Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iCloud Removal  (Read 471 times)
FromRussia (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:35:24 PM

iCloud lock removal from any iPhone (any model)

Price: 260 € in BTC

Time needed for the removal: Around 10 days.

What you have to send for unlock: IMEI number and a photo of the screen on the phone.

How to order: Send me a private message on this forum.

Very important
: There are multiple people involved in doing this service, and since few days are needed to complete the removal, I need the payment upfront. If you're not comfortable with this, I have to ask you to search for another service.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:19:23 PM

Noone will give you 260 EUR in advance, given the fact that you have no reputation here to back you up.
I would suggest using one of the escrow services if you want your service to actually be used, you can find a list here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

cheers
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:29:55 PM

OP, ajareselde have guided you right, in this part of the world nobody will buy anything from you unless you give out a vouch copy or use an escrow.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:55:27 PM

your trading history has no value greater than $20, what would make us trust you with a large sum of money lol
FromRussia (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:19:07 AM

I understand you all, of course I'm not trying to scam anyone, however in this moment, I need the payment upfront as this is not a simple process. I hope there will be a first buyer who will post a feedback.

oiul

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:59:19 AM

Any provable history of you doing this? A Google Spreadsheet would be nice.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:01:05 AM

I understand you all, of course I'm not trying to scam anyone, however in this moment, I need the payment upfront as this is not a simple process. I hope there will be a first buyer who will post a feedback.
your trading history has no value greater than $20, what would make us trust you with a large sum of money lol
Are you saying you will sell this account for $20

FromRussia (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:16:04 PM

As I said, I'm doing this "offline", with multiple people, that is the reason I can not use escrow at the moment.

I decided that I could expand this online, however I would rather lock the topic then to be accused as a scammer.

noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:28:42 PM

As I said, I'm doing this "offline", with multiple people, that is the reason I can not use escrow at the moment.

I decided that I could expand this online, however I would rather lock the topic then to be accused as a scammer.

Frankly speaking, locking this thread will be better because we are not really getting what is your stand on this and it might be a good business.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:30:52 PM

I doubt very much that you will get anybody sending you money upfront for this, that's quite a lot of money for someone to put out there on 'trust' not calling you a scammer but there are many around.
FromRussia (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:38:36 PM

I doubt very much that you will get anybody sending you money upfront for this, that's quite a lot of money for someone to put out there on 'trust' not calling you a scammer but there are many around.

Of course, I understand.

I will keep the topic if someone decides to buy, in the future I will try to arrange escrow.

Sessel

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:33:43 PM

And really, for this price you almost can get a second hand one, and why you promote something to unlock stolen devices?!

If it's really yours or your bought it legally you can remove it for free from apple
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: