Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to choose to put 5 BTC into 1 BTC investment, what would that be?  (Read 24214 times)
visual111

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 01:15:12 AM

I'd put everything into NXT coin. Hard to see it not doubling in the next 6 months

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:43:52 AM

I'd put everything into NXT coin. Hard to see it not doubling in the next 6 months

Why NXT coin? I thought of playing a bit with NXT asset exchange but NXT coin seems nothing special to me.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:07:38 AM

Why NXT coin? I thought of playing a bit with NXT asset exchange but NXT coin seems nothing special to me.

This is why:

Wow guys you are awesome, I`m so excited that I can almost fly! Cheesy

Look here:
http://nxt.org/about/monetary-system/

NXT can create on itself tons of altcoins, I mean just imagine the possibilities. Right now people create shitty altcoins, and it costs really a lot to set up the mining system and whatnot. So by doing this instead they can just spend 25000 NXT (0.625 BTC to avoid spam) and create their own altcoin.

So we could have all new altcoins in NXT, and when people buy them, they have to buy NXT first.

This will create a huge influx of demand for NXT , and it will all be in 1 place, so no need to keep 1000 blockchains on the PC and waste HDD space. You need 1 NXT account and have access to thousands of altcoins.

I think the Tenessee guys have to focus on this feature, since they can theoretically bring an influx of 10-20 BTC/ altcoin /day demand into NXT.

If we have 1000 altcoins thats 1000 x 10 BTC /day = 10,000 BTC /day demand for NXT

Crappy altcoins on yobit get 10-20 BTC funding each day, so NXT can do much better than that. It can skyrocket, so please highlight the monetary system, because its one of the most amazing things of NXT!

Stay strong! Cheesy

If done right, NXT should really reach the moon.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:55:51 AM

I won't invest but rather keep the 5 btc as is. It is already an investment itself so why bother looking for ways to potentially increase it? If I can just buy stocks from Google with my btc, that would be the path that I'll take.

For the fifth time in this thread. If we all hoard our coins, how the fuck s crypto economy grow?? There needs to be exchange of crypto for goods and services.
Expecting somebody else s gonna do it for u does not bring result.

We all have our choices when we chose bitcoin, so you can't force me to spend as I'm already using it. Freedom is what made me choose bitcoin over fiat. Wink

Chill bro.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:14:38 PM

I won't invest but rather keep the 5 btc as is. It is already an investment itself so why bother looking for ways to potentially increase it? If I can just buy stocks from Google with my btc, that would be the path that I'll take.

For the fifth time in this thread. If we all hoard our coins, how the fuck s crypto economy grow?? There needs to be exchange of crypto for goods and services.
Expecting somebody else s gonna do it for u does not bring result.

We all have our choices when we chose bitcoin, so you can't force me to spend as I'm already using it. Freedom is what made me choose bitcoin over fiat. Wink

Chill bro.

Force you to spend? Who said anything about forcing you to spend? The whole point of this thread is to find nice options to INVEST BTC. If your solution is to hold and not invest, I d say you re in the wrong thread.

AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 01:11:00 PM

Hell probably Maidsafe, I can't believe it's going down still, I saw it at less than 5000 satoshis, that's just incredibly insane. I wonder who's crashing the price. Probably some whales want to get a shit load of cheap MAID before the big pump begins.
joecooin

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 07:34:20 PM

So, if you had to select only 1 single BTC related investment to put 5 BTC into it, what would that be?

I know a lot of people re going to say there are no safe and sustainable BTC investments but I strongly disagree. Once you exclude HYIPs and ponzies, you can do well in the crypto world.
What would you choose and why?

Let me draw your attention to the world's first cholesterol backed crypto commodity: the ROOM77 bacon-cheese-coin (trading symbol "ROOMBCC" via your counterwallet).

Each coin is backed by our promise to exchange it for a burger (250grams of meat) at our bar / restaurant (in Berlin). Each comes with a huge side order of homemade potato wedges and onion dip. At the moment they trade around 9 Euro so you already make a huge gain when cashing out as a bacon cheese is normally 11,50 at our place.

But the real upside is tremendous: only 77 units exist so that means if only 10 percent of the global gold holdings will be moved into bacon-cheese-coins one unit will be worth 12.98 Trillion Euros!. And that's only 10 percent ...

Just do the math and thank me later!

Greetings!

Joe

(Full disclosure: I am the issuer of ROOMBCC and yes, it is a fully pre-mined thing)

joecooin

Activity: 359

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 08:38:39 PM

Hell probably Maidsafe, I can't believe it's going down still, I saw it at less than 5000 satoshis, that's just incredibly insane. I wonder who's crashing the price.

Masterexchange is closing down and I believe that many people who bought MAID at the crowdsale to stay long on them just left them there. Now they have to move them anyway and I guess many just cash out then.

It looks more and more like all functionalities these ("2.0"-)coins offer will eventually be integrated into / onto the Bitcoin blockchain so people tend to move out of these tokens. 

Joe

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:34:47 AM

Hell probably Maidsafe, I can't believe it's going down still, I saw it at less than 5000 satoshis, that's just incredibly insane. I wonder who's crashing the price.

Masterexchange is closing down and I believe that many people who bought MAID at the crowdsale to stay long on them just left them there. Now they have to move them anyway and I guess many just cash out then.

It looks more and more like all functionalities these ("2.0"-)coins offer will eventually be integrated into / onto the Bitcoin blockchain so people tend to move out of these tokens. 

Joe

Yep any users who recieved the MasterXchange notification are likely just waking up remembering those coins downloading the client sending them to poloniex and dumping the price.
I'm sure once the deadline date has passed it will recover again.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:43:47 AM

What do you guys think about this idea?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154550.0

I think this is quite interesting option, I ve not been able to find anything similar within crypto, just read the entire ANN thread, lots of innovations related to this coin. This is why I have invested a bit into this.

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:59:15 AM

This is why:

Wow guys you are awesome, I`m so excited that I can almost fly! Cheesy

Look here:
http://nxt.org/about/monetary-system/

NXT can create on itself tons of altcoins, I mean just imagine the possibilities. Right now people create shitty altcoins, and it costs really a lot to set up the mining system and whatnot. So by doing this instead they can just spend 25000 NXT (0.625 BTC to avoid spam) and create their own altcoin.

So we could have all new altcoins in NXT, and when people buy them, they have to buy NXT first.

This will create a huge influx of demand for NXT , and it will all be in 1 place, so no need to keep 1000 blockchains on the PC and waste HDD space. You need 1 NXT account and have access to thousands of altcoins.

I think the Tenessee guys have to focus on this feature, since they can theoretically bring an influx of 10-20 BTC/ altcoin /day demand into NXT.

If we have 1000 altcoins thats 1000 x 10 BTC /day = 10,000 BTC /day demand for NXT

Crappy altcoins on yobit get 10-20 BTC funding each day, so NXT can do much better than that. It can skyrocket, so please highlight the monetary system, because its one of the most amazing things of NXT!

Stay strong! Cheesy

If done right, NXT should really reach the moon.

I wonder where will get to the moon coin which was initially 100% premine?
I think everybody knows that all this coins NEXT a have been created one stroke of the pen.
Most of the coins are still in the hands of a few people.
A small part of the coin was distributed through forums and spent on bribes for exchanges (to add for the traders) In addition, the addresses of NEXT are more vulnerable than the other alternative addresses coins.
Read this article http://www.bitcoinnotbombs.com/bitcoin-vs-the-nsas-quantum-computer/ (in the case of vulnerability ECDSA component developers can not change NEXT) in general have a lot of other interesting coins which not have premine and more secure, and most importantly they bring more income Wink

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:56:09 AM

What do you guys think about this idea?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154550.0

I think this is quite interesting option, I ve not been able to find anything similar within crypto, just read the entire ANN thread, lots of innovations related to this coin. This is why I have invested a bit into this.

The mans got style reading that OP
Inserts some Popcorn though as I'm not sure how the heck you use coins.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 11:35:47 AM

Right now I would myself invest it in the few promising coins out there and just HODL as long as possible.

Probably would invest 60% into btc and the other 40% into 10% pieces or higher %'s depending on how much I know about the coin and which one would promise a bigger increase in profit later on when they all will follow btc to the moon. Smiley
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:10:46 PM

Right now I would myself invest it in the few promising coins out there and just HODL as long as possible.

Probably would invest 60% into btc and the other 40% into 10% pieces or higher %'s depending on how much I know about the coin and which one would promise a bigger increase in profit later on when they all will follow btc to the moon. Smiley

What promising coins? What coins would you recommend to invest? Besides a few PoS coins I play with, I really do not see anything interesting in the market.

Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:37:08 PM

What promising coins? What coins would you recommend to invest? Besides a few PoS coins I play with, I really do not see anything interesting in the market.

If you spend some time in the altcoin section, especially the Announcement one, you will notice that some coins do actually have devs that are trying to make it better day in and day out. Look at dash for instance, eduffield has been working on that coin for a year now at least. Other coins that are a bit like that one are for instance, Monero.

In general I would invest in such coins cause if you remember how high ltc rose when btc was at an ATH, I'm assuming a couple if not more altcoins will follow in its steps once/if bitcoin skyrockets again. (which is just a matter of time now to be honest, considering the awesome news lately and the blockhalving in 9 months.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:46:29 PM

invest it in a gambling site, house always win =)
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:47:29 PM

I think it's not good idea to invest this huge amount in gambling site , because as we know there is a risk to lose everything, and no profit guaranteed . we can gamble a part of this amount in trusted gambling platforms but remember there isn't "always win" on the gambling world
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 05:00:10 PM

I think it's not good idea to invest this huge amount in gambling site , because as we know there is a risk to lose everything, and no profit guaranteed . we can gamble a part of this amount in trusted gambling platforms but remember there isn't "always win" on the gambling world

He s clearly promoting a gambling website and being sarcastic in addition to that. DMD Diamond and FLY coin are the most interesting ventures for me ATM. No, this is not my official recommendation, you do whatever you want with your own money.

ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:00:59 PM

I would probably invest in an interesting bitcoin startup like wealthcoin and hope for the best.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:08:38 AM

I would probably invest in an interesting bitcoin startup like wealthcoin and hope for the best.

Wealthcoin? Never heard of that. Can you pls elaborate a bit why do you think this would be an interesting investment?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: