Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 12:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Medium amounts of miners, looking for lots of 100 or more  (Read 776 times)
MCHouston (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:55:11 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2015, 07:13:41 PM by MCHouston

Hello,

I am looking to buy some equipment, if your colo contract is up or you want to make space for the new gen of miners coming out let's see if we can make a deal.

Would like miners of 1Th+, smaller units maybe considered but are second priority.

Thanks,
MC

Edit: Will also consider 500Gh-1000Gh miners.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
tarzan2

Activity: 556

its not my fault

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:43:20 PM

Hello,

I am looking to buy some equipment, if your colo contract is up or you want to make space for the new gen of miners coming out let's see if we can make a deal.

Would like miners of 1Th+, smaller units maybe considered but are second priority.

Thanks,
MC

medium huh.. im sure we all got about a hundred miners up and running.. except for the small time peoples, peasants really, that only have say 30-40..
sorry i just cant help but finding this a bit funny, its all in good faith, but i must ask you what would a large amount of miners constitute? lol

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
MCHouston (OP)

Where am I?

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:49:22 PM

Hello,

Thanks,
MC

medium huh.. im sure we all got about a hundred miners up and running.. except for the small time peoples, peasants really, that only have say 30-40..
sorry i just cant help but finding this a bit funny, its all in good faith, but i must ask you what would a large amount of miners constitute? lol

I would say 500+ is a large amount.

I have run well over 100 miners at home, so its medium in my perspective.  Small I would consider 25-99 and below 25 is hobby/fun mining.

But that is just my perspective.

tarzan2

Activity: 556

its not my fault

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:50:36 PM

Hello,

Thanks,
MC

I have run well over 100 miners at home, so its medium in my perspective.  Small I would consider 25-99 and below 25 is hobby/fun mining.

well you just blew my perspective out of the water.. i see your point.. it is a really interesting notion-perspective that is

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:06:39 PM

Hello,

Thanks,
MC

well you just blew my perspective out of the water.. i see your point.. it is a really interesting notion-perspective that is

I'm surprised as well, since my hobby/fun mining pay the rent and all. Guess i need to level up a bit xD

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:17:13 PM

Hello,

Thanks,
MC

I have run well over 100 miners at home, so its medium in my perspective.  Small I would consider 25-99 and below 25 is hobby/fun mining.

Bloody hell I thought 10 x S1 / S3 miners was a lot at home Embarrassed.

Fair play to you all, you've blown what I though home mining was out of the water.
MCHouston (OP)

Where am I?

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:59:04 PM

Hello,

Thanks,
MC

I have run well over 100 miners at home, so its medium in my perspective.  Small I would consider 25-99 and below 25 is hobby/fun mining.

Fair play to you all, you've blown what I though home mining was out of the water.

Everyone starts somewhere.  I started with 2 Gridseed G-black and 3 S1 I bought with fiat.  Not soon after I had 120 S1's.  Like I said its all perspective.

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:02:47 PM

Hello,

Thanks,
MC

Everyone starts somewhere.  I started with 2 Gridseed G-black and 3 S1 I bought with fiat.  Not soon after I had 120 S1's.  Like I said its all perspective.

You must have good home electricity amps. I know 10 x S3 was pushing my limits....
MCHouston (OP)

Where am I?

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:28:15 AM

Hello,

Thanks,
MC

You must have good home electricity amps. I know 10 x S3 was pushing my limits....

I upgraded to 400A service.

allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 12:46:55 AM

What surprises me is he's a miner who mines on a larger scale in Texas of all places where it's hotter than hell nearly all the time.

padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 12:57:00 AM

What surprises me is he's a miner who mines on a larger scale in Texas of all places where it's hotter than hell nearly all the time.

Agreed, not to mention power in Texas is not the least expensive, it can downright hurt depending on the part of the state..

In either case my hats off to MCHouston for making it work.

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
MCHouston (OP)

Where am I?

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:10:39 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 01:40:29 AM by MCHouston

Agreed, not to mention power in Texas is not the least expensive, it can downright hurt depending on the part of the state..

In either case my hats off to MCHouston for making it work.

Thanks.  It does take a little effort to cool them, I wish I had the option of those northern temperature some people enjoy.

I actually give props to anyone who to all miners.  Each size farm has its own challenges.

MCHouston (OP)

Where am I?

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:14:10 PM

Will also accept smaller miners now, see OP please.

bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:08:10 PM

I purchased 8 SP20 units from MC last month and they are great.  Are you wishing you had them back now?
MCHouston (OP)

Where am I?

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:32:42 PM

I purchased 8 SP20 units from MC last month and they are great.  Are you wishing you had them back now?

LOL Kind of, although 8 would not help me too much as I need 100s.

bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:33:01 AM

what about S3?
MCHouston (OP)