Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:00:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS: PayPal account + physical debit card + U.S. bank account + IP address...  (Read 7506 times)
VerAc1 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:34:13 AM

I agree, but tried to explain in one of the previous posts why we don't accept escrow at this moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:51:23 AM

We are selling verified PayPal accounts. Its our core business, but we can sell eBay seller accounts too, or PayPal + eBay package.

Verified PayPal account with added U.S. bank account and real physical debit card + SIM card + IP address (12 months) from the country where account was opened. You will be able to withdraw funds and cash out using the ATM card which is included.
Our accounts are fully verified (not with VCC or VBA), limits are removed, and don't have pending balance so received funds are available immediately. We will need your address (P.O. box is OK) to send you debit card and SIM card with phone number which is inside the PP account.
Price: $165, or equivalent in BTC (BTC-e price).

Variations possible. For example, if you need just a verified PayPal account (without added U.S. bank account, debit ATM card etc.) then the price is $25 only. Just stealth eBay seller account is $20 only (could be opened at eBay.com or eBay.co.uk).
We can include eBay seller account, or you can order just an eBay seller account, without PayPay.
You can order verified PayPal account with IP address, but without debit card, if you prefer that way. We are flexible.

Our accounts are pure stealth accounts. No way they could be linked with any suspended account as we are experienced in creating stealth accounts.

Please contact us with any questions you may have. It would be good that you contact us through http://www.verifiedacc.com/#!kontakt/c24vq, as we are not regularly active on this forum. Our website is still not on English, but you will receive an answer on English.

Hi because I am going to Italian Police, for an inquiry, can you give me your address to added your thread as proof of scam that i get, with some faggot scum that used this sistem to scam other people??

I don't say that you scam me, but to explain this faggot sistem also for Italian police.
Thank you

We never scammed anyone, so neither you. Sorry to hear someone scammed you, but you will have to search further to find your scammer.
We don't even make any loss to the banks. We are here to help people who need new or additional PayPal account, not to scam anyone. Neither our clients neither any third party suffering any losses. We don't sell stolen accounts or cards so we cant cause any loss to anyone. We create brand new accounts and brand new debit cars.

Sorry, we are not willing to reveal our know-how, to anyone.
It would be interested to see what you will say to police why you even tried to purchase some similar services Wink I guess they will not believe that you wanted a stealth account because you don't like your own name Smiley By the way, we also offer verified PayPal accounts with the real name of the client, if he wants it that way.
VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:44:06 PM

Please use this link to contact us: http://www.verifiedacc.com/#!kontakt/c24vq
masterof101010

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 09:20:57 AM

Has anyone ... from within this forum (not the website you claim is yours) purchased from them and can you vouch for them?

To the OP do you know how escrow works?  Choose an escrow service to whom you give the tracking of the pack when you ship it and it lands (is delivered, confirmed) the escrow service releases your funds to you. 

There are escrow provider's who don't need or care about what the buyer cares to say or try to do/say to scam a free product our of, there are many who only require proof that you've delivered and if the buyer has dispute that they must provide picture's with succinct explanation for how they were 'scammed' by you and why they should have their funds returned to them with stringent guidelines by the escrow provider.

You say you're not amateur but:
a. You don't use an escrow service ... on your website, or on here ... period ... that's retarded ... what 'professional' vendor does not use escrow?  Come on now.

b. Don't even seem to understand how escrow works, the buyer can't hold you hostage through escrow just by saying they were unsatisfied, if they receive what you advertise the escrow service releases your funds to you.  DNMs have been doing this for so many year's with so many market's with so many scamming fuckhead scum that escrow services have learned all the little tricks these bitches try to pull and they offer the seller the exact equal protection that they offer the buyer.  YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS IF YOU ARE NOT AN AMATEUR

c.  How the hell are any of us supposed to know that that site if even yours?  I could start a thread here and say I am long time established seller, I are long time on the site http://www.verifiedacc.com/ just believe me because it's my site.  What you question it's my site or not?  I am not amateur it's my site ... do you see the LOGIC FAIL here?

d. Where is your grams account?

e. Where is your PGP so we can even make an EFFORT to recognize that you are the real owner of that site and not just some dude who created an account on bitcointalk.org and said that site is his so we must trust he is legit and not not an amateur.

If you're pro you at least link us your grams, your PGP, a market, source, credible outside vendor SOMETHING.

But I relent ... has anyone (in good standing with a high reputation account here) on this forum tried this guy's service and had success and can vouch? 
If not, you're going to have to at least give out a few free vouches to high ranking member's (i'm not trying to mooch a vouch, i'm not a high ranking member and thus not suited to be a credible vouch for your service).

Why am I still going on?  Cuz I actually have real interest in such a product/service, but I need proof of some sort (that's not you linking a site that sell's the shit and just saying it's your site, that proves nothing.  I own google.com biches, mmk).

Do you even have a PGP keypair so your buyer's can send you their sensitive info (shipping address) NOT IN PLAINTEXT ?  You MUST have a pub key if you're not a RANK AMATEUR so PLEASE tell me you have .. even KNOW what that is lol.

Where is this website of yours hosted and to whom does it belong btw?
VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:16:13 AM

Has anyone ... from within this forum (not the website you claim is yours) purchased from them and can you vouch for them?

To the OP do you know how escrow works?  Choose an escrow service to whom you give the tracking of the pack when you ship it and it lands (is delivered, confirmed) the escrow service releases your funds to you.  

There are escrow provider's who don't need or care about what the buyer cares to say or try to do/say to scam a free product our of, there are many who only require proof that you've delivered and if the buyer has dispute that they must provide picture's with succinct explanation for how they were 'scammed' by you and why they should have their funds returned to them with stringent guidelines by the escrow provider.

Yes, I do know how escrow works. But don't you think we could send an empty box and when it arrived to destination ask for the funds from escrow holder, right? If the buyer need to confirm it works (not just to receive the shipment) then he could ask for few weeks trial period, right? Moreover, there are a lot of scammers here and the buyer could simply false report he is not satisfied and we will never get paid, right? It is not simple to use escrow with our service.

But the MAIN REASON why we still dont use escrow is because we are paid immediately and why should we change this and wait for the payment? We have our clients and they pay immediately. We are not able to make hundreds of these accounts in one day and we have enough clients who are willing to pay upfront so I really don't see any point at the moment in changing our business model and start waiting for the payment which we currently are able to have immediately. I guess this is not hard to understand.  

You say you're not amateur but:
a. You don't use an escrow service ... on your website, or on here ... period ... that's retarded ... what 'professional' vendor does not use escrow?  Come on now.

Please name professional vendors who does use it on their website Wink There are some, but are in minority. It is usual to pay, and then to get what you paid.

b. Don't even seem to understand how escrow works, the buyer can't hold you hostage through escrow just by saying they were unsatisfied, if they receive what you advertise the escrow service releases your funds to you.  DNMs have been doing this for so many year's with so many market's with so many scamming fuckhead scum that escrow services have learned all the little tricks these bitches try to pull and they offer the seller the exact equal protection that they offer the buyer.  YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS IF YOU ARE NOT AN AMATEUR

Already answered.

c.  How the hell are any of us supposed to know that that site if even yours?  I could start a thread here and say I am long time established seller, I are long time on the site http://www.verifiedacc.com/ just believe me because it's my site.  What you question it's my site or not?  I am not amateur it's my site ... do you see the LOGIC FAIL here?

Smiley What to say on this? Well, try to send an e-mail from contact form at the website. Feel free to mention this thread and VerAc1 account. We all are familiar with this thread so whoever read the mail will not be surprised. Feel free to ask for confirmation if this is our thread.

d. Where is your grams account?

e. Where is your PGP so we can even make an EFFORT to recognize that you are the real owner of that site and not just some dude who created an account on bitcointalk.org and said that site is his so we must trust he is legit and not not an amateur.

If you're pro you at least link us your grams, your PGP, a market, source, credible outside vendor SOMETHING.

Should I take IDs of all team members and post pics here? Smiley
Would you like to be our client and to see we posted your info here and let know to the whole world you bought your PayPal account? Wink I guess not Wink

But I relent ... has anyone (in good standing with a high reputation account here) on this forum tried this guy's service and had success and can vouch?  
If not, you're going to have to at least give out a few free vouches to high ranking member's (i'm not trying to mooch a vouch, i'm not a high ranking member and thus not suited to be a credible vouch for your service).

We would definitely think about giving free accounts to a few members if we were in lack of clients. Since we are not, there is no point for doing that. And yes, we had some sales to clients who came to us from this forum. No way we will mention any of our clients, it would be completely unprofessional. Maybe they will post by themselves, or ignore this thread, their choice. We get some email questions from the members of this forum which was not converted to sales. Some people from this forum asked for something we are not offering, so we answered we cant help in such a cases. If we were scammers we would take their money anyway.
Anyway, we had only a few sales to members of this forum. Our clients come mostly from other sources.

Why am I still going on?  Cuz I actually have real interest in such a product/service, but I need proof of some sort (that's not you linking a site that sell's the shit and just saying it's your site, that proves nothing.  I own google.com biches, mmk).

Do you even have a PGP keypair so your buyer's can send you their sensitive info (shipping address) NOT IN PLAINTEXT ?  You MUST have a pub key if you're not a RANK AMATEUR so PLEASE tell me you have .. even KNOW what that is lol.

Well, good for you if you own Google.com Smiley We are satisfied even with VerifiedAcc.com Wink Feel free to send an e-mail and ask if VerAc1 at Bitcointalk.org is our account.

You MUST have a pub key if you're not a RANK AMATEUR

Why? There are so much easier ways to send and receive sensitive info.

Where is this website of yours hosted and to whom does it belong btw?

It is our website, don't worry. Smiley I mentioned the simplest way to check.

At the moment we are out of stock with accounts which have added US bank account + physical debit card, but during the next week we will have them again. If you are "brave enough"  Roll Eyes to order without escrow just contact us and reserve one of the upcoming accounts for yourself.

At the end, I understand it is hard to trust someone at this forum, but we tried to answer on all the questions in this thread. Verified Acc. is not here to argue, we came to make business. If you have doubts, no problem, but please try to understand our explanation about not accepting escrow at this moment. It has nothing with fraud, it is simply not necessary to us.
mruzair2010

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:41:15 AM

I need a verified Paypal Account PM me.As soon as possible.
Busty_B

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:25:13 PM

The link http://www.verifiedacc.com/#!kontakt/c24vq and the Wiz-hosted site, appears to be broken....
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 10:30:07 PM

PM me the price for one.

miki77miki

Activity: 476

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 03:21:09 AM

About the paypal accounts, I believe they are in violation in paypals tos? or no? Also what is the legality of this service (what kind of information are you using to fill out the account)
fossilized

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:26:23 PM

Nothing to see here. Their website is now down.

VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:05:17 AM

We had some technical problems, but it is solved now. We tried to implement something, but it caused problems and we decided to get back on what we used earlier. Website is active again. Sorry for downtime, but now is everything OK.

We will respond in the next 24 hours to those who post questions. We suggest to contact us through http://www.verifiedacc.com/#!kontakt/c24vq as we are not on this forum everyday.
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 12:08:33 AM

over a month and not one vouch for this. anybody buying this be carefull.
VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:30:29 AM

About the paypal accounts, I believe they are in violation in paypals tos? or no? Also what is the legality of this service (what kind of information are you using to fill out the account)

It is also against PayPals TOS to use PayPal account in any correlation with cryptos Wink
VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:33:43 AM

over a month and not one vouch for this. anybody buying this be carefull.

I am sure here would be negative comments so far if we cheated anyone.
We had some clients from this forum, but most of our clients are not from BitcoinTalk.

If anyone interested, please contact us on email as we are not regular on the forum. Thanks.
shyhoo

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:45:09 AM

Hi, I'm interested in getting a verified paypal account (verified via a bank account) + physical debit card + Bank account. How do I operate the paypal and bank account from my end? I hear paypal blocks/limits if it's been accessed from another country/IP. Do you offer after sale service too?
shyhoo

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:53:26 AM

Btw, I can pay via Escrow
VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:49:20 AM

Hi, I'm interested in getting a verified paypal account (verified via a bank account) + physical debit card + Bank account. How do I operate the paypal and bank account from my end? I hear paypal blocks/limits if it's been accessed from another country/IP. Do you offer after sale service too?

Hi, we send info how to operate account at the delivery. We offer after sale support in case of additional verification will be needed with accounts priced $65 or more. The one you described we charge $95 USD + $10 shipping (matching IP is not included here) so after sale support is included here. However, matching IP address is recommended and we have it in offer at extra charge. Send email for more info please.

Sorry, at the moment we don't offer escrow as we mentioned many times before in this thread, and explained our reasons. Thanks.

sionsandman

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:24:52 AM

I'd buy this but no escrow and newbie vouchs mean no deal...

Will come back when that changes.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:11:44 AM

This is quite inviting but you do not have any vouch yet, why not lower your price a little in order to get some vouches.

TraderCal11

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:27:53 AM

We are selling verified PayPal accounts. Its our core business, but we can sell eBay seller accounts too, or PayPal + eBay package.

Verified PayPal account with added U.S. bank account and real physical debit card + SIM card + IP address (12 months) from the country where account was opened. You will be able to withdraw funds and cash out using the ATM card which is included.
Our accounts are fully verified (not with VCC or VBA), limits are removed, and don't have pending balance so received funds are available immediately. We will need your address (P.O. box is OK) to send you debit card and SIM card with phone number which is inside the PP account.
Price: $165, or equivalent in BTC (BTC-e price).

Variations possible. For example, if you need just a verified PayPal account (without added U.S. bank account, debit ATM card etc.) then the price is $25 only. Just stealth eBay seller account is $20 only (could be opened at eBay.com or eBay.co.uk).
We can include eBay seller account, or you can order just an eBay seller account, without PayPay.
You can order verified PayPal account with IP address, but without debit card, if you prefer that way. We are flexible.

Our accounts are pure stealth accounts. No way they could be linked with any suspended account as we are experienced in creating stealth accounts.

Please contact us with any questions you may have. It would be good that you contact us through http://www.verifiedacc.com/#!kontakt/c24vq, as we are not regularly active on this forum. Our website is still not on English, but you will receive an answer on English.

PM'ed you

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████