Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163593 times)
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 02:11:49 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 05:36:02 PM by vegasguy

"Team FLY , in the hands of a trusted few"

If you are just coming here for the first time, youve probably heard all kinds of rumors about FLY.
This page will give you actual facts on what it is, and what it is not.
Its the world's first "hybrid cryptocoin". What that means specifically is that is it not 100% decentralized.
Ive watched HUNDREDS of cryptocoins be created and destroyed. Without any control, they are "out of control".
So , FLY is a mix. It is not completely controlled, but then its not without any control.
If you are looking for a coin with complete freedom to do whatever you want, FLY is NOT for you.
If you enjoy the safety of knowing you can earn 50% a year and never have to worry about the price being dumped, welcome!
FLY is the first of its kind. It is like nothing else youve ever seen. When you read further, youll quickly notice , the enormous development and time that gone into creating FLY
Its been called "Hardcore", "radical", "ridiculous","outrageous","ludicrous" and more.
Yes, its all of that, and more. If your sick of waking up finding out that special coin you really thought was "the one" dumped to nothing, then take a hard look at FLY.
FLY IS the first cryptocoin that CANNOT be dumped! Now doesnt that sound great? Its 100% true.
There is a LOT to know and learn. So get comfortable. FLY is VERY complex, but if you have questions, we are friendly and helpful here. Just ask.

Ticker: FLY
Algo: X13
Min Stake age: 7 days, Max stake age 28 days
POS % Annually: 50%
Includes Superblocks up to 20x
Coin supply:180,139 (on 1/10/2016)

1% chance of 2x multiplier
0.8% chance of 3x multiplier
0.18% chance of 5x multiplier
0.018% chance of 10x multiplier
0.0002% chance of 20x multiplier

Click logo above for explorer

Now why did I create FLY?

There is an extreme distrust in Crypto. This has been caused by all of the thieves , scammers, liars and con artists who would sell their own mother for a dollar.
They will not even think twice about stealing your hard earned money.

My goal is to set the standard in crypto extremely high - The highest ethical standards never seen in crypto before!

I want to prove that crypto CAN be done in an honest and ethical way that can benefit everyone when they join as one.
When people look at the crap that newbie developers are pumping out on a daily basis and then, they look at Team FLY , the choice will be very easy where to put their hard earned money

My success in 20 years of business  is based upon the honesty, trust and integrity I have worked hard to build.
I keep my word and my word is my bond. I am fortunate to be successful in business by working extremely hard for 20 years, so I can do what I enjoy today, and that's crypto.
I enjoy Crypto and want to set a new standard of quality and will work every day to earn your trust. My integrity, and reputation is very everything to me.

There is a new option in crypto that has unmatched quality. Its trust and integrity is like no other coin in Crypto, and it's called FLY!
!
Fly provides an opportunity with sensible, stable growth with a connected and trusted community that supports each other.

FLY is so unique that is has the claim to have created many "Crypto firsts"

First EVER fully functional "Anti-Dump system" in crypto history!! Ever wake up to find your favorite coin dumped to NOTHING!??! That wont happen to FLY, it CANNOT happen with FLY!
First crypto with constantly updated bootstrap!! Always to the latest block!!
First crypto coin where the dev claims his name on the richlist and shows his true balance.
First crypocoin dedicated to cleaning up the crypto community and making it a better place.
First Crypto coin to give to those with less!
First crypto coin to go on "rescue missions" and help those devastated by loss (possibly from scammers or hacked wallets)
First crypto where top holders are REQUIRED to claim their address so everyone knows who they are.

By downloading our autoupdate software once, all youll ever need to do is close Fly wallet and reopen it to update it.
When you close your wallet and reopen it, if there is an update, a window will appear like this..
You can download the autoupdate software here:

What is so special about FLY, isnt it just like all the other cryptocoins out there?

NO! FLY operates completely different that all other coins!

We are the first : "Anti-dump coin". High fees for sending, prevent massive dumping. Profits through staking directly to exchange
Most coins are held by the most trusted Senior and Hero members in Crypto.

This makes it VERY hard for the dumpers to dump on us, as they dont hold enough coins "in the wild" to do real damage.
Also our tx fees are VERY high to dump large amounts on the exchange at once. So there are many layers of protection.

First here is a link to the SuperFLY wallet address: http://fly.dnsalias.com/address/FUvpVUAnEf9u4JPmVWymhV5o1BEvMQBcyP

The idea is aimed at helping "the little guy" that supports fly, and helping those that have had a major financial loss.
The fees for FLY transactions are VERY high. FLY coin is meant to be held and not traded or dumped.
The higher TX fees will make the SuperFLY wallet massive in a short time.
Anyone with a balance that is BELOW 5000 FLY and posts once a week about FLY to ANY social media, and has a done a name claim, and has validated their identity as an active member on bitcointalk.org or active in slack is eligible to get staking rewards from the SuperFLY wallet.
To remain eligible , you must NOT create any outbound transactions, and you must make a post once a week to any social media that is crypto related about fly and link back to FLY thread as proof
The staking rewards will be evenly sent to the different wallets automatically.
The rewards are NOT based on your balance. Its based on how many people qualify.

So if there are 5 users getting rewards, you will get 20% regardless of balance. If there are 4 members, then you will get 25%.
Your min balance of FLY must be 100 FLY. That is not much to show you are serious about FLY. Thats about $100 USD .
Again FLY is the OPPOSITE of all other coins. This special program excludes all the "rich" at the top, and includes real people at the bottom trying to make some money.

Anyone with a balance OVER 5000 FLY coins is exempt. No exceptions! (That automatically exempts me).

Also the cost to "the little guy" to get this help: Buy 100 FLY, claim your name on the richlist and post about fly once a week on any social media related to crypto

This is the current list of week ending 1/10/2016 of those that are getting Superfly benefits

To be posted soon...

So when do we get on Bittrex, or your other big favorite exchange? We wont! I dont want massive exposure. I want the LEAST exposure.
This coin will be the opposite of every coin out there. Forget everything you know about crypto as it does NOT apply to FLY. This coin will be extremely rare and near impossible to buy at low prices.

Next update that we must address is exempt all users from withdrawal fees from Crytopia. We are currently working on this now.
Autoburn feature to be implemented. A portion of our high tx fees will be burned and reflected in the money supply. Our goal is to burn faster than POS can produce.
In the near future FLY wallet will have Google Authenticator or 2FA. We will be one of 2 wallets in Cryto to have this security feature!
Also as we have so many updates in the near future, FLY wallet will have "Auto update". This feature will check your version on a regular basis, then when there is an update, a box will pop-up prompting you to update
Our main feature is our Antidump system , that will prevent hard dumps to crash the price. Your funds will be automatically be locked in your wallet when you withdraw them from the exchange. This feature is in Alpha stage, and is still under continued development.

Proud members of Team Fly are:

Vegasguy
Metamorphin
Keesdewit (Lead dev)
Griffith (dev)
Woody20285
TimC
CapnBdl
CrazyIvan
PokeyTex
Tkari/Jimmee
Cryptonit
DennisLevy

In order to give away weekly FLY , the superfly wallet MUST be funded somehow. It is done by charging 10% of all stakes go directly to superfly wallet.
This is the most fair system possible because the largest holders stake by far the most, and will pay the most in "stake fees" and get nothing in return as they are exempt from rewards.

*This is NOT a complete list of fees as the aim of FLY is long term holding. Be VERY cautious and LOOK AT THE FEE BEFORE YOU SEND ANY FUNDS!!

New sending fee structure as of 12/28/15

Sending between .05 and 0.1 FLY costs 12%
Sending between 0.1 and 0.15 FLY costs 14%
Sending between .15 and 0.2 FLY costs 16%
Sending between 0.2 and 0.25 FLY costs 18%
Sending between 0.25 and 0.3 FLY costs 20%
Sending between 0.3  and  1 FLY costs   25%
Sending between 1    and  1.5  FLY costs 30%
Sending between 1.5 and    2  FLY costs  32%
Sending between    2 and   45 FLY costs  40%
Sending between   45 and  200 FLY costs 46%

We want everyone to buy FLY and withdraw from the exchange for free. We quickly found out, this was near impossible.
In fact I was told by the top coin developers in the world over and over again, that its impossible to have high sending fees and free withdrawal fees.
Well, we managed to do it anyway. It works very well, but its not our final system. We are working on our final system to make everyone exempt from withdrawal fees, now.
Until then anyone can contact lead dev Keesdewit at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=390370 and give him your fly address and ask for a withdrawal exemption.

Part of the funds may be used at anytime for special programs and rescue missions, this includes funding the development of FLY.
A good example is Im looking to add 2FA (Google authenticator) to the wallet. This will be VERY expensive and the superfly will be used to fund this.
Any manual outbound transactions from SuperFLY MUST be voted on by the top 10 members of the slack team, and majority rules.

I can assure you details will be VERY public and transparent. Perhaps a member was a victim of a wallet stealing virus, and they can prove they actually lost funds.

The SuperFLY wallet is there to help people. For special causes, the beneficiary will be required to come up with overwhelming evidence to prove they need help.

The wallet could also be used for victims of horrible scam coins like paycoin (NOT Paycon, Paycon is one of the best coins ever) and Crave ect.

There will be those trying to "game the system", and attempt to hack the wallet and bypass the fee system. I can assure you there is a lot you dont know, so dont try it.
I can guarantee you, you WILL get caught. I will then post your name on the thread letting everyone know, how you stole from "The little guy".
This is a "crypto first" , helping the "little guy", and victims that have had a catastrophe.

If it becomes abused I reserve the right to cancel the program at any time, so dont be greedy , if you need it , its there to help, if you dont , opt out and help out the guy at the bottom.
This is a great program to help people struggling, please respect it.
We are all in different time zones, we work 24/7 in a private chat room, working on ways to make FLY even better. It already is the most powerful cryptocoin EVER, but thats not good enough. This is an extreme coin, and we are going to shock the cryptoworld, if we haven't already Wink

"Team FLY, there is NOTHING else like it! Not now, not ever!

Legal disclaimer:  No promises have been made with regard to performance. It is not secured by anything. You assume all risk, and release all liability from user "Vegasguy" and all members of team fly from any losses.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 02:19:34 AM

Get out the popcorn Kevin.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 02:38:33 AM

Get out the popcorn Kevin.

Vegas

vegas i have to admit that you are very creative with your words and that laughter was after reading the entire para Smiley indeed i ll stay out and enjoy my popcorns

GL

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:38:21 AM

Pilot, sir vegasguy , we fly with you. Wear seat belts and wait for orders  Cool
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:05:28 AM

Lets try and believe in this coin finally placebo is out.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:07:33 AM

I do not believe this . as a joke  Grin
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:10:04 AM

I told you from the beginning that this IDIOT PLACEBO
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 12:01:51 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 01:12:15 PM by vegasguy

LMFAO. Ill get us to one of the planets. No, you dont get to choose, and I dont either. Its were we land, be happy with that. Just let me figure out this compass thingy. There is some good news, Ive been screaming "mayday" on the horn at the top of my lungs, and there has been a pouring of outreach offering to help, and it sounds like if they can talk fast enough, we might not hit the ground.... too hard. They said to start by installing this Linux thing, so thats where Im going to start. If you dont hear an update in the next few hours , then Linux didnt install fast enough Sad We ARE still airborne. So thats good , I think. Its just a bit shakey.

Vegas

Dave (Pairex)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 12:38:16 PM

successful flight dude!)
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 12:39:12 PM

successful flight dude!)

Its just on "autopilot" for now. Still reading..

Vegas

prfagun1

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:04:25 PM

good luck vegasgay
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:08:00 PM

Thanks for the best wishes <doesnt even look up.. continues to read>

OVRGRO

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:15:51 PM

Except he has a bunch of ros he will trade in and just shit on new investors with. The better the coin does the more btc for that ass hole... Exactly the reason it should die, so placebo gets jack shit.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:25:20 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 01:51:03 PM by vegasguy

Except he has a bunch of ros he will trade in and just shit on new investors with. The better the coin does the more btc for that ass hole... Exactly the reason it should die, so placebo gets jack shit.

Placebo will be the first to find out how creative I am. I wont say much , except * I * am doing the swap Wink ... and he can kiss my flying ass! I will go out of my way to make sure HE is the only one to get screwed and left with NOTHING.

I can advise you 1 thing: Stay tuned. Im am VERY creative, and this coin will have MANY twists and turns, that you NEVER saw coming, and will be different than ANYTHING to ever hit the crypto scene.

This ride will be lots of fun and its going to suck too at the same time, and when the trolls and fudsters show up, Im going to use their heads to steer the plane.

It will be long and painful, and those that stand by me for the long haul, will be glad they did Wink

I wont promise anything. Ill deliver, and dont call me Shirley.

Vegas

Kamatezo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:41:19 PM

VEGAS How will already be FLY LOGO must write this I make changes on the forum ros.nstrefa.pl I shall also purchase the right domain for a forum.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:45:35 PM

VEGAS How will already be FLY LOGO must write this I make changes on the forum ros.nstrefa.pl I shall also purchase the right domain for a forum.

I have contacted a good  graphic artist to work on a logo for FLY.Please allow a few days time. I will message you when it is finished. We then delete the ROS2 forum and create the fly forum with new logo of FLY. Thank you, my friend.

Vegas

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 01:52:23 PM

I have contacted a good  graphic artist to work on a logo for FLY.Please allow a few days time. I will message you when it is finished. We then delete the ROS2 forum and create the fly forum with new logo of FLY. Thank you, my friend.

Vegas

Sup Vegas,

I host the ROS blockexplorer on blockpioneers.pw
Please contact me if you have a new source available for FLY. No reason for me to not host the new version Wink

I will keep the ros explorer also running as long as the swap is open Wink

Btw, I remember logocreator helped placebo with the logo etc. Maybe he is willing to add something to ros2/FLY?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 02:20:53 PM

Vegas

Sup Vegas,

I host the ROS blockexplorer on blockpioneers.pw
Please contact me if you have a new source available for FLY. No reason for me to not host the new version Wink

I will keep the ros explorer also running as long as the swap is open Wink

Yes I will need you to host the new FLY explorer when I have a new source code put together. I am also open to new ideas on logos. If anyone can create something similar to the space shuttle hoveving above planet earth would be nice. It must be unique and your work.  If its accepted, I will pay you, or you can choose to donate.

Vegas

Btw, I remember logocreator helped placebo with the logo etc. Maybe he is willing to add something to ros2/FLY?

YES! Please have him submit ideas. There is lots of time, so anyone good with graphics, I will need some ideas. Please submit here. Watermarked if you wish. ok

MantaMine

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:22:46 PM

You had me at "Im going to use their heads to steer the plane."
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:41:46 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 07:15:47 PM by vegasguy

Ohh, this is going to be a wild ride Wink Depending on your position, you might laugh or cry, or both .Youll start to begin seeing small signs of life in Fly coin. Its very slow and subtle. It will then grow faster over time, like a grapevine, then it will grow every so slowly, and then dry as hard and as slow as concrete. There will be those people loving every minute of it, there will be those watching at the sidelines , and wondering how the hell did a guy with no coding experience could possibly take the cryptoworld by storm. I read. Thats it. Its amazing what an American high school education can do these days  Shocked I wont make any promises, thats so common, and normal in crypto. Beside I cant promise shit. Ive just read a few books and got ubuntu installed. Trust me , you wont need promises to keep you "white Knuckling" your seat. If it gets too borning,I will even add some trolls for entertainment, some naysayers, and throw in some fudsters for fun. I will even throw in some haters as a bonus when it gets too quiet, and heat it up , and mix it all around, and if you start mouthing off with these idiots, Ill find the nearest exit, and open it, put my foot in your ass, then ill throw a parachute after you and watch you try to scramble to get it.   Cheesy

Vegas

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: