Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:06:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoin with Chase Quickpay  (Read 1583 times)
Squilly (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:15:36 AM

I'm pretty sure this is in the right place. Looking to buy up to .5 BTC for Chase Quickpay. It's irreversible and completely safe, obviously willing to go first to those that are trusted (pretty much everyone). Anyone looking to sell? Can pay a premium, just shoot me offers.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:19:46 AM

https://muut.com/i/localbitcoins/trading:chase-quickpay-scam-im

its reversible, and transactions can be cancelled if they're pending. youre not fooling anyone here.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:28:25 AM

its reversible, and transactions can be cancelled if they're pending. youre not fooling anyone here.
You guys are honestly a bunch of assholes to put it lightly. You automatically accuse every newb of scamming, yet when PayPal is brought up (being one of the worst for reversibility), everyone seems to be fine with it. Quickpay is not reversible once it's picked up, for the record. I wouldn't expect anyone to send BTC until it actually completes.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:37:58 AM

You guys are honestly a bunch of assholes to put it lightly. You automatically accuse every newb of scamming, yet when PayPal is brought up (being one of the worst for reversibility), everyone seems to be fine with it. Quickpay is not reversible once it's picked up, for the record. I wouldn't expect anyone to send BTC until it actually completes.

nice butthurt -ve feedback, really dont care though. you can call us assholes, but we just take steps to ensure our money doesnt get stolen. TC was pretty fast to -ve you too. warning, trade with extreme caution

I'm pretty sure this is in the right place. Looking to buy up to .5 BTC for Chase Quickpay. It's irreversible and completely safe, obviously willing to go first to those that are trusted (pretty much everyone). Anyone looking to sell? Can pay a premium, just shoot me offers.

"yeah dood 200% safe dont even worry about it i give you my word 300% safe"

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:38:26 AM

Just when I thought he couldn't be any more shady, Squilly sinks to new lows. Always wanting to get his hands on BTC, offering every imaginable (and reversible) payment method except for, well, methods that require actual cash that can't be clawed back. *golfclap* Squilly... *golfclap*

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:42:29 AM

Where did you get this "nugget"? I can point you to many threads where the opposite is being said.  Roll Eyes

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:44:22 AM

Just when I thought he couldn't be any more shady, Squilly sinks to new lows. Always wanting to get his hands on BTC, offering every imaginable (and reversible) payment method except for, well, methods that require actual cash that can't be clawed back. *golfclap* Squilly... *golfclap*
I honestly hate this guy. First you block me (hella shady), now you're stalking my threads. Please, enlighten me as to why PayPal isn't frowned upon yet EVERYTHING I HAVE TO BUY WITH IS?!
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:45:22 AM

Where did you get this "nugget"? I can point you to many threads where the opposite is being said.  Roll Eyes

i for one hate paypal. their (absolute gutter water shit) policies have screwed me out of ~200 USD to date. no need to even point him to another thread, just look here. most people here feel the same way about paypal, and only use it to trade btc with the most trusted of members, shdvb and monbux are the first to come to mind.

Squilly (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:45:38 AM

Just seems to be the case with all the open threads. Seems like none of the "trusted users" give noobs a chance. Tomatocage should know I'm not a noob, I sent him documents proving that.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:45:58 AM

I honestly hate this guy. First you block me (hella shady), now you're stalking my threads. Please, enlighten me as to why PayPal isn't frowned upon yet EVERYTHING I HAVE TO BUY WITH IS?!

What's with your aversion to using methods of payment that require actual cash and are not reversible? Gosh, I wonder! Roll Eyes

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:47:31 AM

nice butthurt -ve feedback, really dont care though. you can call us assholes, but we just take steps to ensure our money doesnt get stolen. TC was pretty fast to -ve you too. warning, trade with extreme caution

How is it reversible then? I don't see it being possible once deposited/picked up, etc.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:48:49 AM

How is it reversible then? I don't see it being possible once deposited/picked up, etc.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=11494.0

heres a nice post from casacius. but im sure you already knew how its done.

Squilly (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:49:21 AM

What's with your aversion to using methods of payment that require actual cash and are not reversible? Gosh, I wonder! Roll Eyes
Sorry, I've mentioned everything I could bring to the table. Bank transfer, Google Wallet, Square Cash, Quickpay, P2P, etc. Yet you'll find an excuse to call me a scammer again anyways. I don't like WU/MoneyGram/wire transfers, sorry. The forum I mentioned via PM to you (will not mention it here) is nowhere near this difficult to conduct a trade. You make it impossible for noobs.
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:50:49 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=11494.0

heres a nice post from casacius. but im sure you already knew how its done.
And you wonder why I gave you the negative feedback. Don't call someone a scammer without VALID proof. For the record, I don't mind using Escrow either. When I brought it up though, people still accused me. This forum is shit just because of the alter-ego members that post here.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:52:23 AM

Sorry, I've mentioned everything I could bring to the table. Bank transfer, Google Wallet, Square Cash, Quickpay, P2P, etc. Yet you'll find an excuse to call me a scammer again anyways. I don't like WU/MoneyGram/wire transfers, sorry. The forum I mentioned via PM to you (will not mention it here) is nowhere near this difficult to conduct a trade. You make it impossible for noobs.

Then why do you continue to come here? Seems like the answer to your issue is quite simple.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:54:47 AM

Then why do you continue to come here? Seems like the answer to your issue is quite simple.
To try to successfully exchange. Not one person has given me a chance yet. It's odd, never had this issue on any other forums I frequent. If you're going to say "just leave" as a solution, please don't reply.
josephno1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:55:34 AM

Why don't you use do a bank wire transfer from like coinbase or something. Or you could try localbitcoins. Money is hard to come by these days and I don't think it is unreasonable that people are cautious with it.

Also I would like to bring up a point. If a random person claiming to be a Nigerian prince does the general Nigerian scam like crap, is he still a scammer if he hasn't scammed anyone yet. In addition is it unreasonable for people to call him a scammer if the so called Nigerian prince hasn't scammed anyone yet but is exerting scam like behaviors?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:55:46 AM

You don't have any cash?
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:56:13 AM

To try to successfully exchange. Not one person has given me a chance yet. It's odd, never had this issue on any other forums I frequent. If you're going to say "just leave" as a solution, please don't reply.

As I said:

Albert Einstein
Squilly (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:59:58 AM

Why don't you use do a bank wire transfer from like coinbase or something. Or you could try localbitcoins. Money is hard to come by these days and I don't think it is unreasonable that people are cautious with it.

Also I would like to bring up a point. If a random person claiming to be a Nigerian prince does the general Nigerian scam like crap, is he still a scammer if he hasn't scammed anyone yet. In addition is it unreasonable for people to call him a scammer if the so called Nigerian prince hasn't scammed anyone yet but is exerting scam like behaviors?
I see what you're inferring. I honestly don't see what behaviors I'm exhibiting that are tell-tale signs of a scammer. I've done 300+ exchanges on another forum (PM me for my Excel spreadsheet) and I know what to look out for. You all point out generalizations, although it is vastly different elsewhere. To answer the nigerian prince scenario, it's reasonable not to deal with him due to warnings online, shady english/language and common sense for sending money overseas...
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: