Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nocturna Coin | TRADE EQUITIES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Scrypt | Pow/Pos |  (Read 19297 times)
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 05:30:14 PM

The difficulty this very high right now. How are we exchange in a week and when we will see profit. So I do not expect to see dump some desperate miners.

The profitability of mining ventures is *not* up to me. However, as noted above, I have asked exchanges not to add us for a week to make it fair for everyone.

What is up to you is to post your plans for the coin and get another pool to secure the network.
not sure about another pool but seems hash is splitted between supernova and someone  Huh supernova has less than 50% of network hash.
What are you talking about? Suprnova is hitting every block. They have all hash except maybe one soloer.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

Marcus Augustus

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:41:51 PM

What is up to you is to post your plans for the coin and get another pool to secure the network.

For a 1 week mining period, having more than one pool is not necessary. It's dangerous for all the mining power of bitcoin to be in the hands of any one person, but it doesn't matter for a coin like this with a total value of a couple of hundred dollars.

It's more important right now for more people to mine it.

The dev could help that by posting a killer roadmap, but being a rational person, he probably isn't so he can mine more and I don't blame him.
NocturaDev (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:45:30 PM

Listen. We are not even 24 hours into the POW period and you all are asking for my plans for the coin. The plan, block explorer, and everything else will be finished within a week or so. RELAX.

As far as the pool goes, SuchPool went offline because they were not getting any miners. SO, if anyone wants another pool....go and ask pool operators to add Nocturna. It's not my fault SuchPool decided to pull the plug.

Also, you might be delighted to hear that the first mature coins are starting to stake!
ffpool.net

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:47:22 PM

http://ffpool.net will add it as soon as it is tradeable.
bitcoin1387

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:53:10 PM

http://ffpool.net will add it as soon as it is tradeable.
Thank you for adding the pool friend.
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 06:41:58 PM

The difficulty this very high right now. How are we exchange in a week and when we will see profit. So I do not expect to see dump some desperate miners.

The profitability of mining ventures is *not* up to me. However, as noted above, I have asked exchanges not to add us for a week to make it fair for everyone.

not sure about another pool but seems hash is splitted between supernova and someone  Huh supernova has less than 50% of network hash.
What are you talking about? Suprnova is hitting every block. They have all hash except maybe one soloer.
i know what i am talking about, between 150-250 blocks hash spiked @37Gh. supernova had at that time around 11Gh. anyway it really doesn't matter now, PoS already started so nothing to discuss about securing network.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
superman1314

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:00:39 PM

sell 250=0.2BTC.to pm
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:20:35 PM

Block explorer up: http://cryptobe.com/chain/Nocturna
pkobse

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:37:38 AM

With the latest launches, except for globe (where reason was market and p&d), I think those latest coins are released even without plan to get to major exchanges, their pure purpose is to increase the rental prices, so I guess some big farm holder(s) are and will be pushing them.
But for you normal folks, it is just lost the funds game.

BTC 1C9FGy8kUTF1R21bhLyzXQHDjm87xoRenn,
LTC LXZ7xhLYJU4K8zdtdYc89o81NgwXbSwEbC
or DOGE DKJDnR8deKGRRbFWCnsSDz15ha5t43B75B. :-)
jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 03:56:12 AM

No, there would be much more hype if this coin was to increase rental prices.
This is more like a coin dev and friends mine and then release the news to
drive price up. I'm mining and holding for this reason, the coin is under
the radar.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

Marcus Augustus

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:07:21 AM

No, there would be much more hype if this coin was to increase rental prices.
This is more like a coin dev and friends mine and then release the news to
drive price up. I'm mining and holding for this reason, the coin is under
the radar.

Why put "wolong is back" in the ANN? That's to push up the rental prices without having to make a roadmap. Very clever. But it works only once. This time I guess.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 05:34:50 AM

Huh?

What happened?  It looks like the rewards dropped from 6.5 straight down to 0.1.  I checked main.cpp and the it appears to be coded properly for halvings every 250 blocks (except it seems to have a base reward of 0.1 rather than halving indefinitely which the ANN implies), so apparently the error in the code lies elsewhere.
jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 05:40:15 AM

Yeah good question, I was expecting the reward to be 3, then saw 0.1 and quit mining till we know something.

P.S. Coin supply is going to be nice, like 11,000

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money