Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TraderCal11 Warning  (Read 1544 times)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 01:11:59 PM

Just posting here for reference that tradercal owes me $120 USD, I've asked for refund in bitcoins and he claims that it may take some time as for he is a "little dry" right now.  I have a picture of him holding up an ID and will release it if nothing beneficial happens in the next few days.

welcome back Smiley , and judging from tradercal11's posts regarding the issue, it doesn't sound like he intended for this to happen, so I think he deserves the benefit of doubt for the moment, but is good to know you have his identification just in case.

Yup.  Thanks for the warm welcome Tongue

TraderCal11 has returned 0.1 BTC to me: https://blockchain.info/tx/e87913e55b85ba38cd1e0f2dc513c9254d2e804311848f3864bd83f1e4fec175

He still owes me 0.28 BTC

And will agree to these terms:
If you can fully pay the 0.38 BTC within 1 week's time starting now, no interest required.  If its over 1 week, interest will be 5% daily for late payment calculated with the initial amount owed, up to another 7 days. It will be considered defaulted after 2 weeks time exactly from now.  If you have a problem with these terms, please LMK and hopefully we can work something out.

I agree to these terms.
TraderCal11, what happened? I got a PM from you earlier today saying that all of your PayPal chargebacks have been sorted.

I had forgot about monbux. I sent him a messag when it first happened. He has been away, so he kind of slipped through the cracks
TraderCall, you claim that your wallet is dry and yet you just completed another 0.06 BTC transaction with this user: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=506442
I know that we agreed on repayment within about 6 days, but shouldn't you make clearing up your remaining debt your number one priority? :-/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:41:48 PM

TraderCall, you claim that your wallet is dry and yet you just completed another 0.06 BTC transaction with this user: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=506442
I know that we agreed on repayment within about 6 days, but shouldn't you make clearing up your remaining debt your number one priority? :-/

Left him negative feedback again until this is sorted. Not removing it until Monbux is fully repaid.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 10:09:53 PM

I confirm that TraderCal11 has now fully repaid me the 0.38 BTC owed. 
Here are the 2 transactions:

https://blockchain.info/tx/e87913e55b85ba38cd1e0f2dc513c9254d2e804311848f3864bd83f1e4fec175
https://blockchain.info/tx/10dbcc23b6cfb4a11148f661bad18e93b858d4f502419c9f5978f9cc659586f5

I've removed my negative feedback, thanks for your cooperation. Smiley
TraderCal11

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:14:32 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2015, 10:35:50 PM by TraderCal11

The debt to monbux is fully paid:
https://blockchain.info/tx/10dbcc23b6cfb4a11148f661bad18e93b858d4f502419c9f5978f9cc659586f5

Let me again assert that this incident was not the result of any dispute filed by me. My PayPal account was put on hold a couple days ago, putting the last 10 transactions of my account on hold. They asked me for a long list of things in order to reinstate the account. One of those things was: "More information about recent purchases." All I put in the comment box was, "Digital Goods". While I am well aware that PayPal does not like their service being used for this, I did not find anything in TOS that prohibited it specifically. I figured that they would give me a slap on the wrist and tell me to stop. This was not the case. I called customer service, asking them to push through those transactions that they had put on hold. I argued with the lady on the phone for over an hour, asking to be told what exactly I did wrong. The only answer she gave me was that PayPal no longer wished to do business with me. I suppose entering "Digital Goods" for the 'more information' box was my main error in all of this. They are holding about $500 in my PayPal account for 180 days. I am sincerely apologetic to any user affected by this. Every outstanding debt should now be settled. While I will no longer run any sort of currency exchange on this forum (lesson learned), I hope to still build business and casual relationships with everyone in the forum. Again, I am sorry to all parties afflicted.

I also want to clarify some things about the business I conduct on this forum.

I DO NOT TRADE PayPal accounts. I have, to date, bought one verified PayPal account on this forum. I bought it for the purpose of loading PPMC from LBC and then transferring to my main PayPal. This was to protect my personal PayPal from being shut down due to loading the PPMC. I have not used the bought PayPal at all. I have not even loaded any PPMC on to it, because of this ordeal with my personal PayPal. I HAVE NEVER sent ANY money from my bought PayPal to ANYONE, inside or outside of this forum. This PayPal fiasco was NOT a result of my purchase of a PayPal account, which had nothing to do with the transactions in question, or any transaction at all for that matter, since I have never used it.

I DO NOT TRADE, BUY, OR SELL eBay accounts. I have NEVER completed any purchase of any eBay account. Never. I have inquired, out of curiosity, about an advertisement posted in Digital Goods, just to see what the price was. During that time, I was considering entering the business of buying and selling these accounts. I decided not to, and again, have never bought or sold an ebay account.

I DO trade LocalBitcoin accounts. I buy and sell these regularly. If that makes me untrustworthy, then that should apply to every forum account seller, as well. It is no different, in my opinion. Both types of accounts can be used for good as well as evil. I am merely a vendor. I won't apologize for this, as there is far more questionable business that is conducted on this forum than mine.

To monbux, I am especially very sorry for this situation. I definitely respect you as a trader and forum member. I am sorry for the delay in the repayment of your debt. I obtained the sufficient BTC to complete the refund earlier today, and messaged you soon after, as I was at work.  

To Quickseller, although I appreciate your dedication to protecting the forum, you have made me out to be much more of a villain than I deserve. I have been cooperative throughout this entire process, and you have left false feedback on my profile. I NEVER sold or attempted to sell my PayPal account. Not entirely sure where you got that from. You act as if I have some empire of accounts across different payment methods, which is not the case. I hope you can grow to trust me more as time goes on.

Quickseller and KWH, please remove the "blatantly false" parts of your feedback.

I now ask that negative trust pertaining to this situation be removed, as I believe that I have more than proved that I am an honest trader by repaying those debts.

Again, my sincerest apologies.

TraderCal11

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
KWH (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:11:02 AM

Let me again assert that this incident was not the result of any dispute filed by me. My PayPal account was put on hold a couple days ago, putting the last 10 transactions of my account on hold. They asked me for a long list of things in order to reinstate the account. One of those things was: "More information about recent purchases." All I put in the comment box was, "Digital Goods". While I am well aware that PayPal does not like their service being used for this, I did not find anything in TOS that prohibited it specifically. I figured that they would give me a slap on the wrist and tell me to stop. This was not the case. I called customer service, asking them to push through those transactions that they had put on hold. I argued with the lady on the phone for over an hour, asking to be told what exactly I did wrong. The only answer she gave me was that PayPal no longer wished to do business with me. I suppose entering "Digital Goods" for the 'more information' box was my main error in all of this. They are holding about $500 in my PayPal account for 180 days. I am sincerely apologetic to any user affected by this. Every outstanding debt should now be settled. While I will no longer run any sort of currency exchange on this forum (lesson learned), I hope to still build business and casual relationships with everyone in the forum. Again, I am sorry to all parties afflicted.
Why was it "put on hold"? Possibly a bought account with false verification information or shady dealings? Maybe Paypal arbitrarily chose your account to freeze because they can?

I DO NOT TRADE PayPal accounts. I have, to date, bought one verified PayPal account on this forum. I bought it for the purpose of loading PPMC from LBC and then transferring to my main PayPal. This was to protect my personal PayPal from being shut down due to loading the PPMC. I have not used the bought PayPal at all. I have not even loaded any PPMC on to it, because of this ordeal with my personal PayPal. I HAVE NEVER sent ANY money from my bought PayPal to ANYONE, inside or outside of this forum. This PayPal fiasco was NOT a result of my purchase of a PayPal account, which had nothing to do with the transactions in question, or any transaction at all for that matter, since I have never used it.

You really don't know shit. You are an abuser of the trust system. I don't fucking buy ebay or PayPal accounts. You are full of shit.

and have bought only one PayPal account for the purpose of loading PayPal My Cash.

I DO NOT TRADE, BUY, OR SELL eBay accounts. I have NEVER completed any purchase of any eBay account. Never. I have inquired, out of curiosity, about an advertisement posted in Digital Goods, just to see what the price was. During that time, I was considering entering the business of buying and selling these accounts. I decided not to, and again, have never bought or sold an ebay account.

I have one 64 feedback 98.5% feedback. Interested?

I would sell you mine for $100

I don't hold grudges. I don't care that you aren't interested in my account. Everything you have said and done is sketchy. You refuse to trade when I mention escrow. Hey, I have nothing to prove, you're the one with negatvie trust and a reputation as a scammer.

I believe my montly limit is also $5,000, but I'd be willing to rent out my ebay account to you to increase your selling limits by 5,000. I wouldn't charge much. PMme if interested. thanks

We are selling verified PayPal accounts. Its our core business, but we can sell eBay seller accounts too, or PayPal + eBay package.

Verified PayPal account with added U.S. bank account and real physical debit card + SIM card + IP address (12 months) from the country where account was opened. You will be able to withdraw funds and cash out using the ATM card which is included.
Our accounts are fully verified (not with VCC or VBA), limits are removed, and don't have pending balance so received funds are available immediately. We will need your address (P.O. box is OK) to send you debit card and SIM card with phone number which is inside the PP account.
Price: $165, or equivalent in BTC (BTC-e price).

Variations possible. For example, if you need just a verified PayPal account (without added U.S. bank account, debit ATM card etc.) then the price is $25 only. Just stealth eBay seller account is $20 only (could be opened at eBay.com or eBay.co.uk).
We can include eBay seller account, or you can order just an eBay seller account, without PayPay.
You can order verified PayPal account with IP address, but without debit card, if you prefer that way. We are flexible.

Our accounts are pure stealth accounts. No way they could be linked with any suspended account as we are experienced in creating stealth accounts.

Please contact us with any questions you may have. It would be good that you contact us through http://www.verifiedacc.com/#!kontakt/c24vq, as we are not regularly active on this forum. Our website is still not on English, but you will receive an answer on English.

PM'ed you

I don't fucking buy ebay or PayPal accounts.

and have bought only one PayPal account for the purpose of loading PayPal My Cash.

lol

Regularly, I mean.

I have bought 2 in the past. Both turned out to be duds. One wasn't verified and one was non-US. I'm looking for someone who can provide me with a verified, U.S. paypal account with my name in it. Please PM or reply to thread

I DO trade LocalBitcoin accounts. I buy and sell these regularly. If that makes me untrustworthy, then that should apply to every forum account seller, as well. It is no different, in my opinion. Both types of accounts can be used for good as well as evil. I am merely a vendor. I won't apologize for this, as there is far more questionable business that is conducted on this forum than mine.

It is against LBC's TOS and any accounts found such as yours will be locked. But you already know this as at least one account was locked.
Deflect and redirect attempt on the account sellers as I leave feedback for those that I find are sold.

To monbux, I am especially very sorry for this situation. I definitely respect you as a trader and forum member. I am sorry for the delay in the repayment of your debt. I obtained the sufficient BTC to complete the refund earlier today, and messaged you soon after, as I was at work.  

So sorry that you were still buying accounts instead of repaying those that were charged back.

Bump

shouldnt repaying your debt to monbux be your priority right now? why are you still making purchases if you have a ~0.28 debt to him?

Have already messaged him. Waiting for him to come online to confirm his BTC address and be able to confirm the payment.

Also, monbux and I agreed to terms yesterday. Who are you, his personal body guard?

To Quickseller, although I appreciate your dedication to protecting the forum, you have made me out to be much more of a villain than I deserve. I have been cooperative throughout this entire process, and you have left false feedback on my profile. I NEVER sold or attempted to sell my PayPal account. Not entirely sure where you got that from. You act as if I have some empire of accounts across different payment methods, which is not the case. I hope you can grow to trust me more as time goes on.

Bottom line: You are a shady person, setting up multiple accounts with feedback that is NOT yours. To what end? Money laundering or long con?

Quickseller and KWH, please remove the "blatantly false" parts of your feedback.

Point out these "blatantly false parts." What was posted that was false?

I now ask that negative trust pertaining to this situation be removed, as I believe that I have more than proved that I am an honest trader by repaying those debts.

TraderCal11

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:17:21 AM

For clarification, my feedback does not say that you sold a PayPal account, it says that you sold "PayPal", as in PayPal funds (in other words you purchased bitcoin with PayPal).

I believe that my comment on your trust profile is factually accurate, however if you wish for me to clarify then shoot me a PM and I will edit my neutral rating to be more specific.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6834

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:14:22 AM

lol

Hahahahahaha....

TraderCal sounds like every sociopath I've ever come across.  Nice lie there, my man.  You are busted.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
TraderCal11

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:49:56 AM

Why was it "put on hold"? Possibly a bought account with false verification information or shady dealings? Maybe Paypal arbitrarily chose your account to freeze because they can?

You really don't know shit. You are an abuser of the trust system. I don't fucking buy ebay or PayPal accounts. You are full of shit.

I have one 64 feedback 98.5% feedback. Interested?

I would sell you mine for $100

I don't hold grudges. I don't care that you aren't interested in my account. Everything you have said and done is sketchy. You refuse to trade when I mention escrow. Hey, I have nothing to prove, you're the one with negatvie trust and a reputation as a scammer.

I believe my montly limit is also $5,000, but I'd be willing to rent out my ebay account to you to increase your selling limits by 5,000. I wouldn't charge much. PMme if interested. thanks

We are selling verified PayPal accounts. Its our core business, but we can sell eBay seller accounts too, or PayPal + eBay package.

Verified PayPal account with added U.S. bank account and real physical debit card + SIM card + IP address (12 months) from the country where account was opened. You will be able to withdraw funds and cash out using the ATM card which is included.
Our accounts are fully verified (not with VCC or VBA), limits are removed, and don't have pending balance so received funds are available immediately. We will need your address (P.O. box is OK) to send you debit card and SIM card with phone number which is inside the PP account.
Price: $165, or equivalent in BTC (BTC-e price).

Variations possible. For example, if you need just a verified PayPal account (without added U.S. bank account, debit ATM card etc.) then the price is $25 only. Just stealth eBay seller account is $20 only (could be opened at eBay.com or eBay.co.uk).
We can include eBay seller account, or you can order just an eBay seller account, without PayPay.
You can order verified PayPal account with IP address, but without debit card, if you prefer that way. We are flexible.

Our accounts are pure stealth accounts. No way they could be linked with any suspended account as we are experienced in creating stealth accounts.

Please contact us with any questions you may have. It would be good that you contact us through http://www.verifiedacc.com/#!kontakt/c24vq, as we are not regularly active on this forum. Our website is still not on English, but you will receive an answer on English.

PM'ed you

lol

Regularly, I mean.

I have bought 2 in the past. Both turned out to be duds. One wasn't verified and one was non-US. I'm looking for someone who can provide me with a verified, U.S. paypal account with my name in it. Please PM or reply to thread

It is against LBC's TOS and any accounts found such as yours will be locked. But you already know this as at least one account was locked.
Deflect and redirect attempt on the account sellers as I leave feedback for those that I find are sold.

So sorry that you were still buying accounts instead of repaying those that were charged back.

Bump

shouldnt repaying your debt to monbux be your priority right now? why are you still making purchases if you have a ~0.28 debt to him?

Have already messaged him. Waiting for him to come online to confirm his BTC address and be able to confirm the payment.

Also, monbux and I agreed to terms yesterday. Who are you, his personal body guard?

Bottom line: You are a shady person, setting up multiple accounts with feedback that is NOT yours. To what end? Money laundering or long con?

Point out these "blatantly false parts." What was posted that was false?

TraderCal11

Like I said. I have inquired to many ads. On this forum, I have bought one PayPal account. And zero eBay accounts. And I have sold 0 of each.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:05:22 PM

Negative feedback will stay for now but will edit it later when I get home. Why? I removed feedback once after you told me the problem was sorted, only to have monbux post saying he was waiting. Waiting to see if others come forward.

Nobody should deal with you when it comes to reversible payments.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: