Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:52:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia ASIC "Reclaimer" Bond  (Read 2365 times)
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 08:19:25 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 09:45:13 AM by ShadowAlexey

I`m curious, would some one be interested in buying part of an asic, depositing it at my place and having funds from it work???
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108375.0
Owner will be owning part of an ASIC and its operation. I`m targeting at buying Reclaimer RM with at least 80gh\s speed. My fee would be 5% of profit.
This operating bond will cost at least 0.5BTC (depends on release price of units). Each hardware unit will cost 1000 Shares. So each share will give at least 80mh\s. My electricity rate is 7 cents/kw . We will be targeting at 95% PPS rate of income. Possible use of gpumax if pirate problem gets resolved.
Electricity cost will be payed out of income, it shouldn't be high. In case of unit malfunctions it will be spread to all owners and its possible that I will buy one more out of my own funds for reliability(if there will be enough share owners)  
So we are targeting at GLBSE as stock market.
Weekly interest payouts.

I will start bond if there would be at least enough people to buy one unit. For thous who will order bond before asic arrives share cost would be 0.4 BTC(at least 200mh\btc) for share. In case asics wont be delivered, I`ll return refunded funds to you. Please take into account, that unit price is in USD, so it`s likely that u will get less in BTC.

So basically I`m targeted to buy 3-5 of this units, but it all depends on demand.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 09:11:06 AM

Since it's in Russia, I would say the risk of not shipping is very high.
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 09:14:27 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2012, 09:30:15 AM by ShadowAlexey

According to Tycho they will be assembling big ones in Russia, so there should be low risk plus warranty,thats why I decided to buy them. And if I will be able to gather funds for 3-5 units, I might talk to him about personal contract and etc. All issues and etc will be discussed with share holders and decided by majority. But i think that there should be no problem with shipping, if btc price stay high, i`ll pay for delivering service with insurance, not mail. The main question is, when they start shipping, but thats what no one can say for shure... As with other asics..
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 09:25:22 AM

Taking into account glbse situations, I`m considering of using another platform or doing it by hand, but that will only work if there would be limited amount of owners.
ShadowAlexey (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2012, 04:10:48 PM

Still available, looking for end client platform, but can work with up to 10 investors directly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: