Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TabTrader - mobile trading terminal for all major exchanges  (Read 7971 times)
TabTrader (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:43:27 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 03:58:34 PM by TabTrader

TabTrader is hands down the best trading app on Google play (4.6* rating), making it easy to go about your day without the urge to look up quotes and place trades from a desktop.

By connecting your exchange account(s) you will be able to monitor your balances in real time, analyse past prices and manage orders right from your Android smartphone.

Currently the following exchanges are supported: Coinbase, Bitstamp, ANXPRO, HitBtc, BTC-E, BTCChina, Huobi, Kraken, ItBit, Bitbay, Cryptsy, Bter, Bitfinex, Clevercoin, Bitmarket, Poloniex. New ones added with every update.

Order book and chart trading capabilities reduce order input time substantially giving you an edge over peers and in the world where getting there first is everything, it could make a difference between a profit and a loss.

What’s changed since previous post:

Margin trading support and multiple bug fixes
Account opening via API for selected exchanges
Exchange API keys encryption
Newsfeed aggregates all relevant news in one tab
Unlimited number of price alerts by push
Improved overall data efficiency (3 mb/month with average use)
PIN protection
Completely FREE with no annoying ads Smiley

To address any security concerns: please note that only permissions to buy, sell and view balance are needed, thus your funds are unhackable.
Click here to download!
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:37:26 AM

I use tabtrader and I must say that I found myself very well

XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:59:54 AM

How do you connect your exchange accounts to the app, im pretty sure you would have to give your pass and username and after that it does not matter what permissions you have in-app if you can just get the info and connect to it on the pc, am i wrong on this?
TabTrader (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:24:21 PM

How do you connect your exchange accounts to the app, im pretty sure you would have to give your pass and username and after that it does not matter what permissions you have in-app if you can just get the info and connect to it on the pc, am i wrong on this?
@XinXan, one first has to generate API keys from the console of his exchange account and then put them into the app. It is at this stage that you decide what permissions you are giving to the third party apps that will control your exchange account via API. As I mentioned before, you do not need to give permissions to withdraw funds. See this example.
Once you've added an account to TabTrader (by inputting API keys generated earlier), you would be able to send and manage orders right from your Android device.
TabTrader (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:02:48 PM

TabTrader is proud to announce integration with Singapore-based Quoine - the highest-volume bitcoin exchange operating in the Japanese yen market. Highly regarded amongst professional forex traders, Quoine offers accounts in 10 fiat currencies as well as bitcoin.
Quoine spearheaded Bitcoin penetration in Asia through its integration with Econtext payment processor, allowing thousands of online stores to accept bitcoin. This brings an unprecedented level of liquidity ensuring there is always a counterparty for your trade. Exchange currently averages volumes of between 500 and 1,000 BTC a day.
Moreover, the exchange allows up to 25x margin trading (with bitcoin or fiat collateral), algorithmic trading, Japanese yen futures, interest-earning bitcoin lending and API access.
Be sure to sign up and benefit from 0% trading fees in October.
bitmarket.net

Activity: 323

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 11:05:30 PM

I use tabtrader and I must say that I found myself very well

Hi,

Can you please share more how you use it ?
Are you an active trader, or do you use it just to check the market once in a while ?
Do you still trade on your computer ?
Do you use the app to trade more than one market at the same time ?

thanks

BitMarket.net- Europe's most advanced cryptocurrency exchange
TabTrader (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:23:29 PM

Bleutrade.com is now mobile with TabTrader. Bleutrade is an advanced cryptocurrency exchange with low fees of flat 0.25% and 116 different coins making trading super easy, especially now with a mobile interface of TabTrader. Join 23,000 traders to experience the best trading tools for the cryptocurrency market. Bluetrade is owned by its community and distributes its profits as dividends to the community. You can also become an owner of this exchange
TabTrader (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:08:38 PM

You can now trade on Gatecoin through TabTrader Android app! More info available here
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:39:46 AM

Currently the following exchanges are supported: Coinbase, Bitstamp, ANXPRO, HitBtc, BTC-E, BTCChina, Huobi, Kraken, ItBit, Bitbay, Cryptsy, Bter, Bitfinex, Clevercoin, Bitmarket, Poloniex. New ones added with every update.
is this has been updated?i mean what exchange has added?
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 04:20:50 AM

Just started using tabtrader and so far I am very pleased. Its much better than the competition and supports margin, stop, and trailing stop orders. Keep up the great work.
bitmarket.net

Activity: 323

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 04:32:11 PM

Great application, well done.
Good to see that BitMarket is also supported.

Are you planning iOS version ?

BitMarket.net- Europe's most advanced cryptocurrency exchange
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:47:01 AM

I have one suggestion. Please improve the bid/ask depth chart. Its not very useful and needs to be in a graphical format that visualizes the bid and ask cumulatively.
TabTrader (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:23:15 PM

I have one suggestion. Please improve the bid/ask depth chart. Its not very useful and needs to be in a graphical format that visualizes the bid and ask cumulatively.
Graphical bid/ask representation is a great idea. We will implement it soon. It's just that we have so much work, that certain tasks only become high priority when users ask for them

Great application, well done.
Good to see that BitMarket is also supported.

Are you planning iOS version ?

Thanks! We are working on iOS version. Coming out soon!
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:21:14 PM

Very good software for mobile, when you can always check BTC market. Your mobile and TabTrader is always with you.  Wink
BitTyro

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:17:16 PM

At first sight, I was skeptical to try this out because OP is a newbie. Not that I don't trust anyone specially a newbie because I am one myself but because I was too paranoid to try new things out of what I am used to. But since there's a legendary and sr. member vouching this app I decided to give it a try and I kinda like it. Now I can trade easily whenever I like and wherever I go. All I need is my phone.
TabTrader (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:53:40 AM

We are happy that EXMO exchange is now integrated. Trade BTC/USD, BTC/EUR, BTC/RUB. You can join the other 250,000 traders for trading on EXMO with your smartphone. We know the guys personally and can vouch for them.
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:42:28 AM

hello tabtrader team! does the ios version really have no api support? i just switched to ios from android and this is one of the major differences i noticed..

xrobesx

Activity: 335

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:39:34 AM

I am wondering the same thing myself. I would really love some api access for iOS.
VelhoDoRio

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:26:30 PM

Love your app.
If this was a paid app. I will pay for it.
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:12:10 PM

To be honest, this is the best trading app for cryptocurrencies
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: