Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:52:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam accusation - User: RoughLyfe  (Read 2467 times)
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:33:46 AM

Wait who the hell just left me negative feedback
Tell https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=345487 to remove it so I can refund him

free world. they can leave feedback if he/she chooses. you are free to message them to attempt to get it removed but the fact remains that you will refund your customer at the soonest possible time. there is absolutely nothing stopping you from refunding him, especially not some feedback.

blockchain link to refund address: https://blockchain.info/address/1A23fKrCHPSdUNPAJyKEmLub3VwyGpt4Hk
If its a free world then Im not going to refund him and I'm going to resolve my trust first as I put my trust above everything else

so i take it youre refusing to refund then? alright.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 02:35:26 AM

In PM:

Remove your feedback,I already shut down the ebook selling and I am refunding someone who requested one.Once you  remove your feedback I will remove mine

I will edit it to a neutral feedback and revise the text to show past tense. Feel free to keep your rating on me, trust is, after all, unmoderated.

I take it back, you'll have a negative from me until you refund the guy. Also, user is trigger-happy with returning trust out of spite.

RoughLyfe

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:36:00 AM

In PM:

Remove your feedback,I already shut down the ebook selling and I am refunding someone who requested one.Once you  remove your feedback I will remove mine

I will edit it to a neutral feedback and revise the text to show past tense. Feel free to keep your rating on me, trust is, after all, unmoderated.

I take it back, you'll have a negative from me until you refund the guy. Also, user is trigger-happy with returning trust out of spite.
I just did happy?I only gave you negative feedback
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:37:09 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/e9d5d72ebd514be7e7e3dfe465d54732fc5cac5502af735e936a8cacff7399ae
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:37:43 AM

And I never said it was white hat,I only said that it wasn't black hat at the time
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:38:31 AM

In PM:

Remove your feedback,I already shut down the ebook selling and I am refunding someone who requested one.Once you  remove your feedback I will remove mine

seems a refund of 0.07 BTC was sent to the refund address, ive updated my feedback to include refusing to refund and extortion though.

Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 02:39:19 AM

In PM:

seems a refund of 0.07 BTC was sent to the refund address, ive updated my feedback to include refusing to refund and extortion though.

I changed my negative rating to neutral.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:40:02 AM

In PM:

Remove your feedback,I already shut down the ebook selling and I am refunding someone who requested one.Once you  remove your feedback I will remove mine

I just did happy?I only gave you negative feedback

thats called abuse of the trust system. youre leaving negative feedback because youre butthurt, not because vortex deserves it.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:41:03 AM

Thats your opinion,Im leaving negative feedback as I never scammed anyone.When he bought the ebook he agreed to my TOS
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:42:39 AM

And vortex20000 did you seriously reply to my thread on making a bot
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 02:43:40 AM

Thats your opinion,Im leaving negative feedback as I never scammed anyone.When he bought the ebook he agreed to my TOS

I'm surprised you decide to exchange negative trust with Vortex20000 and subSTRATA after all this trouble (retaliation negative feedback is quite common). But again it's a free world.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:44:53 AM

I'm surprised you decide to exchange negative trust with Vortex20000 and subSTRATA after all this trouble (retaliation negative feedback is quite common). But again it's a free world.

free world indeed. this is abuse of the trust system though correct? hes pretty butthurt over neutral feedback.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:45:27 AM

If its a free world then why did I have to go into all this bullshit even though the buyer agreed to my TOS.Once you agrees to it thats final
RoughLyfe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:46:00 AM

Well as you guys said its a free world
Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 02:46:58 AM

Didn't see this accusation. I don't mind doing business... With escrow.

free world indeed. this is abuse of the trust system though correct? hes pretty butthurt over neutral feedback.

Whatever, he'll never get on default trust and his feedback can be explained away by this thread. No threat to me or my rep. Same for subSTRATA. Smiley

Roll Eyes

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:48:41 AM

Didn't see this accusation. I don't mind doing business... With escrow.

Whatever, he'll never get on default trust and his feedback can be explained away by this thread. No threat to me or my rep. Same for subSTRATA. Smiley

Roll Eyes

If its a free world then why did I have to go into all this bullshit even though the buyer agreed to my TOS.Once you agrees to it thats final

sort of contradictory, "once you agree to it thats final my rules and my rules only your words mean nothing only mine mine mine."
"its a free world"
its really funny. really is.

with that kind of behavior he'll never get anywhere near default trust, or a solid green rating for the matter.

Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 02:52:19 AM

Lol, just saw his retaliative feedback. Time to expand my rating to include a severe case of butthurtius maximus.

Reynaldo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:41:35 PM

Thank guys for helping me resolve the dispute with RoughLyfe, I'll close the thread for now, if someone wants me to reopen it, let me know. Thanks for the refund RoughLyfe, good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: