Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOVI - YobitVirtualCoin - 5% POS [ROM]  (Read 98053 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mark159

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:44:12 PM

I have 230 yovicoin if any person  want to buy it pm plz and thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:13:20 PM

Really good for me i have bought few yovi sometime ago but not cheap as bought from some forum member without doing deep research on its situation and rule in yobit. But after few days i think my sell order gonna complete and more sell order may get confirmed in upcoming days with deposits blocked in yobit. Now only way for yovi is up like always but in more faster rate.  Grin Grin
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:09:27 AM

I was not expecting on Cryptopia. That makes Yovi ROM idea stupid.

Wait, does it mean we can buy or sell there without any so called ROM limits?

But the price value is too low and hoping it will increase if in case it has no limits like it has on yobit.

Update: Registered and deposited a 1000. Will sell if ever the price goes high.

Yes, that's exactly what it means. And that's why the price is low. Many people bought these shitty YOVIs and can't sell them on Yobit, and want to get off the hook. Of course there's no limits; If people want to pay 1 BTC for 1 YOVI, then so be it, but why do you think the price should increase?

Now, I hope you have fun with them on Cryptopia because you won't be able to deposit them on Yobit again, as they disabled deposits for YOVI. That's what happens when you buy a scamcoin from a scammy exchange.

I heard that yobit disable the Yovi deposit. So that is true What the hell I have 64k in my wallet and 17k in cyptopia. And 13k in yobit I guess yobit is going to sell faster now. Limited supply will move faster.

Good that you told me, I didn't transfer all YOVI to Cryptopia, I had 12K YOVI in total and 11K are still with the yobit.

Only 1K is with Cryptopia.  Grin

YOVI to .003 soon.  Grin Grin

What's the use? When you'll be stuck at the ROM anyway and takes forever to sell even a 50YOVI?
We'd be glad if only the ROM limit will be increased or just remove ROM thing completly.
Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:52:41 PM

But the price value is too low and hoping it will increase if in case it has no limits like it has on yobit.

Yes, that's exactly what it means. And that's why the price is low. Many people bought these shitty YOVIs and can't sell them on Yobit, and want to get off the hook. Of course there's no limits; If people want to pay 1 BTC for 1 YOVI, then so be it, but why do you think the price should increase?

Now, I hope you have fun with them on Cryptopia because you won't be able to deposit them on Yobit again, as they disabled deposits for YOVI. That's what happens when you buy a scamcoin from a scammy exchange.

I heard that yobit disable the Yovi deposit. So that is true What the hell I have 64k in my wallet and 17k in cyptopia. And 13k in yobit I guess yobit is going to sell faster now. Limited supply will move faster.

Good that you told me, I didn't transfer all YOVI to Cryptopia, I had 12K YOVI in total and 11K are still with the yobit.

YOVI to .003 soon.  Grin Grin

What's the use? When you'll be stuck at the ROM anyway and takes forever to sell even a 50YOVI?
We'd be glad if only the ROM limit will be increased or just remove ROM thing completly.

In the same respect I ask you what's the use of having 11k on Yobit, since you can't even sell 50 Yovi?
Psi
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:45:07 PM

sold another slot today, now it lags so bad and reloads page so often, its really hard to place orders or do anything. 

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:05:19 AM

sold another slot today, now it lags so bad and reloads page so often, its really hard to place orders or do anything. 

Not bad at all for two sell orders about 9 yovi for 0.02 btc in a month or two. It still better than selling 5400 yovi for .02 btc at cryptopia.

HAHA.. every close to my sell orders now.
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:32:08 AM

Lucky you, I'm still waiting for my slots to be sold. Selling 3.920 YOVI at 0.002529. I think I'll have to wait forever.  Grin
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:17:45 PM

Why is YOVI 0.002 at Yobit and at Cryptopia its 265 sats ?

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:41:44 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2016, 11:09:11 PM by BTC-BTC-BTC

Why is YOVI 0.002 at Yobit and at Cryptopia its 265 sats ?
Yobit is a ROM market vs open market at cryptopia.

Yobit disabled deposit. You still can sell at yobit if you have coins there.
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:52:51 AM

In the same respect I ask you what's the use of having 11k on Yobit, since you can't even sell 50 Yovi?

Isn't that's exactly what I said? You repeating the same question I asked agains't me? lol  Cheesy
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:09:07 AM

Isn't that's exactly what I said? You repeating the same question I asked agains't me? lol  Cheesy

Sell them at cryptopia is around 200 sat each.
tottong

Activity: 1223
Merit: 561

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:18:01 AM

Sell them at cryptopia is around 200 sat each.

the price at cryptopia is too low in yobit 0.0023/yovi, but you can't sell it
still the ROM  Sad

Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:10:45 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2016, 05:42:19 AM by Hatcher

Isn't that's exactly what I said? You repeating the same question I asked agains't me? lol  Cheesy

No, you said it was a good thing you had 11k on Yobit, and that's why I asked you what was the use of that. You cleverly removed that part when you quoted me.

Anus

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 11:45:27 AM

soon this coin will fall hard when they change sell limits watch out guys
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:00:48 PM

Haha.. I don't think it can get lower than 180 sat like Cryptopia at the moment. Last time was around 200 range when yobit switched off ROM.

People agreed this is a pyramid scam. For it to work people have to keep buying in for the earlier people to cash out.

This is for people have a little bit amount of BTC and don't mind waiting for a month or two or even longer to make some return. If you have over three thousand of Yovi you most likely not going to be able sell them in your life time in yobit unless sell them at open market.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:15:58 AM

Haha.. I don't think it can get lower than 180 sat like Cryptopia at the moment. Last time was around 200 range when yobit switched off ROM.

People agreed this is a pyramid scam. For it to work people have to keep buying in for the earlier people to cash out.

This is for people have a little bit amount of BTC and don't mind waiting for a month or two or even longer to make some return. If you have over three thousand of Yovi you most likely not going to be able sell them in your life time in yobit unless sell them at open market.

Hopefully Yovi will Add A use for the Coin As Promised Way Back!
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:42:58 AM

I hope so too. Yovi is slowing moving and a little action today with .7 btc volume. Haha
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:22:19 AM

A market place where we can buy stuff with yovi? Yes.
chickenfried12
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:39:57 PM

I hope so too. Yovi is slowing moving and a little action today with .7 btc volume. Haha
  The volume on YOVI makes me wonder if yobit is buying some. Who in their right mind would buy YOVI?
chickenfried12
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:40:50 PM

The volume on YOVI makes me wonder if yobit is buying some. Who in their right mind would buy YOVI?
   Especially since you can buy on Cryptopia for 300 sats
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: