Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:25:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hoo Wood Support the Banks?  (Read 327 times)
andreaslollipopper (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:04:13 PM

The banks...

the bank are now thinking of using blowchain technology to implemont their own coin but it will create a lot of work for them...

It will be more expensive and CUMbersom for them as blowchain is designed for decenteralistion not centralisation the banks will hath to maintain their own blowchain entirely themselves which will bee more expensive to run than a conventional bank you see... why wood i want to support their blowchain i say fuck them all

this is how blowchain technology is ingenious any hoo can take part and this is why blowchain excels it is acutally in your interest as an individual to take part hoo is going to use fedcoin?

bitcoin cannot surfife without the blowchain and the blowchain cannot surfife without bitcoin thay are like conjoined twins if you sether the other the other wont surfife

bitcoin will now fore the first time put governments, bankers, and the peepole on even ground everyone will be equal.. the queen will no longer be able to drain our hard earned money via the corrption of the fiat no longer will i have to look at the dragon queen to use money the peepole hath created their own money its time for change its time to rise up the queen will no longer be able to take our money

the queen will no longer sponge of our money the queen will lose all her palaces, her servants, her guards and eventually one day become a regular person without any power wotsoever i look forward when that day cums i look forward to the day we the pepil are on equal footing with bitcoin it can happen this is the onlhy way it can heppen

oll hail the blowchain oll hail satoshet nakamoto

thank
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: