Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to choose to put 5 BTC into 1 BTC investment, what would that be?  (Read 24214 times)
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:18:29 AM

well you should expect to get some spam after make this topic ,some just wanna get their comission ,but well maybe them stop now .As i said before the loan of poloniex is good ,less risk and lower result but well i didnt find any better and safe as those option if someone knows well share with us.

What s the interest on that loan?

Any links pls?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
notiely

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:29:12 AM

So, if you had to select only 1 single BTC related investment to put 5 BTC into it, what would that be?

I know a lot of people re going to say there are no safe and sustainable BTC investments but I strongly disagree. Once you exclude HYIPs and ponzies, you can do well in the crypto world.
What would you choose and why?

For me, I would never put 5BTC into ONE investment, I'd diversify to 5 or more investments.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:38:57 AM

So, if you had to select only 1 single BTC related investment to put 5 BTC into it, what would that be?

I know a lot of people re going to say there are no safe and sustainable BTC investments but I strongly disagree. Once you exclude HYIPs and ponzies, you can do well in the crypto world.

For me, I would never put 5BTC into ONE investment, I'd diversify to 5 or more investments.

Nice thinking don't put all your eggs into one basket, If all your eggs are in one basket and you drop the basket, you lose everything. so i would never put my bitcoin only in one investment if i got scammed by one at least i still have another investment
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:53:38 PM

well you should expect to get some spam after make this topic ,some just wanna get their comission ,but well maybe them stop now .As i said before the loan of poloniex is good ,less risk and lower result but well i didnt find any better and safe as those option if someone knows well share with us.

What s the interest on that loan?

Any links pls?

Im ceptic that people still doesnt know poloniex loan program,https://poloniex.com/lending#BTC ,create your account use 2fa to avoid get hacked,make a deposit transfer into lend balance and well put your ratio,usually ratio is 0,037% isnt too much but 5 btc will give you a easy and 99% safe investment.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:33:24 PM

I'd probably gamble it on a +ev bet, that counts are investing right? If not loan it out to people but make sure i pick safe bets.
MisterMoney

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:43:47 AM

Regarding investment itself, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Putting 5 BTC to one investment is too risky.
thinkinger

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 04:12:26 PM

now i m thinking of investing it on lending not cloud mining

.██████████   bitfons.in- Cryptocurrency Exchange - 10 coins███████.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:06:08 PM

Both kind of investment have its own risk, but yeah lending is more secure and better than cloud mining. Atleast you could get collateral by the borrower in case he cant pay you back.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:58:10 PM

If you do invest in an alt make sure there is enough volume to sell your coins. Yeah your coin might have gone up %400 but if youre only going to crash that market by selling a few then you've screwed yourself.
dollarneed

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:46:56 PM

for me lending your bitcoin better than investing on cloud mining,so many scam or ponzi cloud mining out there, we dont even know if they really mining for us,but not at all
if you want to lending your bitcoin,make sure that collateral is worthy like yours
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:52:59 PM

I believe that when it comes to bitcoin,holding it is itself an investment.If I had only 5 btc,I wouldn't take risk to invest it and stand a chance to lose them all at once.I would rather hold them till there price go up to a level where selling them would earn me not less than 30% profit.On the other hand if I had more btc,say around 100,then I would invest 25% and keep remaining amount for future

n3o111

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:00:25 PM

I probably lend my BTC's, people are willing to pay a lot of interest these days. I don't know why but they offer %10 for 1 week and something like that. I think they are crazy, but I want to take advantage of it.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:07:54 AM

for me lending your bitcoin better than investing on cloud mining,so many scam or ponzi cloud mining out there, we dont even know if they really mining for us,but not at all
if you want to lending your bitcoin,make sure that collateral is worthy like yours
First, the owner of cloud mining would prove us that his cloud mining is trustworthy, and he would pay us for few periods. After we trust him fully, then we will invest all of bitcoin we have, so in the end he will scam us and run away.

I probably lend my BTC's, people are willing to pay a lot of interest these days. I don't know why but they offer %10 for 1 week and something like that. I think they are crazy, but I want to take advantage of it.
There are many factors why people want to borrow money with high interest. I guess one of those factor is they want to get high trust by other people. Well atleast I think this will be a win-win situation for both lender and borrower.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 12:52:41 PM

If you were an experiemnter like me, you would buy HBN and the CAT tool from Sampey... autosell the stake and hypertrade high-volume coins

maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 03:13:03 PM

Right now I would put it on BTCflex. Yes, it is a HYIP, but I have ROIED in it (been online for months now) and they offer only a 5% fee to free deposits while they have 3.6% daily interest.

So basically I would invest the 5 BTC, wait for 2-3  days, and withdraw the deposit. Which would mean a 1.6%-5.2% profit.

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:59:21 PM

Those if the hyip last those time to repay and well the bad thing is that would reinvest all earnings till loose them all we are talking besides hyip ,that are all scams ... paying some stealing others.Lending is the best way using colateral or poloniex is the way to protect your money and make it bigger.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:51:07 AM

I think that the net POW mining will gradually recede into the past.
This market is too risky that would invest their money in it.
The market cloud mining a promise to high income, but if you look at the actual payment and to take into account the degree of risk, it becomes clear that it would be a bad investment.
On the other hand, purchase of mining equipment, also carries significant risks. every six months, new chips more effectively the previous several times.
Furthermore, the content farm requires constant monitoring and large amounts of electricity.
Against this background, it is clear that much more interesting to buy tens of thousands of POS coins bearing a high annual income and receive from that a percentage.
However, 5 Bitcoins today it is not so much money that can be considered an investment volume package..

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:33:46 AM

Investment in gambling sites, loaning out at btcjam or buying bitfinex swaps with it.

If the risk is manageable then it would not mind about it, but make sure you investigate it before investing.

Hellacopter

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:35:26 PM

If we have to exclude the HYIP and ponzies schemes as noticed on OP, i think there is only cloud mining systems remaining and also trading systems, and gambling. I think we have to choose the most trusted systems, which are paying for long time, and having nice reputation, there is a few alike systems , investing there can make us a nice profit
sana9821

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:47:45 PM

i would choose to invest it into gambling site house as it would make me some profit and it wouldnt be too risky to loose all my money

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: