Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOVI - YobitVirtualCoin - 5% POS [ROM]  (Read 98053 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:15:04 PM

to 200x??? it seems interesting to have
where can I buy Yovi??? link please

you can buy yovi @ yobit.net but dont withdraw them because you cant re-deposit them. if you want them cheap and to put in a personal wallet until the day yobit removes rom I would buy them at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:41:42 PM

to 200x??? it seems interesting to have
where can I buy Yovi??? link please
It's a ROM so the price will only increase so that means more profit for you. You can buy in YOBIT but don't expect profit immediately, they said they waited months for their coins to get sold, you will be waiting too. Buying in cryptopia will be worthless since deposits of yovi is disabled in yobit.
Yobit is selfish af with their scam coin.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:06:42 PM

Looks like there is no way to transfer to somebody else in Yobit as a message 'deposits are disabled' appears when trying to identify a deposit address, and YOVI is worth peanuts in comparison on other exchanges. If the Yovi is worth 200x value, then atleast you already make all your money back even if you sell one of your 130

Yep, i was about to say to tfer via yobit code but seems like they have killed tfereing yovi at yobit between anyone. Seems as if yobit will only allow buy/sells of there coin Sad   

Actually they have stopped yovi deposit as well as creating yovi yobit codes function long time ago. So basically you can't transfer it to another one's account and if you also buy yovi outside yobit you will not be able to deposit it to sell them on yobit rom market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 06:23:57 PM

Its the way for them to keep the price up, and people checking the coin. If you only have two sell blocks at a time and own 100 coin - I guess when it reaches a certain level the coin will be worth an enormous amount. (Crudely) If it carries increases by 20% between claims, but takes two months per claim you'd get a 50*1.2 rise on the final coins which is enormous but it would take about 8 years before the last coin is claimable at this rate (however the rate will slow at an exponential rate as coins get more expensive - so the 8 years will likely be much higher). If I get some time over the weekend I might look into the theory in more detail and work the maths out =)

Now im def curious about the time. with each sale increasing in price and resulting in a longer time between sells it would be extremely longer than 8 years.

Def interested in seeing the math for it :p so when you do figure it out (if you do decide to do the math) please post it Smiley

I don't think it is a good investment though. It take far too long to sell and by the time it sells it is worth more. If I wanted ti invest in about $1000 it would take forever to get it back if ever. Unless someone here can tell me otherwise I doubt this is a good invesment for spending over $10 or so.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:37:38 PM

Its the way for them to keep the price up, and people checking the coin. If you only have two sell blocks at a time and own 100 coin - I guess when it reaches a certain level the coin will be worth an enormous amount. (Crudely) If it carries increases by 20% between claims, but takes two months per claim you'd get a 50*1.2 rise on the final coins which is enormous but it would take about 8 years before the last coin is claimable at this rate (however the rate will slow at an exponential rate as coins get more expensive - so the 8 years will likely be much higher). If I get some time over the weekend I might look into the theory in more detail and work the maths out =)

Now im def curious about the time. with each sale increasing in price and resulting in a longer time between sells it would be extremely longer than 8 years.

Def interested in seeing the math for it :p so when you do figure it out (if you do decide to do the math) please post it Smiley

I don't think it is a good investment though. It take far too long to sell and by the time it sells it is worth more. If I wanted ti invest in about $1000 it would take forever to get it back if ever. Unless someone here can tell me otherwise I doubt this is a good invesment for spending over $10 or so.

Indeed, you are right  - its fine for a smaller investment. If you invest $12 (0.02 BTC) it should clear in a couple of months with about 17% profit (return of $14.04), for a years worth ~$50 could be invested at much higher returns, however the higher the price rises the more people have to put in to get your money out (you can only sell 0.2 BTC at a time, that's two slots). Its effectively an open Ponzi and it will get to a point where people stop investing. That point hasn't happened yet. The more you buy, the higher the risk but also higher (potential) reward.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:16:10 PM

Indeed, you are right  - its fine for a smaller investment. If you invest $12 (0.02 BTC) it should clear in a couple of months with about 17% profit (return of $14.04), for a years worth ~$50 could be invested at much higher returns, however the higher the price rises the more people have to put in to get your money out (you can only sell 0.2 BTC at a time, that's two slots). Its effectively an open Ponzi and it will get to a point where people stop investing. That point hasn't happened yet. The more you buy, the higher the risk but also higher (potential) reward.

If you have 5 reff you can open 5 slots, 10 reff 10 slots, 20 reff 20 slots
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:50:19 AM

5 slots, 10 slots or 20 slots for selling yovi and wealth? create rich quickly Smiley
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 09:06:29 AM

When you say reff, do you mean referrals or something else? Didn't hear about the possibility of having more than two slots before, if so, that really changes the dynamics of the coin.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:25:25 AM

When you say reff, do you mean referrals or something else? Didn't hear about the possibility of having more than two slots before, if so, that really changes the dynamics of the coin.

hi starmman!
but YoBit.net have a signature campaign??
and what about referral!
a'm not able to see in hobit.net site!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:54:23 AM

hi starmman!
and what about referral!

I took a look on the site earlier and couldn't find any documentation relating to additional slots and referrals. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place =)
EpyxZ

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:16:50 PM

hi starmman!
and what about referral!

I took a look on the site earlier and couldn't find any documentation relating to additional slots and referrals. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place =)

the only thing i have ever seen that lets you have more rom sell slots is https://yobit.net/en/bonus/

and with that you have to pay btc for extra sell slots with some bonus things. but never have done it, rom is not worth spending more money for extra slots to take 10 years to sell to me.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:35:41 PM

hi starmman!
and what about referral!

the only thing i have ever seen that lets you have more rom sell slots is https://yobit.net/en/bonus/

and with that you have to pay btc for extra sell slots with some bonus things. but never have done it, rom is not worth spending more money for extra slots to take 10 years to sell to me.

Looking at the maths and current volume, you will just about break even on the ROM offer, you can clear around 1 0.01BTC slot per month (based on taking 2 months from buy to sell on standard rates) and it costs 0.1 for 10 slots. Don't think its worth it in current climate. If there was more volume it would be better, however if the volume dropped off you'd probably make a loss on that offer.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:11:30 PM

just tryed to buy some...
but....

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
EpyxZ

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:53:21 PM

but....

wow your shitting me. Thats just crazy. If there going to be even eliminating the tiny bit of chance people have to getting more sells then they should def remove rom.
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:13:29 PM

but....

wow your shitting me. Thats just crazy. If there going to be even eliminating the tiny bit of chance people have to getting more sells then they should def remove rom.
that sounds like good news to me something is about to happen. they have taken a lot of heat maybe they about to change things up.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:43:28 PM

If price and total sell orders we can place is compared it will be no gain situation with some chance of lossing some of the paid amount for bonus. I think chance of getting all 5 orders to get sold within one month is very low so you pays 0.05 btc for 5 sell orders and in return with limitation of 0.01btc worth per order, it will be almost equal to what you have paid for those listing when all sell order get sold.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:04:00 PM

YOVI is coin with deferent market (rise only market)

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
cold_nebula

Activity: 312
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:07:51 PM

I see yovi is actively buying now, means orders will be closed soon. I'm waiting it for a month already)
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:11:09 PM

I see yovi is actively buying now, means orders will be closed soon. I'm waiting it for a month already)
I've been waiting for 5-6 weeks, should take another one or two weeks before I sell, so I suspect you must be around halfway thorough unless you were luckier than me in finding available slots =)
gostguard

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:22:19 PM

I'm been waiting for 7 weeks 1 order.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: