Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:57:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.008 Loan  (Read 3353 times)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:15:04 PM

GIVE MY MONIES!!!!!!

U SAID WALLET
I SEND WALLET

NO WRONG FROM ME

You should start a scam accusation here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
I've already left red trust to OP. The fact ausbit supports him not returning the coins at all seems very fishy too.

Just mind your words when doing so, try to be clear and respectful in the new thread.
I have no problems with him starting a scam accusation thread and if he thinks he was clearly scamed then he should do so.
I do not know oiul and have never spoken with him via PM or outside this thread, i checked my post history.
I only support him because i do not agree with what manyproofs did or the way he has acted ever since.
ManyProofs

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:29:55 PM

i think ausbit to be a scammer also
ausbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:35:42 PM

i think ausbit to be a scammer also
That's a big step so if your going to call me out as a scammer then post proof of me scamming someone, anyone.
ManyProofs

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:42:47 PM

u already proven as scammer supporter
ausbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:51:13 PM

u already proven as scammer supporter
I don't believe oiul to be a scammer, what he is doing is a little gray maybe but not scamming.
I still support him i admit that no problems.
ManyProofs

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:52:29 PM

enough scammer
ausbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:02:20 PM

enough scammer
Can't you work out by now that this only keeps going because you keep answering me, lol.
Plus i told you before only call someone a scammer if you can provide proof, if you think im a scammer provide the proof!
ManyProofs

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:04:21 PM

u support sammer
u become scammer

proofs positive
ausbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:10:35 PM

u support sammer
u become scammer

proofs positive

Ah sorry i missed that "positive proof"   Roll Eyes
I guess now with all that proof you have of me being a scammer you should open a scam accusation thread about this.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:43:17 PM

this thread is getting funny  Grin OP is trying to scam people with 0.008
someone sent 0.01 with no info about the deal , and another one came and gave a loan after all these complaints
OP you are in signature campaign , you could make some satoshis without even trying here to borrow micros
was it necessary to make a negative trust  Huh
ManyProofs

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:48:26 PM

he scame me of 0.01

he is not of trust!!!!!!!!!!!!
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:00:52 AM

you should be reliable.
i would rather you to pay him(manyproofs) back first than pay to me first.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:04:23 AM

He is scamming all you.

Dude was supposed to send me images and didn't, loaded a fake file on payivy or w/e.

He doesn't need a loan from anyone for pennies and he probably isn't even a real artist, it s money grab and hes an obvious turd.

Just move on.

After searching his payivy name(iulianesp) he is some 19 year old kid from Romania, and he used a Romanian address on the order form.

He is a thief and scum just move on and be done with it.

Don't know why people take chances with micro loans anyways, risking your money for chump change.

lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:07:48 AM

he cannot go any far away, mate.
you have to be nuts to state that he/she is a scam for sure without risking a little.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:10:46 AM

he cannot go any far away, mate.
you have to be nuts to state that he/she is a scam for sure without risking a little.

I honestly have no clue what that means.

He can go far as in never log into his garbo account again

And if you mean I am stating he is a scammer without being scammed.

He did scam me and he is scamming both of you.
oiul (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 05:10:52 AM

holy shit lel. i probably done 5-6% of all the scams of this forum Cheesy. yeah ban my acc i got Sr. Member account and will stick to that one.

x5ploit is me too. if u search "virtuachange" on forum  u will see another scam i pulled kek.

cya boyz. u will never know when u're dealing with me Cheesy.
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 05:18:10 AM

holy shit lel. i probably done 5-6% of all the scams of this forum Cheesy. yeah ban my acc i got Sr. Member account and will stick to that one.

x5ploit is me too. if u search "virtuachange" on forum  u will see another scam i pulled kek.

you just scammed me, huh?
it isn't good at all. just gimme back .01 btc, otherwise don't even think that people would lend.

ausbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:12:10 AM

Alhough i may support you in not paying ManyProofs back due to the way he acted.
I don't suppor your dission not to pay lottery248 back.
To do the right thing you really should and must pay lottery248 back the loan he gave you, that is a completly different story to what happened with ManyProofs and you guys made an aggrement.

To clear things up for anyone,
1) I believe that oiul must pay lottery248 back 0.01btc as agreeded apon.
2) I think oiul should do whatever he feel like wih the 0.01btc from ManyProofs because in this case there was no agreement, no loan.
3) I have never spoken with oiul outside this thread nor do i know him at all.

You may have other accounts to use but being a scammer is a low thing to do, you only owe lottery248, 0.01btc so just pay it and you still brake even because of ManyProofs stupidity.
You still win in the end.
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:53:34 AM

Alhough i may support you in not paying ManyProofs back due to the way he acted.
I don't suppor your dission not to pay lottery248 back.
To do the right thing you really should and must pay lottery248 back the loan he gave you, that is a completly different story to what happened with ManyProofs and you guys made an aggrement.

To clear things up for anyone,
1) I believe that oiul must pay lottery248 back 0.01btc as agreeded apon.
2) I think oiul should do whatever he feel like wih the 0.01btc from ManyProofs because in this case there was no agreement, no loan.
3) I have never spoken with oiul outside this thread nor do i know him at all.

You may have other accounts to use but being a scammer is a low thing to do, you only owe lottery248, 0.01btc so just pay it and you still brake even because of ManyProofs stupidity.
You still win in the end.
support*
this guy must pay me back, all terms agreed together.

ausbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:17:06 AM

After reading the link oiul posted saying that he also owns account x5ploit i now admit that oiul is clearly 100% a scammer.
This is not saying that he should pay manyproofs anything, just that he should pay lottery248 back his 0.01btc but i don't think that is going to happen taken his attutide in both threads.

Why did you even lend him anything when you knew he already scammed another member?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: