Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.008 Loan  (Read 3351 times)
ManyProofs

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:43:40 AM

refound me now !!!!  1BYnjSWG4sPbRhqMVAkTE2QxkHoJBDxZ2s

Ha, your lucky the OP has even offered to refund your btc.
I wouldn't give you a single satoshi after the way you acted by sending btc with no agreement, i would consider it a donation.

u scum
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:46:54 AM

refound me now !!!!  1BYnjSWG4sPbRhqMVAkTE2QxkHoJBDxZ2s

I wouldn't give you a single satoshi after the way you acted by sending btc with no agreement, i would consider it a donation.

u scum

im going to agree with ausbit; you quite literally said: "here i give you monies" (lol) and sent bitcoin to his address. no discussion of loan agreements, just you acting rashly. if op decides not to pay it back its entirely your fault as you gave away money. do you think banks or loan sharks just say "hey man heres some money go have fun now?" they get an agreement on repayment, interest rates, etc, none of which you bothered to even consider.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
ManyProofs

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:52:01 AM

he DENY getting monies!! IT IS BLOCK CHAIN PROOFS ok

so shut down ok

nothing wrong from me
oiul (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:02:03 AM

he DENY getting monies!! IT IS BLOCK CHAIN PROOFS ok

so shut down ok

nothing wrong from me
If I will have enough Bitcoin tomorrow besides paying back the loan from lottery248, I will also refund you. If not, you have to wait. Did I tell you to loan me?
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:04:23 AM

u scum

im going to agree with ausbit; you quite literally said: "here i give you monies" (lol) and sent bitcoin to his address. no discussion of loan agreements, just you acting rashly. if op decides not to pay it back its entirely your fault as you gave away money. do you think banks or loan sharks just say "hey man heres some money go have fun now?" they get an agreement on repayment, interest rates, etc, none of which you bothered to even consider.

If OP doesn't accept that TX as a loan then he must refund it immediately. There's no way it can be considered OK for him to keep it until the 16th, not to mention permanently. Obviously ManyProofs didn't mean to give it away regardless of how he wrote his message because of his lack of knowledge of English.
If I sent money by mistake to someone and he refused to refund it (minus any cost incurred by him) of course I'd consider him a scammer. This is a comparable case. I'd consider ManyProofs' actions as a mistake but of course it's not acceptable for OP to take advantage of that mistake.
The moment OP noticed that unexpected TX in his address he should have refunded immediately minus the TX fee if he didn't want to use it. Instead he spent it (getting a free gain of the coins) and now refuses to refund until the 16th as per the loan he requested (and didn't happen according to him). That's unacceptable. I hope he at least refund by then.
oiul (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:08:04 AM

u scum

If OP doesn't accept that TX as a loan then he must refund it immediately. There's no way it can be considered OK for him to keep it until the 16th, not to mention permanently. Obviously ManyProofs didn't mean to give it away regardless of how he wrote his message because of his lack of knowledge of English.
If I sent money by mistake to someone and he refused to refund it (minus any cost incurred by him) of course I'd consider him a scammer. This is a comparable case. I'd consider ManyProofs' actions as a mistake but of course it's not acceptable for OP to take advantage of that mistake.
The moment OP noticed that unexpected TX in his address he should have refunded immediately minus the TX fee if he didn't want to use it. Instead he spent it (getting a free gain of the coins) and now refuses to refund until the 16th as per the loan he requested (and didn't happen according to him). That's unacceptable. I hope he at least refund by then.
ManyProofs didn't even specify where he sent it to NEITHER made a agreement with me. I saw the money come into my wallet while I was on my phone and thought that Hexcoin loaned me as he agreed in his post here.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:12:02 AM

ManyProofs didn't even specify where he sent it to NEITHER made a agreement with me. I saw the money come into my wallet while I was on my phone and thought that Hexcoin loaned me as he agreed in his post here.

You published your address in the OP. Of course he sent there, where else could it be? And he posted saying he sent it, and you replied so of course you read that immediately. I keep everything I said in my previous post, I will consider you untrustworthy if you don't refund right away.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:15:29 AM

You published your address in the OP. Of course he sent there, where else could it be? And he posted saying he sent it, and you replied so of course you read that immediately. I keep everything I said in my previous post, I will consider you untrustworthy if you don't refund right away.
dud, if he do not have funds right now, he cannot refund right away.
he should grant refund as soon as he get funds to payback.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:17:10 AM

not saying that there shouldnt be a refund, in fact i do believe that he should get refunded, and hopefully learn from this mistake. but, i was just hoping to get the point across that in the case there was no refund, there would be no one for manyproofs to blame but himself.

i should clarify that when i agreed with ausbit's statement, i was referring to the first half that he was lucky to be offered a refund in the first place. but at this point, as the coins sent by manyproof has already been spent, it might be easier to just consider that as the loan taken and discuss terms instead seeing as how op has offered a refund.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:19:25 AM

If he doesn't have the coins it would mean he did need that loan. It wouldn't make sense not to accept it. He should be negotiating the terms instead. If he didn't want to negotiate then he shouldn't have spent the received coins in the first place.
It just doesn't make sense to accept a part of the loan (the part he keeps the money for a couple of days) and refuse other part (where he pays interests). And some people are even insinuating it would be OK for him to keep the coins for good!
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:22:58 AM

If he doesn't have the coins it would mean he did need that loan. It wouldn't make sense not to accept it. He should be negotiating the terms instead.
It just doesn't make sense to accept a part of the loan (the part he keeps the money for a couple of days) and refuse other part (where he pays interests). And some people are even insinuating it would be OK for him to keep the coins for good!
ok then.
let's see if this guy successfully finishes his loan payback.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:30:15 AM

if he didn't get loaned once, why should we conclude that he is a scam for sure?
let him be, and let's see.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:14:38 AM

If he doesn't have the coins it would mean he did need that loan. It wouldn't make sense not to accept it. He should be negotiating the terms instead. If he didn't want to negotiate then he shouldn't have spent the received coins in the first place.
Unless OP also owns the address the btc was sent to after he received them, he doesn't have them, check his address:
https://blockchain.info/address/1DJUjoYkSwu6c5D8zMBED6LHBrQChCepjG

If i had coins sent to me by mistake then yes i would send them back if the righful owner contacted me.
A friend of mine once had something like 0.5btc appear in his account and did not know who sent it, next transaction was for 0.00001btc with a tx header explaining what happened, long story he returned the coins.

What manyproofs did was completely wrong and stupid, then he carries on and starts demanding his btc back straight away, that's why I say OP should just keep it if he feels that way, I imagine this mess has taken up a bit of the OP's time and why should he have to pay for someone else's stupidity.
At the end of day this is only a small amount of btc we are talking about and manyproofs should take it as a cheap lessoned learned.
oiul (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:30:57 AM

Ok, let's get this straight:

1. I will first refund lottery248's loan since we agreed on the terms and then after if I have the necessary funds I will refund ManyProofs.

2. I posted an address in the first post then Hexcoin asked for an older address, so I replied with a link to an old one where I expected to receive the money, that's why I said he didn't even specify where he sent them

3. It's not my fault he proceeded and sent the coins right away, we had NO terms and I might have gotten a loan in the meantime, I simply didn't agree with him that he sends me the loan so it's not my fault

4. When I saw the coins arrive on my phone wallet, I thought it's Hexcoin who landed them to me so I proceeded to spend them since I had an agreement with him.
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:33:48 AM

1. I will first refund lottery248's loan since we agreed on the terms and then after if I have the necessary funds I will refund ManyProofs.

2. I posted an address in the first post then Hexcoin asked for an older address, so I replied with a link to an old one where I expected to receive the money, that's why I said he didn't even specify where he sent them

3. It's not my fault he proceeded and sent the coins right away, we had NO terms and I might have gotten a loan in the meantime, I simply didn't agree with him that he sends me the loan so it's not my fault

4. When I saw the coins arrive on my phone wallet, I thought it's Hexcoin who landed them to me so I proceeded to spend them since I had an agreement with him.
did you payback?

oiul (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:41:10 AM

did you payback?
No. I will payback ManyProofs after paybacking you, that ONLY if I have the funds to do so.
ausbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:43:46 AM

did you payback?

He has said he will return the coins to ManyProofs after he has paid his actual loan back and if he has the funds, which i think is very fair and nice of him to do that.
As i said before this has probably taken up a bit of the OP's time and time ain't cheap especially when you have to deal with an idiot like MoneyProofs.  
oiul (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:48:54 PM

so, has OP repaid back all the loans on this thread? I'm asking because he just requested another loan on another thread.

Loan Amount : 0.015
Reason          : Need to buy some stock photos for design projects I have going on.
BTC Address  : 1GKW3igf7j2YHEB4PuGXxZ3kbtW1M2ghsB
Term Length   : 2

Loan amount required: 0.015
110% - 150% Collateral (if you want a sure deal): I can only give my account as collateral.
Term length: 2 days
Interest: 15%
That was posted yesterday.
ManyProofs

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:15:10 PM

He has said he will return the coins to ManyProofs after he has paid his actual loan back and if he has the funds, which i think is very fair and nice of him to do that.
As i said before this has probably taken up a bit of the OP's time and time ain't cheap especially when you have to deal with an idiot like MoneyProofs.  

u lamer!!! go away
ausbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:21:00 PM

u lamer!!! go away
Your too nice to me always ansering my post, thanks  Smiley
Anyway no, i think i will hang around and see how this plays out, i haven't seen a situation like this on the forum yet and it's interesting.
If you want to stop the just close the thread.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: