Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:54:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOVI - YobitVirtualCoin - 5% POS [ROM]  (Read 98053 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:34:08 AM

What the reason yobit disabled to increase the rom limits?
if they will no more enable it, only maximal 2 open for sell allowed in wall.

Yobit is one weird exchange only they and god know why they do anything lol.

why they do things the way they do......... is that they want more bitcoins.
some do that with integrity... some do not

Agreed, the exchange is all about money and greed.
im all for money and greed, its how they go about accumulating their money and satisfying that greed that is troublesome. could be worse for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:02:56 AM

im all for money and greed, its how they go about accumulating their money and satisfying that greed that is troublesome. could be worse for sure.

jus a simple questio...
but yovi main network is alive?
if i want to send YOVI to another adress, blockcaihn in working or not???
i dont find yovi explorer!!!!
CONFUSED

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
cohnhead

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:33:23 PM

jus a simple questio...
CONFUSED
if wallet connects to nodes and syncs , you should be able to send to any yovi address....except those on the yobit exchange as their wallets wont accept deposits
teddy2018

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:02:38 PM

Why are you all outraged? Bought cheaper sold more constant growth. Yobit good exchange.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:37:06 AM

Nice volume lately and hope it will keep up the momentum. Cheesy
Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:40:43 AM

Nice volume lately and hope it will keep up the momentum. Cheesy

I agree. I like the movement on the Yovi coin.

this is what everyone was waiting for so long)

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:29:23 AM

jus a simple questio...
CONFUSED
if wallet connects to nodes and syncs , you should be able to send to any yovi address....except those on the yobit exchange as their wallets wont accept deposits

But if so , who Have yovi on local wallet, can't send to yobit yovi addresses?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:31:38 PM

jus a simple questio...
CONFUSED

you are wrong you can send to yobit adress like an other yobit wallet, you just need to know yobit adress

unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:32:07 PM

jus a simple questio...
CONFUSED

you are wrong you can send to yobit adress like an other yobit wallet, you just need to know yobit adress

just a little precisation..
maybe your yobit account is an old account.
for new accounts you can't deposit!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
felixbrucker

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 08:12:18 PM

if you had your yobit account while yovi deposits where enabled and you generated a new address and saved it, then it will work now as well (till they fix it)
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:38:06 PM

if you had your yobit account while yovi deposits where enabled and you generated a new address and saved it, then it will work now as well (till they fix it)

I purchased YOVI when it first came out, always had the same account and never changed deposit address, and I'm getting the same error message on the deposit screen as others have shared on this thread.

Also, have just under 2 YOVI left, once that order sells I'll have a half order to hand off and I'll have all my YOVI sold completely. Bought 43 at 2200 for 1mBTC, after the next batch is sold I'll have .2 BTC in sales. not too shabby at all.
felixbrucker

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 10:57:39 PM

I purchased YOVI when it first came out, always had the same account and never changed deposit address, and I'm getting the same error message on the deposit screen as others have shared on this thread.

Also, have just under 2 YOVI left, once that order sells I'll have a half order to hand off and I'll have all my YOVI sold completely. Bought 43 at 2200 for 1mBTC, after the next batch is sold I'll have .2 BTC in sales. not too shabby at all.

it seems you didnt save it (as in: make a copy of the address somewhere), the screen is shown to everybody but the address generated before still works (but isnt shown)
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:21:11 PM

That's a good deal. I am halfway there Wink Now i got around 30k  yovi steadily selling. Someone with a bot could make a quick dough with it. So if you want to buy just sent me a pm Wink
cohnhead

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:00:31 AM

thanks for that, worked like a charm. was able to deposit about 100.
probably sell some off exchange now too
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:30:05 AM

other source to purchase more.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=YOVI_BTC
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:02:45 AM

Wish I could transfer all my damn tokens to the exchange (yobit) They are just sitting on my wallet doing nothing
Sargossy

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 06:08:28 AM

we can't sent yovicoin to cyptopia
whats happen?

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:18:01 AM

Wish I could transfer all my damn tokens to the exchange (yobit) They are just sitting on my wallet doing nothing

Yeah, I still have over 80k sitting around.
cohnhead

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:31:18 PM

if you ever sent tokens back and forth from wallet to yovi exchange, then the yovi address used to send to yobit exchange will still be valid.
I was lucky and had done so before they disabled the generating deposit addresses, so I had the address in my transaction history in my qt wallet
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:39:29 PM

we can't sent yovicoin to cyptopia
whats happen?

It should be fine. What I don't see the wallet is in maintenance. What was the error you were getting?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: