Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:41:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Retracted]  (Read 6739 times)
mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 04:55:35 PM

Damn, I was hoping there was something funny behind it lol.
That's what i tought when i saw your profile pic.
BAM!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 04:57:19 PM

Keep trying rice boy, someday you may just get a clue.
This is the second time I've seen you slander this other person by calling him 'rice boy'.

Because he's trying to sell rice

LOL - funniest thing I've read on the forums all day....
I am neutral in my thoughts on all this, and I personally thought what a racist to say 'rice boy' but now I do remember reading the thread a few days ago about buying a rice field... holy shit that was funny man

+1

Farming is comedy gold!  Wink

No matter what any of these people say, I still think your a good guy goat.... and if nothing else you've brought me some comedy relief on the forums!

Everyone keeps thinking goat is scamming, I think it might just be that he's unlucky as hell with all the things he's been scammed on lately.

Loudest proponent of the pirate scheme. Made plenty of loot passing through the profits that were stolen by pirate. Has failed more business ventures than he has fingers, and collapses all of them by liquidating assets and not giving anything to the shareholders.

What does constitute a scammer in your world?
mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 05:14:22 PM

Keep trying rice boy, someday you may just get a clue.
This is the second time I've seen you slander this other person by calling him 'rice boy'.

Because he's trying to sell rice

LOL - funniest thing I've read on the forums all day....
I am neutral in my thoughts on all this, and I personally thought what a racist to say 'rice boy' but now I do remember reading the thread a few days ago about buying a rice field... holy shit that was funny man

+1

Farming is comedy gold!  Wink

No matter what any of these people say, I still think your a good guy goat.... and if nothing else you've brought me some comedy relief on the forums!

Everyone keeps thinking goat is scamming, I think it might just be that he's unlucky as hell with all the things he's been scammed on lately.

That would also make goat way too dumb to handle currency.
I don't see pirate not paying out as 'unlucky'.
If goat is really bleeding because of pirate then he's just a dumb fuck because he should have known better than to trust a 7% per week scheme.
Or it could be greed, as greed, like big tits, makes men drop their rationality instantaniously (Yes, i've been involved in a tit-related car accident).

But in any case, i would be SEVERELY disappointed if goat was not a scammer of some sorts...
oldschool

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 05:34:12 PM

Does this forum have multi-quote?

Anyways, my thoughts are that we are all bigboys here.  I don't think goat is being outright malicious and criminal with his action and not deserving of being called a scammer.  I think it's more of some bad financial decisions and.... well I'm not going to beat a dead horse with it.  People need to evaluate things on their own and judge for themselves when it comes to decisions.

I just like to sit back with my tub of popcorn and laugh, not at peoples misfortunes but at the comments both of you have made.  Rice boy(in a non derogatory way amazingly enough) and titty crashes, this is pure comedy Wink  Thank you both for making me laugh Smiley
Testit

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 05:50:51 PM

So much hate Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SZTOBkiMdU
Dansker

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

Hello world!

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 08:28:04 PM

No scammer tag for goat for this imo.

This seems to be personal vendetta, not scam accusation with anything behind it other than "butthurt".

oldschool

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 03:38:08 PM

He abused Nefario's goodwill to sell fake GLBSE shares to unsuspecting victims for his own profit and deserves a scammer label.

This-
I sold 2x at 10 btc and one at 11 btc.

I paid something like .05 btc for them. I still have many more I will sell but looking to get close to 10BTC each  Wink

When Nefario offered to basically double Goat's original investment
We will be executing a forced buyback for all the outstanding shares of the asset GLBSE that was a scam asset, we will be paying the same price per asset that was paid when the scam happened (0.1BTC).

When the event happened, I didn't have the power to declare those assets as legitimate and doing so was a mistake on my part.

Nefario.

This guy is now known to be a GLBSE shareholder and was protecting Nefarios (a tagged scammer) action at the time while telling lies about me. I ignored this thread because I thought OP was a joke and a fool. Now I know he was just protecting his interests. What a scammer OP is..

It is no shock that now OP is being investigated for being a scammer...

What corruption....

+1
Nancarrow

Activity: 492

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 03:52:30 PM

No, YOU'RE a scammer!

(Not too sure who I'm replying to here, but does it really matter any more?)

If I've said anything amusing and/or informative and you're feeling generous:
1GNJq39NYtf7cn2QFZZuP5vmC1mTs63rEW
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 04:04:07 PM

We should probably just save us all some time, and request that every member get a scammer tag for something or the other.  Roll Eyes

I was going to ship something out one time, and I was a day late! DEFINITELY A SCAM! The guy might not have bought it if he would have known that I would be a day late; that was one of the incentives to buy, and therefore was reflected in the cost! So by shipping a day late, I might have cost him .05082973 BTC for defaulting on his expectation. I'm so ashamed...  Cry
Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2012, 01:51:01 AM

Ive retracted the request for a scammer tag and published an apology linked in the OP.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: