ridiculously cheap pricing). Absolutely love them! And if you ever have an important question, hit up the "Sales" department there and ask for Ceko. That's who I usually go through and he's worked extremely hard to help keep me happy and resolve any issues I've had.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 03:27:00 PM

Not sure if you're looking into FlipperHost because of my posts regarding it, but if so, could you user my referral? Smiley. I've been a huge proponent for them on these forums, as I've been with them almost 2 years and they've been beyond awesome (despite their ridiculously cheap pricing). Absolutely love them! And if you ever have an important question, hit up the "Sales" department there and ask for Ceko. That's who I usually go through and he's worked extremely hard to help keep me happy and resolve any issues I've had.
Yup, we'll signyp with your referral link if we choose flipperhost.  The one major problem that's holding us back is that they do not allow more than 2000 connections at a given moment, which is very bad for a GPT site.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 03:31:07 PM

Hey if you're still looking for better hosting you might want to check GeniusGuard out. If you're willing to spend a bit extra I bet the DDOS protection they include in their shared hosting plans would prove useful for your site too. I've been using them for a bit, currently have two hosting plans with them. Support is responsive and haven't had any notable downtimes yet. If you're just starting out I think their cheapest plan would be good enough, I'm sure you can upgrade later.

GoDaddy really sucks for hosting, I wouldn't even register my domains with them either. If anything, NameCheap is also a good alternative. Both NameCheap and geniusguard accept BTC.

Not affiliated with these providers in any way, I am just a customer and just wanted to share my experiences with who I believe is a better provider than GoDaddy Smiley

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 04:55:42 PM

Just an update for users.  Our site up but we are finalizing design and setting up earning methods as well as payment methods.  It shouldn't take more than a couple of days to one week.
We will be sending PMs out to interested users asking if they are willing to test our website, we will value your opinions!  Currently only the Paid-to-click earning option is up, as well as the referral system.  We should be able to setup and integrate the survey and offer system soon, but site might be launched without them. 

We're very excited to announce that our site will also have a rewards store as well as active contests (free to participate) for our users.

We will also have pre-launch advertising packages to offer to people who want to get cheap exposure to their website, please contact us if you want us to advertise your website!

That's all for now Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:39:30 AM

Yup, we'll signyp with your referral link if we choose flipperhost.  The one major problem that's holding us back is that they do not allow more than 2000 connections at a given moment, which is very bad for a GPT site.

I wasn't aware of the connection maximum. Have you spoken to Ceko about it to see if they can do a custom implementation/what it would take? They were able to help with multiple issues that are lower/disabled by default, by contacting support (Ceko's the one I mostly go through though).

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 12:25:08 AM

Bumping this.  We are planning to launch in the next couple of days with the PTC module as well as a gift shop, Get paid to do tasks, referral system, contests, prizes, and of course, bitcoin deposits and withdrawals!

WE ARE LOOKING FOR POTENTIAL ADVERTISERS (we can guarantee clicks and banner impressions as well as send a promo mail to our userbase) as well as people wanting free pioneer membership to our site!
IronMarvel

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 01:18:10 AM

Bumping this.  We are planning to launch in the next couple of days with the PTC module as well as a gift shop, Get paid to do tasks, referral system, contests, prizes, and of course, bitcoin deposits and withdrawals!

WE ARE LOOKING FOR POTENTIAL ADVERTISERS (we can guarantee clicks and banner impressions as well as send a promo mail to our userbase) as well as people wanting free pioneer membership to our site!

hey what are your advertising rates like? the clicks, banners, and e-mail promos.

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀▀     ▄▄███▄▄      ▀▀▀██▄
        ██▀     ▄▄███████████▄▄       ▀▀█▄
       ██▀     ▀███████▄███████▀  ▄      ▀█▄
       ██     █▄▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄      ▀█▄
       ▀█▄    █████▄▄ ▀█▀ ▄▄█████   ▀█▄      ▀█
█▄      ▀█▄   ████████▄ ▄████████    ▀█▄
 ▀█▄      ▀█  ████▀█▄██ ██▄██████     ██
   ▀█▄      ██▄██████ ██████▄██    ▄██
     ▀█▄▄      ▀▀██████ ██████▀▀    ▄██
        ▀██▄▄▄     ▀▀██ ██▀▀    ▄▄▄███▀
           ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
|QUANTUM|DICE|██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
0.01%
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▀▀▀▀█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀

▀██▀
 ▄████▄
████████
▀██████▀

▄ ██ ▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 03:54:59 AM

hey what are your advertising rates like? the clicks, banners, and e-mail promos.
Heya,

We are trying to adjust the prices right now to the one we believe is most fair for all users and advertisers (every single advertising package)

I'll send you a pm soon.
IronMarvel

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 03:57:11 AM

Heya,

We are trying to adjust the prices right now to the one we believe is most fair for all users and advertisers (every single advertising package)

I'll send you a pm soon.

ok thanks

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀▀     ▄▄███▄▄      ▀▀▀██▄
        ██▀     ▄▄███████████▄▄       ▀▀█▄
       ██▀     ▀███████▄███████▀  ▄      ▀█▄
       ██     █▄▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄      ▀█▄
       ▀█▄    █████▄▄ ▀█▀ ▄▄█████   ▀█▄      ▀█
█▄      ▀█▄   ████████▄ ▄████████    ▀█▄
 ▀█▄      ▀█  ████▀█▄██ ██▄██████     ██
   ▀█▄      ██▄██████ ██████▄██    ▄██
     ▀█▄▄      ▀▀██████ ██████▀▀    ▄██
        ▀██▄▄▄     ▀▀██ ██▀▀    ▄▄▄███▀
           ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
|QUANTUM|DICE|██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
0.01%
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▀▀▀▀█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀

▀██▀
 ▄████▄
████████
▀██████▀

▄ ██ ▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 08:59:11 AM

Monbux please also send me a PM with the advertising rates when they are ready. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: