Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam accusation - User: RoughLyfe  (Read 2466 times)
Reynaldo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:23:24 PM

What happened::

The user is selling a method that involves getting 150$ USD daily; I bought it using btc and agreed to vouch for him if the method was true. After checking out the method, I discover that it involves exploiting a referral service after that I ask for a deal if he wants for a bot (this was a real offer from me) so I can get my money back, the user decides that he does not want that, then after confronting him that this involves scam, that I want a refund and that he can edit his tread, add that it involves some kind of black hat and that you might get tagged by paypal/payza when trying to cash out your money, he tells me to try the method and that he'll refund me after 1 week if I dont make the money, and I proceed to tell him that I do not want to get my accounts tagged for some quick money.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=511589
Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1112089.0
Amount Scammed:
0.0703 BTC (20$ USD at the moment of sending using bitstamp rate)
Payment Method:
BTC
Proof of Payment:
https://blockchain.info/tx/9c2acd9cf8c361c785b2c43b7b3d14f09f03c0104a43605b16e5be669abaf265

His receiving address was 17QXgVG5XfAEgPFq1aibQyLgPLSY1GQ3dX
PM/Chat Logs:

Skype chat log:

Code:
[6:40:58 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Hey
[6:41:00 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Reynaldo here
[6:41:05 PM] RoughLyfe: Hey
[6:41:11 PM] Enmanuel Peña: How big is the txt?
[6:41:19 PM] RoughLyfe: Less then 1 mb
[6:41:21 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Can you send through a copy paste on email?
[6:41:26 PM] RoughLyfe: Sure
[6:41:33 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Send me the address to receive the bitcointalk.org forums
[6:41:49 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Ill send 20$ usd for the book and support using bitstamp rate.
[6:42:04 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Do you agree?
[6:42:07 PM] RoughLyfe: Sure
[6:42:09 PM] RoughLyfe: 17QXgVG5XfAEgPFq1aibQyLgPLSY1GQ3dX
[6:42:15 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Send the address
[6:42:20 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Through bitcointalk.org
[6:42:25 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Reynaldo
[6:42:40 PM] Enmanuel Peña: I'll send thr email there so you can send after
[6:43:24 PM] RoughLyfe: Done
[6:45:26 PM] RoughLyfe: When you sent let me know
[6:45:31 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Ok
[6:47:48 PM] RoughLyfe: Received,please send me your email
[6:48:15 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Sent through the forum
[6:48:22 PM] RoughLyfe: So this is your email?
[6:48:23 PM] RoughLyfe: [EMAIL REMOVED FOR PRIVACY CONCERNS]
[6:48:31 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Yes
[6:49:02 PM] RoughLyfe: Sent remember to vouch after reading!
[6:49:12 PM] Enmanuel Peña: I'll vouch after using
[6:49:46 PM] Enmanuel Peña: If after I do use it and it works, ill leave trust feedback, else I'll start a scam accusation on bitcointalk.org
[6:50:19 PM] RoughLyfe: Alright,and remember that there is a full refund guarantee if it doesn't work
[6:50:33 PM] Enmanuel Peña: You said i could cash out on bitcoin
[6:50:42 PM] Enmanuel Peña: That's only available for paypal.
[6:51:39 PM] RoughLyfe: The vouch said you can cash out in bitcoin,he said "I am not sure if it pays out in Bitcoin yet but I will try soon. All I can say is that the method lets you earn fiat to a Payza account, which you can then withdraw to Bitcoins. (IIRC Payza can exchange your fiat to bitcoins automatically when withdrawing, please correct me if I'm wrong)."
[6:51:52 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Yes, you are correct
[6:52:16 PM] RoughLyfe: Anyway happy earnings
[6:52:24 PM] Enmanuel Peña: The thing is that i might get my accounts tagged
[6:52:41 PM] Enmanuel Peña: If i cash out money from weird things that may get reversed
[6:52:59 PM] RoughLyfe: I've cashed out using this without getting charged back or any disputes
[6:53:09 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Yes but that's just now..
[6:53:19 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Imagine in the future
[6:53:34 PM] RoughLyfe: Ive been using it for a month
[6:54:55 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Yes but things like this get reversed eventually unless thr money is dirty
[6:55:21 PM] RoughLyfe: Well I don't think that will happen
[6:55:36 PM] Enmanuel Peña: This actually too involves deceiving a system and that's not well seen.
[6:56:01 PM] Enmanuel Peña: I've an offer for you.
[6:56:27 PM] RoughLyfe: ?
[6:56:28 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Send me back my 20$ btc and I'll make an autoitbot for you that you'll be able to sell.
[6:56:46 PM] RoughLyfe: I already have someone working on a bot
[6:56:46 PM] Enmanuel Peña: The code will be open and you can use it on Windows only
[6:57:20 PM] RoughLyfe: TOS
By Purchasing/contacting about this ebook you agree to my TOS
This TOS can change at anytime
You will not leak or distribute the ebook
A refund will be given if you don't make your money back in a week under conditions I see fit.
A chargeback will lead in a scam report
I can deny any refunds/purchase
Please don't contact me for a vouch copy
[6:57:32 PM] RoughLyfe: That is my TOS on my thread.
[6:57:36 PM] RoughLyfe: A refund will be given if you don't make your money back in a week under conditions I see fit.
[6:57:43 PM] RoughLyfe: That is the TOS  for a refund
[6:57:48 PM] Enmanuel Peña: I don't really want to get my paypal or payza account tagged
[6:58:12 PM] Enmanuel Peña: This involves deceiving and that's scamming not hard work.
[6:58:44 PM] RoughLyfe: Make an alt then
[6:59:48 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Ok, but what we do with that..?
[6:59:57 PM] Enmanuel Peña: You implied this was not blackhat
[7:00:01 PM] RoughLyfe: Its not
[7:00:03 PM] Enmanuel Peña: But it's exploiting a system
[7:00:08 PM] Enmanuel Peña: That's a scam.
[7:01:03 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Scam: fraudulent business scheme; to defraud.
[7:02:20 PM] RoughLyfe: Then i was wrong about this not being black hat
[7:03:13 PM] Enmanuel Peña: I'll let you edit your post and tell how we handled the situation if you send my money back.
[7:03:38 PM] Enmanuel Peña: And i promise not to divulge it  as long as you add what this involves.
[7:03:40 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Om the post.
[7:03:45 PM] RoughLyfe: One,what happens if I don't?
[7:03:55 PM] RoughLyfe: Don't take the wrong way though
[7:04:40 PM] Enmanuel Peña: I'll just post a scam accusation on you selling a blackhat after stating that it was not, this involves exploiting and can get people tagged.
[7:05:01 PM] Enmanuel Peña: And the community will decided hoe this goes and which account gets negative trust.
[7:05:27 PM] RoughLyfe: 1:READ THE TOS
[7:05:32 PM] Enmanuel Peña: With the first method you'll be able to sell since people actually will do this
[7:05:32 PM] RoughLyfe: By Purchasing/contacting about this ebook you agree to my TOS
A refund will be given if you don't make your money back in a week under conditions I see fit.
[7:05:43 PM] RoughLyfe: I can deny any refunds/purchase
[7:05:48 PM] RoughLyfe: A refund will be given if you don't make your money back in a week under conditions I see fit.
[7:05:52 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Yes you can, it's a free world.
[7:06:02 PM] RoughLyfe: 2:Ebooks are considered gambles
[7:06:20 PM] RoughLyfe: If you don't like how it works,try it for a week and come back
[7:06:21 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Not
[7:06:32 PM] RoughLyfe: Then ill consider you a refund
[7:06:33 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Digital goods are not the gambling section
[7:06:46 PM] Enmanuel Peña: There's a gambling section on the forums that you can use
[7:07:13 PM] RoughLyfe: Ebooks are CONSIDERED gambling as you do not know if you will make your money back.Another thing you are extorting me which is considered scamming
[7:07:26 PM] Enmanuel Peña: No, im not extortin you
[7:07:56 PM] Enmanuel Peña: I'm trying to get you to put more information on your post and not say that this is not a blackhat when it clearly is.
[7:08:07 PM] RoughLyfe: Then Ill change it,happy?
[7:08:38 PM] Enmanuel Peña: And I'll lose my money after buying something that turn outs to be not what you were selling?
[7:08:46 PM] RoughLyfe: TOS
[7:08:51 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Not to be* what you were selling.
[7:08:57 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Ok.
[7:09:04 PM] Enmanuel Peña: We are done then. Good luck man.
[7:09:53 PM] RoughLyfe: I assume your going to open a scam accusation?
[7:10:09 PM] Enmanuel Peña: You'll see it on the post.
[7:10:20 PM] Enmanuel Peña: I'll block you from here, please contact mr from thr forums.
[7:10:26 PM] RoughLyfe: Awesome,see you there
[7:10:34 PM] Enmanuel Peña: I won't leave negative rep till it gets sorted out.
[7:11:47 PM]  Enmanuel Peña blocked edzamaro.
[7:13:27 PM] Enmanuel Peña: For the record.
[7:13:42 PM] Enmanuel Peña: Please, do not send any bitcoins to any address that was not given to you.
Additional Notes:
His original post:

I'm going to sell this method that I have found,I am selling it since it will help me make money.Basically this method with take some time and patience put can make at least $150 daily which you can cash out in Paypal only as of now

Normal Package($10)
Just the method itself
Contact me on Skype at edzamaro to buy
Support Package($20)
Comes with the ebook and Skype support
Contact me on Skype at edzamaro to buy

By buying the ebook you will receive all updates

Please contact me if you want to purchase and remember there is a full refund guarantee if you don't make your money back with a week

This does not involve e-whoring,hard work,PPD,PTC,PTP,Black Hat,CPA.It does however require time and patience

I will be giving away 2 vouch copy to an eligible user,but they have to vouch within 12 hours.
2/2 vouch copies have been given away
5/50 copies have been sold

What you will need:2 gmail accounts and a paypal account

TOS

Bitcoin,paypal and alt coins are accepted.
There is a limited quantity of ebooks that will be sold,this make increase

From Vouch Copies
The ebook is short but simple, it does require a lot of commitment and time though but it has the potential to make you a good amount of money. I haven't actually tried the method yet but I have read through it and will update with my progress using the method in my spare time. Bear in mind that it can also pay out in Bitcoins if you wish. Smiley

Quote from: jeffthebaker
As far as I can tell, this appears to be a solid earning method. It's easy to run, and doesn't require much labor to get the method up and running. If you are willing to put in the work, this appears to be a solid way to earn.

From Paid Copies
excellent guide and seller is very friendly and helpful....I will report back when I receive my first payment....looks promising...thanks.

the method seems to be very easy. I will try it in my spare time. I`m not sure if the site pays..as soon as I will hit the minimum withdraw I will try to cash out and I will update the results

for reference.

After the conversation he removed blackhat from his post.
My reference quote can be found with thins link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1112089.msg11846677#msg11846677

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:26:17 PM

Again, read the damn tos.It reads
TOS

I can deny any refunds/purchase and A refund will be given if you don't make your money back in a week under conditions I see fit.
And here is a link to pictures of the conversation
http://imgur.com/9fX8xPy,05gYSnL,zCScCRJ,jynS6Wo,4INenAi,TO99HpZ,gODWeoj,ZSf96fz
I admit I didn't think it was blackhat so that was my fault,ebooks are considered a gamble,so it was a risk just buying the ebook since you didn't know if it would work.
Reynaldo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:33:09 PM

Again, read the damn tos.It reads
TOS

I can deny any refunds/purchase and A refund will be given if you don't make your money back in a week under conditions I see fit.
And here is a link to pictures of the conversation
http://imgur.com/9fX8xPy,05gYSnL,zCScCRJ,jynS6Wo,4INenAi,TO99HpZ,gODWeoj,ZSf96fz
I admit I didn't think it was blackhat so that was my fault,ebooks are considered a gamble,so it was a risk just buying the ebook since you didn't know if it would work.

You said it would work so there's no gambling since I took your word for it. You sold me something that you said you were not selling. Clearly, you state that you're selling a method that its not a black-hat and then say admit that it looks like a blackhat, therefor you sold me something different from what you posted and that's defrauding.
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:36:44 PM

It does work,you just never tried it.I admit that I didn't think it was black hat so thats a fault on my side.So now I know thats its black hat.I fixed the post so people know that it is,happy?And by buying the ebook you agreed to the following
TOS

In the TOS I specifically put A refund will be given if you don't make your money back in a week under conditions I see fit.You bought it,read it and you requested a refund.I don't know if you will just leak it after this.
Reynaldo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:41:36 PM

It does work,you just never tried it.I admit that I didn't think it was black hat so thats a fault on my side.So now I know thats its black hat.I fixed the post so people know that it is,happy?And by buying the ebook you agreed to the following
TOS

In the TOS I specifically put A refund will be given if you don't make your money back in a week under conditions I see fit.You bought it,read it and you requested a refund.I don't know if you will just leak it after this.

I'm not a scammer or a liar, I wont sell or leak your method, that would be the "justice" part but I dont think that it should work that way, so this is why I'm opening this post to see if you give me my money back and we can leave this behind, else the community shall decide who's right and If I dont deserve my refund.
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:47:17 PM

Will you just read the TOS
TOS

So when you bought it you agreed to it,if you didn't know that you agreed to it then you should have read the thread

Since your asking for a refund there is a high chance your trying to boost your reputation on leak or hack forums.

You didn't read this at all,A refund will only be give if you didn't make your money back in a WEEK, not a minute.It has to be under conditions I deem fit.It hasn't been a week and I doubt you tried it

Im considering denying your refund because you didn't read my TOS

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 12:57:08 AM

RoughLyfe's TOS is a joke, you can't just write whatever you want as TOS:
"This TOS can change at anytime": You need to have versions or some track so it's know which version of your TOS was current when the purchase was made. If you update your TOS of course previous customers won't automatically be subjected to it.
"...under conditions I see fit": You need to establish the conditions you see fit, otherwise this phrase doesn't apply. You can't just make up what you see fit later depending on your own convenience.
"I can deny any refunds/purchase": Of course you can deny to sell your ebook to anyone, but you can't "deny any refund" after the purchase was made, it just doesn't work like that. You need to clearly establish the conditions that prevents the refund from happening.

Because of the way RoughLyfe's thread suggest money can be easily obtained it's quite clear it's nothing legal and honest. I'm not sure whether it being "black hat" is a condition for a refund. I'm pretty sure Reynaldo should have guessed it was so before buying, but that's arguable.

However because of the fact RoughLyfe is selling a not-so-legal method (to say the least) and because of the absurd TOS he tries to impose I really think nobody should deal with him, he absolutely doesn't seem trustworthy at all. Besides using his method would imply being dishonest.

Reynaldo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:01:23 AM

RoughLyfe's TOS is a joke, you can't just write whatever you want as TOS:
"This TOS can change at anytime": You need to have versions or some track so it's know which version of your TOS was current when the purchase was made. If you update your TOS of course previous customers won't automatically be subjected to it.
"...under conditions I see fit": You need to establish the conditions you see fit, otherwise this phrase doesn't apply. You can't just make up what you see fit later depending on your own convenience.
"I can deny any refunds/purchase": Of course you can deny to sell your ebook to anyone, but you can't "deny any refund" after the purchase was made, it just doesn't work like that. You need to clearly establish the conditions that prevents the refund from happening.

Because of the way RoughLyfe's thread suggest money can be easily obtained it's quite clear it's nothing legal and honest. I'm not sure whether it being "black hat" is a condition for a refund. I'm pretty sure Reynaldo should have guessed it was so before buying, but that's arguable.

However because of the fact RoughLyfe is selling a not-so-legal method (to say the least) and because of the absurd TOS he tries to impose I really think nobody should deal with him, he absolutely doesn't seem trustworthy at all. Besides using his method would imply being dishonest.

I should have known better, I just though that I could give a chance to this guy.. but as people say "if its too good to be true..."
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:03:43 AM

i read through the other thread in this section and it seems that it said somewhere that the method involved no blackhat methods of any sort, when clearly it did according to op. in this case id say that might be false advertising(?) or something close.

Yes. 2 major red flags:

"(The) TOS can change at any time."

"Then I was wrong about this not being a Black Hat."

So you duped a customer with false promises. Nothing new here, but yes, you most certainly are the scammer. You should probably leave this forum for good.

this sums it up quite nicely actually.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:09:02 AM

The method does work,if think it doesn't don't buy.I have the tos that it can change at anytime so If anyone thinks of a new way to scam or exploit me I add something for it in my TOS.My conditions are valid proof,proof of at least 1 payment as in a week time you can get at least 1 payment, I can deny refund if they don't meet me conditions.Theres not that many ebooks sold here so of course you wouldn't know what a good TOS looks like,go on HF or MPGH or even leak forums and you'll see that this is a common TOS.It isnt scamming,the moment you bought it you agreed to my TOS,you requested a refund right after you READ the ebook.I doubt you tried it,and if you want I can give you the bot for it so you can earn auto pilot
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:14:32 AM

And like I said I put "(The) TOS can change at any time." so if anyone finds out a way to dupe me for exploit me I can change the TOS
Reynaldo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:15:42 AM

The method does work,if think it doesn't don't buy.I have the tos that it can change at anytime so If anyone thinks of a new way to scam or exploit me I add something for it in my TOS.My conditions are valid proof,proof of at least 1 payment as in a week time you can get at least 1 payment, I can deny refund if they don't meet me conditions.Theres not that many ebooks sold here so of course you wouldn't know what a good TOS looks like,go on HF or MPGH or even leak forums and you'll see that this is a common TOS.It isnt scamming,the moment you bought it you agreed to my TOS,you requested a refund right after you READ the ebook.I doubt you tried it,and if you want I can give you the bot for it so you can earn auto pilot

it doesnt change the fact that you sold me something that may get my payza/paypal accounts tagged, I dont want to risk my daily business accounts for just a quick buck, I have not stated that it does not work, I have stated that IT involves doing things that involves being dishonest and might get someone in trouble.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:17:03 AM

it doesnt change the fact that you sold me something that may get my payza/paypal accounts tagged, I dont want to risk my daily business accounts for just a quick buck, I have not stated that it does not work, I have stated that IT involves doing things that involves being dishonest and might get someone in trouble.

you were initially told that it doesnt involve anything black hat or fraud related, correct?

Reynaldo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:18:23 AM

you were initially told that it doesnt involve anything black hat or fraud related, correct?

his post (reference, you can read it up before he edited i QUoted it) where he said "This does not involve e-whoring,hard work,PPD,PTC,PTP,Black Hat,CPA.It does however require time and patience"
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:18:44 AM

$150 is not a quick buck,if you haven't even tried it then how am I a scammer,Ive been using this method for over a month now and haven't got my Paypal limited or anything.Its your choice if you want to use it,if you don't thats your choice but you have to try it at least one time before accusing me of anything
Reynaldo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:20:41 AM

$150 is not a quick buck,if you haven't even tried it then how am I a scammer,Ive been using this method for over a month now and haven't got my Paypal limited or anything.Its your choice if you want to use it,if you don't thats your choice but you have to try it at least one time before accusing me of anything

1 month is not enough to find out a criminal behavior that just got started, what will happen when they say, hey but this user has too many referrals he might be botting, lets try to get a refund from paypal and then paypal will start a claim. This does not even change the fact that you sold me something that You clearly stated was NOT a blackhat or exploiting a vulnerability.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:21:48 AM

his post (reference, you can read it up before he edited i QUoted it) where he said "This does not involve e-whoring,hard work,PPD,PTC,PTP,Black Hat,CPA.It does however require time and patience"

the way i see it, you were scammed. selling a method that involves fraud and blackhat methods is one thing, false advertising that this method involves no fraud or blackhat related methods is another. id say you were lied to as a customer in this case.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:22:37 AM

And I did initially post that it wasn't black hat as I didn't think it was black hat.I already admitted that that was my bad and I apologize for that,And thats why you can expand on the ebook.Just limit your self to $150 a day.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:24:01 AM

And I did initially post that it wasn't black hat as I didn't think it was black hat.I already admitted that that was my bad and I apologize for that,And thats why you can expand on the ebook.Just limit your self to $150 a day.

you just admitted you were at fault here, refund him.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:26:10 AM

If I refund him then will everyone remove their Neutral ratings?
Reynaldo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:27:00 AM

thats how it works around here.
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:27:45 AM

And you post on my thread that we reached a resolution?
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:27:56 AM

refunding a customer for his mistake is one thing, as i see it he is still selling a money making method that involves fraud.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:28:51 AM

refunding a customer for his mistake is one thing, as i see it he is still selling a money making method that involves fraud.
There's much worse things out there
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 01:30:03 AM

I will not. I added a neutral feedback because you sell black hat/illegal methods, not because of this specific incident. However if you refund I won't make it negative which I'm currently considering.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:31:33 AM

I will not. I added a neutral feedback because you sell black hat/illegal methods, not because of this specific incident. However if you refund I won't make it negative which I'm currently considering.

Thats my only condition as I am really nice,and I don't wish to have any bad feedback
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:34:23 AM

Thats my only condition as I am really nice,and I don't wish to have any bad feedback

then you should be glad its not negative feedback; as ecuamobi said, my stance is the exact same on this issue; my neutral stays as well regardless. you refusing to refund your customer after admitting you messed up definitely deserves a negative rating entirely on its own.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:35:44 AM

He just said that that is how it works around here.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:38:28 AM

well its not. regardless of you refunding him or not, the fact still remains that you are selling a guide to make money that involves fraud. it stays, end of discussion.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:38:49 AM

And if I take it down?
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:41:03 AM

And if I take it down?

if you mean taking down the thread selling the guide, then ill change it to past tense.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:41:57 AM

What about the other guy?
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 01:44:08 AM

What about the other guy?

Just to make it easier I will remove it if you refund and stop selling the ebook completely. If you use another account to keep selling then I'll make if negative on both accounts.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:45:12 AM

I don't have another account,whats the guys address?
Reynaldo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:47:10 AM

Here's my address for the refund: 1A23fKrCHPSdUNPAJyKEmLub3VwyGpt4Hk
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:47:55 AM

But first I want them to remove there feedback completely while I shut down the sales for the ebook
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:49:40 AM

My thread has been locked
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1112089.40
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:53:05 AM

Waiting on subSTRATA so I can refund
Reynaldo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:54:05 AM

he's offline, allow him to get back online and send it meanwhile.

edit oh well.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:54:19 AM

ive already stated i will not be removing the feedback, look above.

well its not. regardless of you refunding him or not, the fact still remains that you are selling a guide to make money that involves fraud. it stays, end of discussion.

he's offline, allow him to get back online.

i dont show my online status, personal preference.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:56:23 AM

Come on please make an exception
Reynaldo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:07:41 AM

sigh... can you just refund me and not expect the negative? I think having a neutral with some positives (as you have) wont make a difference if you keep doing good trades in the future.
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:09:53 AM

sigh... can you just refund me and not expect the negative? I think having a neutral with some positives (as you have) wont make a difference if you keep doing good trades in the future.
My goal is to have no bad feedback,all he has to do is click delete on my trust and you get your refund
Reynaldo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:10:33 AM

My goal is to have no bad feedback,all he has to do is click delete on my trust and you get your refund

so now again, you prefer to have negative trust than a neutral one?
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:11:42 AM

so now again, you prefer to have negative trust than a neutral one?
I prefer to have no neutral or negative,its really simple he just clicks delete on my trust
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:12:07 AM

so youre refusing to refund then? im leaning closer and closer to red.

true words.

fact remains here that my feedback states a fact; you refusing to give the refund goes something along the lines of extortion to get this feedback removed.

since everyone here is online, ill be adding separate negative feedback for refusal to refund if this isnt done soon.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 02:13:03 AM

I will consider the "deal" failed in a few minutes and add a negative if you don't refund. subSTRATA said he'd change to past tense and he did. I said I'd remove it and I did.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:15:03 AM

true words.

fact remains here that my feedback states a fact; you refusing to give the refund goes something along the lines of extortion to get this feedback removed.
Im going to give a refund I just want him to remove my neutral trust or give me a valid reason on why he can't just click a button to delete it
Reynaldo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:16:00 AM

true words.

Im going to give a refund I just want him to remove my neutral trust or give me a valid reason on why he can't just click a button to delete it

because how you decided not to refund at our conversation in this free world, he has the right to do as he please
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:17:00 AM

true words.

because how you decided not to refund at our conversation in this free world, he has the right to do as he please
You tried to extort me for a refund
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:18:52 AM

true words.

i wont remove it because that feedback is there for a reason. you were selling ebooks that contained fraudulent and blackhat methods to obtain money. that is a fact. a fact. what I dont understand is why youre so focused on your rep and still refusing to give a refund, running the risk of red feedback on your page instead. I said id change the feedback's language to that of past tense, and i did. it is staying. end of discussion. refund the guy.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:19:33 AM

Then again whats his address?
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:20:17 AM

Here's my address for the refund: 1A23fKrCHPSdUNPAJyKEmLub3VwyGpt4Hk

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:22:02 AM

How much exactly did he sent me?
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:24:55 AM

And sub
Was willing to sell an exploit that would screw investors if the owner of casino didn't pay up.
Thats on your trust,you did the same thing as me
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:26:53 AM

And sub
Was willing to sell an exploit that would screw investors if the owner of casino didn't pay up.
Thats on your trust,you did the same thing as me

your point is? i know what i did and i owned up to it immediately. there is no relation between this and that. im fully aware of my own actions at the time.

How much exactly did he sent me?

learn to keep track of your payments from customers if youre going to sell stuff.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:28:00 AM

Wait who the hell just left me negative feedback
Tell https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=345487 to remove it so I can refund him
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:30:22 AM

Tell https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=345487 to remove it so I can refund him

free world. they can leave feedback if he/she chooses. you are free to message them to attempt to get it removed but the fact remains that you will refund your customer at the soonest possible time. there is absolutely nothing stopping you from refunding him, especially not some feedback.

blockchain link to refund address: https://blockchain.info/address/1A23fKrCHPSdUNPAJyKEmLub3VwyGpt4Hk

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:32:12 AM

free world. they can leave feedback if he/she chooses. you are free to message them to attempt to get it removed but the fact remains that you will refund your customer at the soonest possible time. there is absolutely nothing stopping you from refunding him, especially not some feedback.

blockchain link to refund address: https://blockchain.info/address/1A23fKrCHPSdUNPAJyKEmLub3VwyGpt4Hk
If its a free world then Im not going to refund him and I'm going to resolve my trust first as I put my trust above everything else
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:33:19 AM

It was resolved,I'm refunding him now
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:33:46 AM

If its a free world then Im not going to refund him and I'm going to resolve my trust first as I put my trust above everything else

so i take it youre refusing to refund then? alright.

Vortex20000

Activity: 504

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 02:35:26 AM

In PM:

Remove your feedback,I already shut down the ebook selling and I am refunding someone who requested one.Once you  remove your feedback I will remove mine

I will edit it to a neutral feedback and revise the text to show past tense. Feel free to keep your rating on me, trust is, after all, unmoderated.

I take it back, you'll have a negative from me until you refund the guy. Also, user is trigger-happy with returning trust out of spite.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:36:00 AM

In PM:

Remove your feedback,I already shut down the ebook selling and I am refunding someone who requested one.Once you  remove your feedback I will remove mine

I will edit it to a neutral feedback and revise the text to show past tense. Feel free to keep your rating on me, trust is, after all, unmoderated.

I take it back, you'll have a negative from me until you refund the guy. Also, user is trigger-happy with returning trust out of spite.
I just did happy?I only gave you negative feedback
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:37:09 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/e9d5d72ebd514be7e7e3dfe465d54732fc5cac5502af735e936a8cacff7399ae
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:37:43 AM

And I never said it was white hat,I only said that it wasn't black hat at the time
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:38:31 AM

In PM:

Remove your feedback,I already shut down the ebook selling and I am refunding someone who requested one.Once you  remove your feedback I will remove mine

seems a refund of 0.07 BTC was sent to the refund address, ive updated my feedback to include refusing to refund and extortion though.

Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 02:39:19 AM

In PM:

seems a refund of 0.07 BTC was sent to the refund address, ive updated my feedback to include refusing to refund and extortion though.

I changed my negative rating to neutral.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:40:02 AM

In PM:

Remove your feedback,I already shut down the ebook selling and I am refunding someone who requested one.Once you  remove your feedback I will remove mine

I just did happy?I only gave you negative feedback

thats called abuse of the trust system. youre leaving negative feedback because youre butthurt, not because vortex deserves it.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:41:03 AM

Thats your opinion,Im leaving negative feedback as I never scammed anyone.When he bought the ebook he agreed to my TOS
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:42:39 AM

And vortex20000 did you seriously reply to my thread on making a bot
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 02:43:40 AM

Thats your opinion,Im leaving negative feedback as I never scammed anyone.When he bought the ebook he agreed to my TOS

I'm surprised you decide to exchange negative trust with Vortex20000 and subSTRATA after all this trouble (retaliation negative feedback is quite common). But again it's a free world.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:44:53 AM

I'm surprised you decide to exchange negative trust with Vortex20000 and subSTRATA after all this trouble (retaliation negative feedback is quite common). But again it's a free world.

free world indeed. this is abuse of the trust system though correct? hes pretty butthurt over neutral feedback.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:45:27 AM

If its a free world then why did I have to go into all this bullshit even though the buyer agreed to my TOS.Once you agrees to it thats final
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:46:00 AM

Well as you guys said its a free world
Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 02:46:58 AM

Didn't see this accusation. I don't mind doing business... With escrow.

free world indeed. this is abuse of the trust system though correct? hes pretty butthurt over neutral feedback.

Whatever, he'll never get on default trust and his feedback can be explained away by this thread. No threat to me or my rep. Same for subSTRATA. Smiley

Roll Eyes

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:48:41 AM

Didn't see this accusation. I don't mind doing business... With escrow.

Whatever, he'll never get on default trust and his feedback can be explained away by this thread. No threat to me or my rep. Same for subSTRATA. Smiley

Roll Eyes

If its a free world then why did I have to go into all this bullshit even though the buyer agreed to my TOS.Once you agrees to it thats final

sort of contradictory, "once you agree to it thats final my rules and my rules only your words mean nothing only mine mine mine."
"its a free world"
its really funny. really is.

with that kind of behavior he'll never get anywhere near default trust, or a solid green rating for the matter.

Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 02:52:19 AM

Lol, just saw his retaliative feedback. Time to expand my rating to include a severe case of butthurtius maximus.

Reynaldo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:41:35 PM

Thank guys for helping me resolve the dispute with RoughLyfe, I'll close the thread for now, if someone wants me to reopen it, let me know. Thanks for the refund RoughLyfe, good luck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: