Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:16:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.008 Loan  (Read 3351 times)
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:29:58 PM

not listen to freinds of scammer GO AWAY
No dude, we're not "friends" of the OP. You can't trust anyone on this forum. It's like the streets of Harlem.

there is something wrong to this person

no, theres something wrong with you actually. people on here are giving you advice and telling you what you did wrong, yet youre assuming youre the victim and everyone here is out to get you. you need to realize you scammed yourself and sent him 0.01 BTC with no mutual agreement from op whatsoever. use your brain next time.

i have no opinion of you

I think it's a bit advice for us especially for you before making deals with some of the people here to avoid some scammer

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:39:10 PM

Unless there was a loan agreement via PM with the OP that we don't know about i agree with everyone else on the forum, you were an idiot sending btc before any loan was agreeded apon.

And no im not friends with the OP but i know you will think that anyway.
OP should keep the coins for having to deal wih you at all.

loan agreements should never be done through pm, they should always be kept as public as possible. the more private it is the harder it is to prove the borrower ended up scamming.
Your right but a lot of people here do agree to loans via PM.
Just thought the OP may not be saying something but if there was PM's then i guess ManyProofs would have released them to us.
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 11:41:06 PM

not listen to freinds of scammer GO AWAY
No dude, we're not "friends" of the OP. You can't trust anyone on this forum. It's like the streets of Harlem.

there is something wrong to this person

no, theres something wrong with you actually. people on here are giving you advice and telling you what you did wrong, yet youre assuming youre the victim and everyone here is out to get you. you need to realize you scammed yourself and sent him 0.01 BTC with no mutual agreement from op whatsoever. use your brain next time.

i have no opinion of you

Haha. This guy is a joke. Been laughing like 30 minutes now, going back and reading his posts again and again. Smiley He probably doesn't know English and uses translator, that's why his answers are kinda out of topic. Cheesy

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:04:41 AM

Unless there was a loan agreement via PM with the OP that we don't know about i agree with everyone else on the forum, you were an idiot sending btc before any loan was agreeded apon.

loan agreements should never be done through pm, they should always be kept as public as possible. the more private it is the harder it is to prove the borrower ended up scamming.
Just thought the OP may not be saying something but if there was PM's then i guess ManyProofs would have released them to us.

when people agree to a loan through pm, loaners who know what theyre doing will not send funds until the details of the loan are disclosed to the public in either the loaner's thread or in a new thread. you can go through the pages in this section and see that people post this information when a loan is given out. in this case, even if manyproofs and op agreed to some conditions, there was no agreement on loan terms (duration, interest rate, repayment address, etc) nor was there confirmation from op that manyproofs would be giving him the loan. manyproof said "here i give u monies," not even a txid.

i also see form the loan he gave digital_lord he did the exact same thing; "here i give u monies" (not even exaggerating thats almost word for word.)
no naive.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:17:21 AM

surely there is NO exchange of PM's between them because OP posted that he is waiting for me but sadly i fell asleep before i give the loan to him, its kinda my mistake that this scammed happened
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:27:28 AM

granted.
i will lend you .01 btc, payback .011 btc within 7 days.
let's see if you are legit.
after the loan, you go two way: lose trust or better trust.
reply if granted. plus i saw your trust telling that you lying about not getting loan while you got it.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:31:49 AM

granted.
reply if granted.

Are you kidding? OP denies a loan he received from ManyProofs after he even spent it. You can't send any funds to him until this issue is solved.
On a side note, why do ManyProofs and you offer 0.01 if OP asked only 0.008?
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:32:53 AM

granted.
reply if granted.

Are you kidding? OP denies a loan he received from ManyProofs. You can't send any funds to him until this issue is solved.
.-. kk

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:46:12 AM

granted.
reply if granted. plus i saw your trust telling that you lying about not getting loan while you got it.

so youre taking out a loan here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1122175.0
but you suddenly have money to loan out? you havent even paid back your loan to KWH yet, who so nicely gave you a 0.03 loan with no collateral.

lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:47:25 AM

granted.

so youre taking out a loan here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1122175.0
but you suddenly have the money to loan out? you havent even paid back your loan the KWH yet, who so nicely gave you a 0.03 loan with no collateral.
lolol .03 loan paid back.
i still have bitcoins in fact.

oiul (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:33:13 AM

granted.
Yes, I agree with the terms.

About the whole MoneyPot case, I didn't settle an agreement with him and neither he specified on which of my addresses he sent it. Yes, I received them but saw where he sent them exactly after logging off my PC. I will refund that loan with 0% interest because we didn't agree on any loan, on night of 16th July

And lottery248, I am interested in taking your loan.
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:35:17 AM

granted.

About the whole MoneyPot case, I didn't settle an agreement with him and neither he specified on which of my addresses he sent it. Yes, I received them but saw where he sent them exactly after logging off my PC. I will refund that loan with 0% interest because we didn't agree on any loan, on night of 16th July

if you are lying, you know you need to face what consequences will be.
https://blockchain.info/tx/5338e18c1e7c0d6bc61db41f2e411cb66aa383173bf0e7c5d86f37865c12a0b6 paid, everyone here should know that i have lent.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:37:41 AM

granted.

except there are no consequences, what does he get if he defaults? more red trust on his account jr member account which is already worth nothing?

lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:39:32 AM

granted.

except there are no consequences, what does he get if he defaults? more red trust on his account jr member account which is already worth nothing?
dude fine. lol, i guess that he just refunded the money.
plus i can afford it, i can sure that he is satisfied.

lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:43:22 AM

you should repay to
18gbWnuj3aVXokBb4jr6s7uP9yaSuFJaij

you blocked me from sending a PM.

ManyProofs

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:44:42 AM

where is my REFOUND !!
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:50:07 AM

where is my REFOUND !!
you did not put your payback address.

ManyProofs

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:52:18 AM

refound me now !!!!  1BYnjSWG4sPbRhqMVAkTE2QxkHoJBDxZ2s

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:13:33 AM

Ha, your lucky the OP has even offered to refund your btc.
I wouldn't give you a single satoshi after the way you acted by sending btc with no agreement, i would consider it a donation.
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:17:19 AM

i guess he did a wrong address.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: