Bitcoin Forum
August 02, 2024, 12:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Micronation of Kitonia to use KitonianCoin a new altcoin for its currency  (Read 798 times)
tobeyrowe (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:55:40 AM

The micronation of Kitonia which exists in real life and in Second Life is going to be introducing a new altcoin to the world for the use of making the Kitonian economy more stronger and independent from any other currency. If you would like to become a citizen of Kitonia or would like to be a foreign user of the currency as either an investment or to trade with Kitonian citizens or even other foreigners using the currency then please contact by IM on second life austin11r or if you do not use second life then please email me at austin11rowe@gmail.com also there is some information about Kitonia below.

Real Life:
Land- 23 acres
Population- 6
GDP- N/A

Second Life:
Land- 8176 sqm
Population- 3
GDP- L$182,000 ($728USD) a year
X68N

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:31:24 AM

Please rename the title to nano or pico nation.
That is only a familiy when you have only 6 people.
They cant build up a nation with 6 people only.
The gene pool is just too small and the incest will destroy that nation.  Grin

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 01:02:24 PM

Quote from: austin11r
The micronatio​n of Kitonia is looking for citizens

Kitonia is a micronation with a Dictatorial Republic type government that is ran by president Austin Rowe and is currently looking for new citzens to live and do business in Kitonia. every citizen will receive housing at only L$225 a week that comes with a 576 sqm plot of land, a beach front house, and 50 prims and you can always buy more prims if you need it.. Also businesses will be given a shop to conduct business out of and each shop also comes with an apartment on the top floor and each shop currently costs L$600 a week which includes the apartment rent to and you get 150 prim for the shop/apartment. So if you would like to become a citizen of Kitonia then please IM austin11r in-game. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon. P.S. there is a post on the land forum part that is similar to this post but is a little different.

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Role-Play/The-micronation-of-Kitonia-is-looking-for-citizens/m-p/2947933

"Kitonia is a micronation with a Dictatorial Republic type government that is ran by president Austin Rowe..."

Oooooooookay...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

tobeyrowe (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:04:51 PM

Hi, I dont know if you know what a micronation is but it doesnt matter how many people you have its still called a micronation but if you dont know what it is please try looking it up. Thank you.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:36:06 PM

The micronation of Kitonia which exists in real life

And my backyard is an empire too.
KidKrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:48:01 PM

I have a 100 acre mirconation in my back yard. Population is mostly deer and a few humans that live in the front of the propery and rule by a king. Me.

X68N

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:39:31 AM

I have a 100 acre mirconation in my back yard. Population is mostly deer and a few humans that live in the front of the propery and rule by a king. Me.
In ancient greece, they had the Centaur, so i hope that the humans and deers didn't mixed up because of the small gene pool.  Grin

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:37:35 AM

The micronation of Kitonia which exists in real life and in Second Life is going to be introducing a new altcoin to the world for the use of making the Kitonian economy more stronger and independent from any other currency. If you would like to become a citizen of Kitonia or would like to be a foreign user of the currency as either an investment or to trade with Kitonian citizens or even other foreigners using the currency then please contact by IM on second life austin11r or if you do not use second life then please email me at austin11rowe@gmail.com also there is some information about Kitonia below.

Real Life:
Land- 23 acres
Population- 6
GDP- N/A

Second Life:
Land- 8176 sqm
Population- 3
GDP- L$182,000 ($728USD) a year

So you declared your own "micronation" on your parents backyard, and now you want to make some money by issuing a crapcoin... :/
Plans? Premine? Airdrop to the citizens (you, your dog, your mom's cat and three rats in the old barn)?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: