Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:19:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1 of bitcoins for doing a small survey, 3 minutes to complete.  (Read 2581 times)
Genesys (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:45:45 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 06:15:47 AM by Genesys

https://www.soscisurvey.de/BTC_study -snipped-

From a German company.
Questions they ask is what wallet you prefer and questions about what you don't like about how bitcoin is now from when it started.
Simple questions that took only 1 minute to complete here.

Everything explained on the sites splash page.
They have over 6 Btc to pay everyone who takes it. So hurry before they run out!
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:55:29 AM

In this forum referral links posting is not allowed, please read the rules before posting.

Here is the direct link to the survey site - https://www.soscisurvey.de/BTC_study/
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:07:15 AM

Did the survey with your referral link. Anyway, it took me more than five minutes to complete. You can do it in 3 minutes only if you quickly scan the questions and answer.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Genesys (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:15:18 AM

Did the survey with your referral link. Anyway, it took me more than five minutes to complete. You can do it in 3 minutes only if you quickly scan the questions and answer.
If you only pick one wallet you use then it lessen the amount of time to do the survey. It will add an extra page/questionnaire for the amount of wallets you use(coinbase,Xapo,breadwallet, etc).

Note to Fullypak: Didn't know the rules about this even though a Hero member posted a new thread in the beginners subsection with full description cloned right from the website. You would think he would know these rules being here for more than 3 years where I have been here less then a month.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 06:39:07 AM

If you only pick one wallet you use then it lessen the amount of time to do the survey. It will add an extra page/questionnaire for the amount of wallets you use(coinbase,Xapo,breadwallet, etc).

Note to Fullypak: Didn't know the rules about this even though a Hero member posted a new thread in the beginners subsection with full description cloned right from the website. You would think he would know these rules being here for more than 3 years where I have been here less then a month.

you can add the link to your signature or ask people to pm you for details. I think that's acceptable

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:40:57 AM

I have join and completed questionary (i have spend more of 5 minute for complete all question correctly), but don't have understand in many day pay me
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:00:33 AM

Was a fairly in depth survey
Not sure if I missed it but oddly enough saw a lot of wallets but not Blockchain found that a bit strange maybe it didn't include mobile ones.
And yah a survey link seems like a good thing to put in a newbie sig 2106** or whatever number you have.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:21:30 AM

i just completing the survey and i think this is a good project and i'm waiting for a payment now
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:28:52 AM

I have join and completed questionary (i have spend more of 5 minute for complete all question correctly), but don't have understand in many day pay me
i just completing the survey and i think this is a good project and i'm waiting for a payment now
please post back here if you do get paid, im not all for spending 15+ minutes on a survey for nothing.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:14:35 AM

When will the bitcoins be payed out?
All compensations will be payed out after we close the online survey. This happens when we have reached the maximum number of participants we can compensate with bitcoins or the latest two weeks after launching this survey. Automation is of course not allowed and we do not pay out compensations for automatically "answered" questionnairs.

To prove that we are indeed capable of paying out the promised overall amount of 6.3965 BTC ~= 1570 EUR ~= 1700 USD, we included the following message signed with the private key ouf our Bitcoin address.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 09:46:53 AM

Took longer than THAT.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:58:48 AM

i just completed the survey, will report back if i receive the funds

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 10:04:15 AM

I took the survey. very neutral, which is really good. was done in about 10 minutes

Nahl
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:08:17 PM

i spending approximately 15 minutes for finished the survey but unfortunately i haven't received the payment until now
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:16:27 PM

i spending approximately 15 minutes for finished the survey but unfortunately i haven't received the payment until now
I thought you and others haven't read this part.

All compensations will be payed out after we close the online survey. This happens when we have reached the maximum number of participants we can compensate with bitcoins or the latest
two weeks after launching this survey.

Genesys (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:43:28 PM

please post back here if you do get paid, im not all for spending 15+ minutes on a survey for nothing.
15 for this? If you choose too many choices then I can see it running that long.
Guy I gave it too was done in less than 2 minutes because he was a fast clicker and just chose Xapo as his wallet and just filled in answers without looking at them just the boxes.

I am just worried that the one that exploit this might ruin it for everyone's payments.  Lips sealed
Nahl
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:54:54 PM

I thought you and others haven't read this part.

All compensations will be payed out after we close the online survey. This happens when we have reached the maximum number of participants we can compensate with bitcoins or the latest
two weeks after launching this survey.
yes you right i do not read that part before fill out the survey and it mean i must wait less than 2 week again for the payment
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:23:37 PM

I have reply with more accuratley and i have spend more of 15 minutes  Grin
But when 6 btc finish, stop the survey ?
kronkodil
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:27:57 PM

the survey is finish, i read to the site:

Thank you!

We are sorry but our reward pool has been exhausted and therefore we closed the survey. We thank everyone who participated in the survey and who has shown interest in it.

We are currently evaluating our findings and hope to be able to present the results soon.
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:59:11 PM

so tomorrow, we know if this was a scam (it was stated they would pay the participants as soon as the survey finished)

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: